Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baby crib for Rosemary's Baby

by petschauerg Posted 2nd Feb 2009 at 7:45 PM - Updated 11th Sep 2010 at 3:26 PM by petschauerg

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 9:04 PM
Its beautiful. Well done.

Im gagging myself
I'm brushing out the foul taste you left in my mouth
Test Subject
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 9:20 PM
NICE!Thank You!
Scholar
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 10:04 PM
Thank you so much for this recolor.Sweet memories 'cause I was so young as I saw this film for the first time.On my eyes its one of the most scary film ever.And a true masterpiece.
I'll not play with this crib,but I'll have it anyway in my downloads.Thank you so much for sharing it.Hugs.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 10:55 PM
Beautiful and macabre! Good combo! Thanks - I love this dresser and now it fits my little goth simbabies!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 6:50 AM
OOHH!! yeah one of my favourite movies!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 4:56 PM
While this crib looks really great the fact you fail to mention that to get the mesh you must register for the akisima site first. A little warning would have been nice.
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 5:07 AM
Cool! It looks great. Just the thing for those "little monsters"
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 1:03 AM
I love this!!! very cool
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Feb 2009 at 2:34 AM
I saw that Movie when I was in 7th grade.
It Freakin' rocked.
Sweet crib.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Feb 2009 at 9:37 AM
that mesh was on a page that I couldn't read, and it wouldn't let me download it cuz I'm not signing up for an account for something I can't read.... Do you have a link in english?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 4:28 PM
There is the possibility to choose language

Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 7:21 PM
thank you for this creepy crib. Amazing movie! Very scary and well done. I recently began making The woodhouse apt so having this is great btw thanks for no upside down cross that would be over doing it! LOL!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 9:03 PM
Yeah, that's lovely, but i made an acount on this german website 2 weeks ago and i still don't have activation e-mail. Is there any othe rwebsite i can get a mesh from?
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 7:33 AM
i think it's one of the best films ever made! i dont need the crib at the moment because there are no goth babies in my neighbourhood but i will come back when i need it. thank you so much for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 7:37 AM
about the mesh: i think it would be most convenient if you could add the mesh to the files for downloading here. akisima.de explicitly allows this practice: "You may recolor our meshes and offer them together with your recols. This does only apply for downloads you offer for free!" (quote from akisima.de)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Jul 2009 at 9:42 AM
Aww so cute, and convienent considering my sim is having a baby and I wanted an unusual crib..so this is perfect RAWR :-P
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 6:23 PM
Yay I love it, for all my dark babies :D
Thank you
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Dec 2009 at 9:08 PM
So beautiful *downloads*

-www.freewebs.com/skaterchic132
new site for you! :] meg.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 8th Feb 2010 at 7:33 PM
ooh so pretty! *clicks download button*

♪☺♥ ░▒▓~* MIKOROX *~ ▓▒░♥☺♪
Have you destroyed a paysite today?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 5:40 PM
Ooh~ This is extremely awesome. Thanks!
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 1:39 AM
doesnt show up in my game at all, unless im looking in the wrong spot :/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 1:01 PM
Shows up great for me and works great in game. It's in with the other baby stuff. Mesh is on this MTS site not the link to the creator's upload - which no longer exists for Sims 2 as that site has mutated to Sims 3 only. This crib works great for my baby drow who like dark stuff. Thumbs up.
Test Subject
#24 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 9:40 PM
Cool and .....just so sad, but what is rosemarýs baby?
Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 9:42 PM
First i though it was a baby crying in the crib, but then i saw it was a toddler
Page 1 of 2