Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

7 striped recolors of Maxis' 3x1 rug "Recherché Floor Runner" (NL requested)

by Guardgian Posted 16th Feb 2009 at 2:13 PM - Updated 20th Feb 2009 at 12:20 PM by Guardgian
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:02 PM
Great colors! I love the runners, but they hardly ever match the decor. These are great!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:42 PM
simple but nice recolours! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 5:54 PM
Thanks! Love the color choices!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 1:04 PM
When i saw them i really had to smile, because just now in this moment my cumputerchair is standing on one. Thanks to IKEA, it looks exactly like the blue-green one.
HAHAHA

Thank you,i have to have them ALL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 11:42 PM
Thank you! I love the stripes, and one can never have too many runners!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 1:44 AM
Love these! I will actually use this runner now
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Mar 2009 at 9:15 PM
Perfect..as usual! I love this rug, but can rarely use it, b/c of color! Thnx for the fix!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th May 2009 at 4:35 PM
I forgot to thank you for these, I realize it was you who made these. It is so great to have more of these 3x1 tile rugs I like to use! I have yet to figure out how to recolor these properly.. haha!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 5:07 PM
These are so cute, i'll be using them in both living room and bedrooms! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 7:40 PM
Thanks go both to Guardgian for creating these, and plasticbox for re-upping them.

Gracias, Danke, Merci, etc..
Test Subject
#12 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 1:32 AM
Hello there!
I downloaded many rugs recently, including a couple of your creations but with some of the custom content i ran into a problem.
Recolors of some maxis rugs don't work properly. (Recherché Floor Runner, Royal First Oval Rug, Sunburst Oriental Rug, Recalling Rug .. ) When I try to use them they are much darker than they should be, and no amount of windows or lights are gonna brigthen them up. Oddly enough, when I place them outside, most of the time they have their normal brightness. The original maxis colors work inside, outside and all the time though.
Some other rug recolors (Atomic Rug, Isotopia Rug, .. ) AND rugs that use custom meshes always work as well.
It seems I am the only one facing this issue. Do you maybe have an idea why this happens, or how I could fix it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 8:16 PM
Thank you