Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 11:37 AM
CatOfEvilGenius -> Większość podanych przez Ciebie stron, które zostały wykreślone działa, ale pozmieniane zostały adresy. Jak Cię jakaś interesuje, to powiedz która, bo możliwe, że jeszcze gdzieś się uchowały.

EN:
CatOfEvilGenius -> Lots of sites, that you earesd is stll working, but the adress has changed. If you want, I'll tell you which sites are in the Internet.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 5:23 PM Last edited by LadyPunkGirl : 23rd Apr 2009 at 6:05 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Mam nadzieje ze nie tylko Polacy ale takze Polonia w Stanach morze sie tu zapisac. Watpie ze bede duzo pisac, ale na pewno bede czytac co sie tu u was dzieje. Mam chec nauczyc sie Polskich slow dotyczacych Simsow. Hej Margierytka! Czemu ciebie tu nie ma?

English: I hope Polish emigrants can sign up here and not just Poles. I doubt I will post much, but I will surely read what you all are up to. I wish to learn some Polish Sims vocabulary. Hey Margierytka! Why aren't you here?

Jeśli chcesz się nauczyć Polskiego, to dam Ci małą radę, jeśli chodzi o słowo "morze", to jest napisane niepoprawnie (ale oczywiście i tak świetnie piszesz po Polsku, a taki mały błąd może się zdarzyć każdemu, tym bardziej, że nie mieszkasz w Polsce, a takie a nawet większe błędy ortograficzne i gramatyczne zdarzają się nawet Polakom.)
Słowo "morze" ma dwa znaczenia, które pisze się inaczej:

- morze, czyli morze, takie, w którym można się kąpać
- może, czyli np. może zagram w grę a może obejrzę film?

I u Ciebie powinno być napisane "może" zamiast "morze", oczywiście jesli nie masz Polskich liter na klawiaturze to Ty napiszesz "moze".

Przepraszam za złe tłumaczenie na język Angielski.

EN:

If you want to learn Polish, it will give you a little advice when it comes to the word "sea", it is written incorrectly (but of course, and as well write in Polish, and such a small error can happen to any, especially since you not live in Poland, and such and even more spelling and grammatical errors happen, even the Poles.)
The word "sea" has two meanings that writes differently:

- morze (The Sea), or sea, such as where you can swim
- może (maybe), for example can play in the game and can watch videos?

And you should be in written, "może" instead of "morze", of course, if you do not have Polish letters on the keyboard, you write "moze".

Sorry for the bad translation into English.
Not actually evil.
#53 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 5:30 AM
LadyPunkGirl Dzieki za uwage. Moze nawet zdolam zapamietac? Gdybys widziala jakies inne bledy, to mi powiedz. Chcialabym pisac do babci bezblednie. Z tego takze powodu czytam Polskie ksiazki. Choc Andrzej Sapkowski chyba nie wiele pomaga. On pisze wspaniale, przepieknie, ale jak czesto z babcia bede o smokach i wiedzminach rozmawiac? I lepiej nie stosowac nowo nauczonych slowek jak n.p "rzyc". Stanislaw Lem tez mi pomaga z Polskim. Obu autorow bardzo polecam. "Kongres Futurologiczny", beczka smiechow.

Jasiuu Jesli masz te adresy pod reka, to chetnie bym zobaczyla, ale tylko te ktore wedlug ciebie maja dobra jakosc plikow (downloads? jak sie mowi?). Nie musisz dla mnie specjalnie zadnych szukac.

-----------------------------------------

English: (Damn, who typed all this? Now I have to go translate it all.) Thank you for pointing out the mistake. Maybe I'll even remember? If you see any others, let me know. I would like to write to my grandma without making mistakes. This is why I read Polish novels. Although Andrzej Sapkowski probably doesn't help much. How often will I discuss dragons and hexers with my grandma? And it's better to not use newly learned words like "ass". Stanislaw Lem is also helping me learn Polish. I highly recommend both authors. "The Futurological Congress", more fun than a barrel of monkeys. Hey English speakers! Both Lem and Sapkowski's works have English translations. They are full of win. Read them and be amazed.

