Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elegant Brownstone Townhouses

by aixlachaise Posted 29th Dec 2008 at 4:20 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 6:01 AM by aixlachaise

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 5:00 AM
Nice work. Thanks

I take house requests! Just send me a PM.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 5:14 AM
awesome! I love it!!

c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run
Forum Resident
#4 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 11:51 AM
Great work! Thanks! :D

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 4:21 PM
Now THIS, I love! *drool* This is wonderful for my London neighborhood, thank you so much. I'm terrible when it comes to building houses, so apartments like these are great to get my hands on. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 30th Dec 2008 at 10:00 PM
It's about time someone made quality rowhouses. Thanks!

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 2:03 PM
It's absolutely gorgeous!

You should be very happy with yourself

View my original properties at

http://www.modthesims2.com/creator/mrputter
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:08 PM
I like it, too. I somehow wasn't checking mts2 when this showed up, but I was surprised to find it. You should try updating the decor with stuff of today. What I do is let all the good stuff from different periods pass into the next era, so with that, I can have the art deco repros mixed with midcentury modern and have a touch of 70s wallpaper somewhere to good effect. The curtains and much of the Maxis content doesn't look like as much of a fit, and the wood floors even. You could try Sims in Paris for wood floors. A mix of dark and light with walls and floors might look good. For example, black wood floors with white or yellow walls, and maybe go by that method for something like this since it doesn't have many windows. Holy Simoly's "elegant" drapes are very nice to have for places like this. It really does look good, this house, overall, and I guess for anyone it's up to them what to do with it. You can do a lot with this game, though, to some realistic effect even on the interiors with what's out there. Enjoy your day, and good work.
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 5:24 PM
It's a beautiful lot. My only disappointment is that the space on the first floor under the bay windows could have been a garage. But I love townhouses and it looks very stately and elegant. Good work!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th May 2010 at 12:38 AM
I love this apartment building! Such a huge living space! I'm having a problem with the windows that are on the diagonal walls. They are appearing blue. I downloaded all of the Phoenix Phaerie files but still having trouble with the windows. Solution?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th May 2010 at 9:48 PM
The windows on the diagonal are actually by macarossi, they were included but might not have packaged up properly... anyway, they are downloadable here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=221531 and the specific file you want is Window1TileArched_StoneSurround.rar ... install that and you should be good to go!

Quote: Originally posted by Juniper5
I love this apartment building! Such a huge living space! I'm having a problem with the windows that are on the diagonal walls. They are appearing blue. I downloaded all of the Phoenix Phaerie files but still having trouble with the windows. Solution?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Feb 2016 at 1:37 AM
THANKS