Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gibson Girl's set of clothes

by Arri Posted 14th Nov 2008 at 7:51 PM - Updated 7th Mar 2012 at 12:13 PM by leesester

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 8:10 PM
It's great to have complete sets of historical outfits like this. Otherwise, all those fancy period gowns are only good for photo shoots. Historical sims want to swim too! :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 8:23 PM
Beautiful work Arri! Thanks

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Instructor
#4 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 9:47 PM
You didnt mention the meshes. Are they new or from someone else? And where did you get the hat in the picture?
Test Subject
#5 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 9:56 PM
what can i say, you make me happy when skies are grey- and all there is to do is make Belle Epoch sims! ^_^

"...You will know life and be acknowledged by it according to your degree of transparency, your capacity, that is, to vanish as an end, and remain purely as a means."

Dag Hammarskjold (1905 - 1961)
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 9:56 PM
These are fantastic! Especially the golf outfit and the bathing suit. I am really liking your creations.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Nov 2008 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by child_of_air
You didnt mention the meshes. Are they new or from someone else? And where did you get the hat in the picture?

All meshes by me. The hat is an exclusive for a screenshot
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 11:06 PM
ohh...these are lovely. I sooo wish I'd had these about a year ago for a story! haha
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Apr 2009 at 10:31 PM
Oh my Gawd. These are SO beautiful! I was actually thinking the other day about how hard it must be to get the Edwardian S-curve just right in game, but if the screenshots are anything to go by, these are simply stunning. You make my black little costume-nazi heart sing. :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th May 2009 at 8:45 PM
ahhhhhhhhh the bathing outfit and the golf outfit do not work!!! omg i want these plsplspls update!!!!i love them!!!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 8:29 AM
404. **sad panda**

live long and preposterous.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 11:14 AM
I love these too! Please re-upload! They are the perfect looks for the era in my Historical Hood!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 6:30 PM
Oh man, what a setback! How unfair. These would have been so authentic in my Edwardian neighbourhood...

"I know what lies beyond this life for me is already won"

Just call me Karoliina, will you?
Instructor
#14 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 7:05 AM Last edited by leesester : 7th Mar 2012 at 12:13 PM.
All three of the missing clothes from this post:

1. Gibson Girl Corset
2.Gibson Girl Swim
3. Gibson Girl Golf

Included are the mesh and texture files.

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 12:14 PM
Thank you for the files
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 10:21 PM
My goodness, this has just made me a very happy lady. I accidentally popped in here, saw my 3 years old message, and then - discovered that the files are available again. Oh, happy day! After all these years, NOW I got these fabulous clothes for my Edwardian sims. A big THANKS!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Dec 2013 at 6:25 PM
These will go great with my historical hairs, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 8:05 PM
How is this not a MTS pick? These are gorgeous! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 9:33 PM
Love the work you have done here. Of course, this is eight years late, but I hope the recognition encourages you to do more historic sets :)