If you have the URL handy, sure, I would like to have it. But don't go out of your way to find them. Just let me know a few that you like, that have high quality downloads.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 9:39 AM
Właściwie to tylko te cztery strony, które podałem na poprzedniej stronie są IMO warte uwagi. Na podane przez LadyPunkGirl forum serwisu thesims.pl nie zaglądam zbyt często (jeśli w ogóle zaglądam ), ale myślę, że też jest warta uwagi

EN:
Actually only those 4 sites which I gave on another site of this thread are IMHO with good quality CC. On given by LadyPunkGirl forum of thesims.pl I'm not usually enter (If I've ever done that ), but I think it's good site, too
Test Subject
#55 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 4:21 PM
O^^ Wreszcie wiem do kogo mogę po polsku pisać ^^

A co do polskich stron o Simsach to jeszcze mogę polecić http://simsy.net/phpBB3/ Tutaj jest ogólnie o TS1, TS2 oraz nawet coś o TS3 ^^

ENGLISH: Finally I know to who may I write in Polish ^^

And polish site about The Sims is http://simsy.net/phpBB3/ Here is something about The Sims, The Sims 2 and The Sims 3.

And sorry for my English ^^"
Field Researcher
#56 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 6:36 PM
icedmango Nie zgadlabym ze jestes Polskiego pochodzenia. Jak fajnie ze znasz Polski jezyk!

English: I would not have guessed you are of Polish descent. It's great that you know the language!

hehe, duzo osób chyba tak mysli! moze bo nie jestem tak czesto aktywna w polskich forach lub polskich sim stronki.

en:

a lot of people do think like you, maybe because I am not active in polish forums and polish sim sites!

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you.

I have a social disease. I have to go out every night.

Garden of Shadows- my DL's at GoS
LaPink.net - Make-up & Stuff Downloads
Not actually evil.
#57 Old 2nd May 2009 at 8:47 AM
Ogladalam wlasnie Sims2Design. Chyba wszystko za darmo, tak? Szukalam w Regulaminie, ale nie moglam znalezc. Morze ktos kto zna Sims2Design lepiej wie na pewno? I czy ktos wie dlaczego jak klikam na wybor jezyka i zmieniam na Angielski, to wszystko dalej po Polsku? Morze zadurzo blokuje scripty i ciastka czy cos?

English: I was looking through the Sims2Design site. I think everything is free, right? I tried to find that info in the Rules, but couldn't. Maybe someone more familiar with the site knows for sure? And does anyone know why when I click on language selection and choose English everything stays in Polish? Maybe I do too much script blocking and cookie culling?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 2nd May 2009 at 1:24 PM
Ogladalam wlasnie Sims2Design. Chyba wszystko za darmo, tak? Szukalam w Regulaminie, ale nie moglam znalezc. Morze ktos kto zna Sims2Design lepiej wie na pewno? I czy ktos wie dlaczego jak klikam na wybor jezyka i zmieniam na Angielski, to wszystko dalej po Polsku? Morze zadurzo blokuje scripty i ciastka czy cos?

English: I was looking through the Sims2Design site. I think everything is free, right? I tried to find that info in the Rules, but couldn't. Maybe someone more familiar with the site knows for sure? And does anyone know why when I click on language selection and choose English everything stays in Polish? Maybe I do too much script blocking and cookie culling?
Tak, na Sims2Design.pl wszystko jest za darmo (przy dziale Download jest napisane "100% free!" ). Odnośnie języka, to wybierając angielski zmienia się tylko język strony elementów "stałych", tj. nie tłumaczy nazw działów i postów. Za to w wielu działach obok polskiej nazwy jest angielskie tłumaczenie, a każdy dodatek ma angielski opis.

EN:
On Sims2Design.pl everything is free. About language. If you chose English, everything will be English without subforum titles and users' posts. Fortunetly near every title there are English version. Also contents are described in English.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 14th May 2009 at 4:20 PM
Hej, co tak cicho? ^^ Może rzucę nowym tematem: jak wam się podoba nowy podgląd profilów?

EN:
Hey, why are you so quiet. Maybe I'll give a topic. How are you like a new profile page?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#60 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:03 PM
Są super!

They're great!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Test Subject
#61 Old 16th May 2009 at 7:09 PM
Fajny jest ten nowy podgląd.

