Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

30 New 3000 Styles Designer Lamps!

by eris3000 Posted 5th Feb 2009 at 2:22 PM - Updated 27th Mar 2009 at 12:23 AM by plasticbox : Removed dead link, removed bork flag

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 2:30 PM
These are hot! Thank you for sharing these.
Test Subject
#3 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 3:38 PM
omg, i luv it thanks so much for sharing eris, very nice job like always

have a good one, Silva
Forum Resident
#4 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 3:58 PM
These are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 4:30 PM
Absolutely lovely. I love your glass style.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 4:52 PM
thanks for all the great downloads really appreciate them
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 7:22 PM
WOW, these are fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Feb 2009 at 8:06 PM
Your modernism is astounding...thank you for adding to the contemporary vein...great works you do indeed!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 5:27 AM
Waaaaaay to modern for my sims! But TOTALLY dazzling! I love them! Thanks

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 11:49 AM
Really nice set Eris ! Thank you !
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 12:48 PM
These are so beautiful,thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 1:40 AM
VERY creative. I almost never download tabletop decorations, but these are ZINGERS!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:40 PM
wow, what a set! I feel the urge to build a top-notch lamps shop...

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Test Subject
#14 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 4:22 AM
are you sure its all ep compatible? Because I downloaded the entire thing, went on the game and when I cliked on the hanging lamp thing and it "closed unexpectedly"
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Feb 2009 at 6:46 PM
These are different, I like them. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 10:54 AM
I just wanted to say a special thanx from me for these. These particular lights gave my housing creations a special kind of flare that U was looking for. Some of my houses are extremely extravigant and laviously laid out. And these lights did just the trick for the elegance I was looking for. This is my very thanx post I have ever done on MTS2 for an item and it's specialty to me. So thanx again for these beautiful lights and keep up the excellent work. My sims love you for it.
Instructor
#17 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 7:04 PM
First of all these are wonderful. I love modern and these are just what my Interior Decorator ordered. Thank you.

Here's the "but", but, your table lamp 3 (I haven't checked the floor or hanging lamps) completely overrides one of the Maxis lamps. It takes the icon's place and everything. I don't really mind much since yours are better for my modern lots, but the Maxis lamp wasn't actually that terrible and I tend to use it in some of my more "traditional" homes. Just FYI. But, thanks again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 7:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ejnarts1
First of all these are wonderful. I love modern and these are just what my Interior Decorator ordered. Thank you.

Here's the "but", but, your table lamp 3 (I haven't checked the floor or hanging lamps) completely overrides one of the Maxis lamps. It takes the icon's place and everything. I don't really mind much since yours are better for my modern lots, but the Maxis lamp wasn't actually that terrible and I tend to use it in some of my more "traditional" homes. Just FYI. But, thanks again.

OMG, thanks for catching that! I've uploaded a fixed version.

My true dream is to: *get into the medical field *speak fluent Japanese and Spanish
#19 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 8:16 PM
"I've uploaded a fixed version."

Thank you again.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 1:08 AM
Eris3000-3000-Styles-Designer-Table-Lamp-3-FIXED has been re-uploaded.

My true dream is to: *get into the medical field *speak fluent Japanese and Spanish
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 4th Apr 2009 at 12:06 PM
Man, these are AWESOME! The best lamps I've seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 8:27 AM
Brilliant!!! My Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 7:49 PM
These are sooo cool! I <3 modern stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 4:33 AM
Absolutely wonderful. Thank you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 9:18 AM
I am so incredibly sorry for asking this! I have a house packaged with one of these lamps! I have not uploaded, but the house Is GORGEOUS and the lamp makes it PERFECT, If I give a credit link to the lamps, and give ALL credit to you, may I keep these In there? I so sorry!
Page 1 of 2