Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Garnet Final Fantasy IX OUTFIT

by Taure Posted 12th Jan 2009 at 10:39 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2009 at 4:18 PM by Taure

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 10:49 PM
Ooh, how lovely! OvO *grabbyhands*
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 11:41 PM
Thank you! Finally a good Garnet Sim! Now my other FF girls have a new friend to hang out with.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Jan 2009 at 11:54 PM
Fantastic job! This sim really brings back memories. FFIX was the first FF I ever beat by myself... You did an amazing job on the pants as well - they look very authentic! And I love the adorable boots. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 12:03 AM
This is awesome!
Thanks for sharing!

"Now I am become Death"
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 1:15 AM
Neat
That's really good, I thought I was the only one who liked that final fantasy! Hee, Hee. Way to go you did such a great job! :P

They mostly come at night, mostly.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 2:35 AM
:O man someone is a fan of final fantasy. what outfits are you going work on after this one? nice work

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 3:06 AM
Absolutely gorgeous!
You did a spectacular job on the outfit!
It's the best garnet i have ever seen!
Faving this for sure!!!!

Think you could make a Zidane? I haven't seen one yet! =(
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 6:02 AM
I LOVE ITTTTT AHHHH!! 9 was my favorite! Thank youuuu.

But my necklace won't work :[

Can you make Eiko and the rest???
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 9:27 AM
so nice to see other happy FF fans :3 Thank you!
I am working on some other characters...stay tuned It's just a pity that for some I cannot find decent meshes.
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 12:15 PM
This is cool! I always did like Garnet, she's one of my favorite characters in that game! (Besides Vivi, poor dear.) Is there a way to get your ribbon-altered version of this haircut? Thank you!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 6:33 PM
What necklace mesh do we need from that Peggy link?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 7:55 PM
awesome!!!!!!! i really love it! thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 8:40 PM
@Rosawyn: any one of the 3 female necklaces on the page is fine. For comfort:
peggynecklace0025-free-061020-female-mesh
is the one I used for Garnet's necklace.
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 9:52 PM
Wow, this is a perfect likeness of her outfit! Fantastic job!
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 12:13 AM
IX is actually my favorite. Great job on this! She looks fantastic. I can't wait to see more!
Inventor
#17 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 6:51 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 14th Jan 2009 at 7:18 PM.
Awesome glad to see I'm not the only one who loved that game. In truth Kuja was the only reason I wanted it and I have my Kuja sim from my avatar up on my yahoo group

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/Sephiroth_Is_A_God/

You have to join to access the files but he comes with all the CC pictured except the outfit which can be easily DL'd from Aikea's site Club Crimsyn

http://www.clubcrimsyn.com/

Thanks so much I haven't made any other FFIX sims because I'm way too lazy so now Kuja will have some other FFIX Sims to hang with.

(Edit) As for your comment on her being a teen in the game. While that's true in the beginning she must have been much older at the end of the game because she chopped off all her hair and then by the time Zidane finds her again her hair is completely grown back so several years must have passed after he went back for Kuja. I think she was supposed to be 16 or 17 at the beginning, So she should be adult I think.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 7:17 PM
Finally, a really good Garnet outfit! Freaking awesome. You rock.
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jan 2009 at 7:29 PM
i love it!!! final fantasy IX was and still is my favorite!! <3
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 2:25 AM
AMAZING!!
this is soo good I love it!
You should make more!
this is Phenomenal!
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 5:58 AM
oh my gosh!! I always thought this was a sexy outfit! I LOVE IT. Amazing details, amazing amazing! I CAN'T WAIT to see what you will do next! Can I request Ashe's outfit. :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 3:07 AM
THANK YOU! I've been waiting for this forever!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jan 2009 at 9:16 AM
Oh That is just wonderful ^^ Very good work!
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 3:29 PM
So dreams can really come true, now can they? I am so very ultimately happy right now! *___* Thank you so much <3
FFIX hasn't been given the love it deserves. For me, it's the best Final Fantasy n_n I truly love it. And you have done justice to Dagger, she's so pretty! 8D
Wish there was Zidane somewhere too ;-;
But, thank you so much, again <3
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 4:06 PM
Um, since this says its just the outfit....how did you make her face? Thanks again.
Page 1 of 2