Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lake Chicamacomico - Neighbourhood Map with Beach Lots

by himawara106 Posted 4th Mar 2009 at 6:19 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 1:04 PM by himawara106

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:39 PM
Love it! Very nicely done! Some people don't realize how time consuming and exacting making a neighborhood map can be. I've been waiting to start a new neighborhood and this is just the motivation I needed!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:49 PM
I love your neighborhoods. Golden Creek is one of my favorite places to play. I can't wait to try out this one. :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:59 PM
I have to start a new neighbourhood now, this place looks too perfect. Thanks so much for this map!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:09 PM
nice work!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:19 PM
Spiffy. I can't imagine the patience you must have had in SC4 to make this, lol. Thank you, this is a keeper
Test Subject
#7 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:29 PM
very good i like how theres seperate neighbourhoods (streets out from the main one with houses) instead of the normal sims default neigbourhoods where houses are all next to each other
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:39 PM
Thank you for this! I really suck at making neighborhoods, and this is similar enough to something I've been working on for a while, that I can *finally* delete the files, laugh gleefully, and never ever have to open up Sim City 4000 again unless I'm actually playing it. Yay!

Married with Children for the win. <3
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 7:59 PM
This is just wonderful! Exactly what I've been looking for!! Thanks

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:09 PM
Hi you all!

Oh - so lovely comments *hugs all*.
Yes, doing SC4 terrains is pretty much work. For this one I think it took me 6 hours or something. The beach lots are tricky. Because it should not be to high near the shore nore to flat - so I have to try many times ingame.

@TheDarkOne

Yeah - Married with Children.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:19 PM
How do you install this? I know the one file goes into the neighborhood folder, but what about the .png's? Thanks!
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:29 PM
@Keiraskyler:

You put all the files in this folder: My Documents/EA Games/The Sims 2/SC4Terrains - sorry, I forgot about that.
Test Subject
#13 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:39 PM
Very lovely, thank you for sharing!
Typical
#14 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 8:59 PM
Are the lots included or not. Just a question.
-Lewjen-
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 9:09 PM
@lewjen: no, it's just the map.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 9:19 PM
Great terrain. Thank you
Mad Poster
#17 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 9:29 PM
WOW ! You did great ! Fantastic ! Thanks
Instructor
#18 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 9:39 PM
is there anyway i can get a version of this without all the side roads?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Inventor
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 9:59 PM
Thanks dolldrms1! I have attached the file once again to the download tab and it should work now again.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 8:13 AM
uhmm.... how do you get the lots IN the water? :/

like, i can get them...somewhat beside the water, but not half beach.. DX
Inventor
Original Poster
#21 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 3:19 PM
@Apple319: For that you need the EP Bon Voyage where you can have Beach Lots. And then you just have to place the special lots on the map near the beach.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:01 PM
I will make a hood with this map. I love your fairview map. It plays so well. I am going to try Golden Creek as well. Thanks for your hard work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 9:53 PM
Hahaha, I'm surprised no one commented on the name of this yet. Married with children, when Al purchased a vacation home that was really a scam by Jefferson. Love that episode!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Aug 2019 at 7:37 PM
Not enough toxic waste. Was looking forward to growing a rat tail and having my arm fall off.