Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

University Hospital - Dorm (8 Rooms) or Community

by theresatv Posted 20th Dec 2008 at 5:37 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2009 at 12:15 AM by theresatv

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 7:22 PM
This is very creative and I know you worked hard on it. Thank you for taking the time to make us such a nice lot. Merry Christmas!

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 4:29 AM
Hey do u think you could make this into a normal house?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Dec 2008 at 1:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jbkid13
Hey do u think you could make this into a normal house?

You can do it yourself if you like - you can place the dorm version in a university neighborhood, enter the lot, bring up the cheat window (CRTL-SHIFT-C), and type in "changeLotZoning residential" (without the quotes) and save the lot. Then you can move it into the "Lots and Houses bin" and after that you can place it anywhere as a normal house.
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 3:36 PM
Is this the right way
thanks for this lot ,I like
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 12:18 AM
Thank you, Arathea! I've just replaced the .zip files with my personal copies though.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 29th Mar 2009 at 4:32 PM
Beautiful!

Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 12:56 AM
This is exactly what I was picturing for a hospital, gorgeous work! The building style is very versitle, I think I'll be using this for a variety of things.
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Mar 2010 at 6:31 PM
This is very creative and well-done! Thank you.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:13 PM
great idea!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 1:05 AM
THANKS