EN: Cool is the new profile preview.
Test Subject
#62 Old 26th May 2009 at 4:10 PM
Polski:
I ja Simaniak (inny nick)
Nowy wygląd profili jest super

English:
And me Simaniak (another nickname)
The new look is great profiles
Test Subject
#63 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:50 PM
Hej.
Witam wszystkich i podpisuje listę obecności

EN:
Hey.
Hello all, I sign the attendance list
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 6th Jul 2009 at 9:01 AM
Hej, dołączam Na MTS jestem od paru lat, ale jakoś nie interesowałam się społecznościami...O, a najbardziej lubię dekorować

EN: Hey, I'm joining this group (or whatever it is. I've been on MTS for a couple of years now, but somehow I never got myself into these society groups...Oh, and I like the decorating part in the game the most!

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Test Subject
#65 Old 21st Sep 2009 at 7:18 PM
Witam wszystkich polskich userów ;P Bardzo lubię MTS, ale sama nie projektuję.

EN: Hello, Polish users ;P I like MTS very much, but I don't create downloads.

Sorry for my English.
Test Subject
#66 Old 17th Oct 2009 at 12:14 PM
Default Hello All People Form POLAND xD
Witam Wszystkich Polaków... Miło Że Powstała Taka Grupa Jak Ta... Polacy Powinni Trzymać Się Razem... xD Pozdrawiam xD
Test Subject
#67 Old 4th Dec 2009 at 6:39 PM
Witam,
ja też z Polski, co zresztą widać na piśmie.
x )
Fajnie, że ktoś założył to forum.
Pozdrawiam.
Test Subject
#68 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 12:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Babydoll666
Witam,
ja też z Polski, co zresztą widać na piśmie.
x )
Fajnie, że ktoś założył to forum.
Pozdrawiam.

Ooo ja też
ENGLISH:
Ooo me too :p
Alchemist
Original Poster
#69 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 1:22 PM
Hey wszystkim wesołych świąt!

en: Hey everyone merry christmas!

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Test Subject
#70 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lalola1996
hej czy ktoś może mi powiedzieć jak się dołączyć?? :P

do tej grupy
Alchemist
Original Poster
#71 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 12:46 PM
^ Jak wchodzisz na stronę gdzie są różne thready grupy, na górze jest napisane "Do you want to Join this Group? Click here to Join" czy coś takiego.

En: When you go on the page with the group threads, on the top it says "Do you want to Join this Group? Click here to Join" or something like that.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Test Subject
#72 Old 24th Feb 2010 at 6:00 PM
Cześć wszystkim! Już od dawna należę do tej grupy, lecz nie pisałam ponieważ nie chciało Mi się.

En: Hi everyone! I'm joined to this group long time ago, but I hadn't wrote anything because I just hadn't been wanting to. (Yeah, I know, I wrote something wrong in translation, and I'm so sorry for this)
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 3:50 PM
Hej Trochę martwo tu, może ktoś mi odpisze na dowód, że to nieprawda? Siedzę na MTS-ie od dawna, ale się nie udzielałam towarzysko ani kreatorsko.
Scholar
#74 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 10:45 AM
Zeczywiscie, troche tu martwo. Zaloze sie, ze mimo tego, ze mam tu ponad tysiac postow, nikt z was nie ma pojecia kim jestem, bo just od paru lat prawie wcale sie tu nie udzielam, tylko co jakis czas zjawiam sie w WCIF. A ja akurat wiedzialam, ze icedmango jest polskiego pochodzenia Lecz nie mialam pojecia o CatOfEvilGenius. Mam nadzieje, ze troche sie tu rozkreci.

En: It's definitely a bit dead here. I bet that despite the fact that I have over 1000 posts on this forum none of you are even remotely aware of who I am because I haven't been very active here for about 2 years and I only sporadically haunt the WCIF forum. I was actually aware of the fact that icedmango is of Polish descent I had no idea about CatOfEvilGenius, though. I hope that it gets a bit more lively in this group.

My newest downloads are on Simified.
Older downloads and stuff that didn't get transferred to Simified are on my Livejournal.
Say NO to ugly square shadows in TS3! Grab the fix today!
Test Subject
#75 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 9:06 PM
Czesc!

Hey everyone im new here and I just stumbled on this thread. I hope its ok I'm writing in english. I went to polish school for 2 years when I was younger (15 years ago) so my polish writing is very wrong! haha. I can read and speak fluently tho.

Anyways just wanted to say hi! ^_^

Page 3 of 5