Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ST: Voyager - Roxann Dawson as B'Elanna Torres

by MistyBlue Posted 24th Feb 2009 at 10:30 PM - Updated 20th Jun 2009 at 1:40 PM by mistyblue4

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 11:16 PM
LOL - perfect description of this prickly girl! She's absolutely beautiful and perfect! I'm amazed at the wonderful job you did! Great thanks to you!! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 12:06 AM
Yay, you did a really good job with this. B'Elanna is one of my favorites (as you can tell from my username) THanks
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 2:25 AM
She's beautiful! Another wonderful addition to our Sim Trek world!!

Qapla'

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 6:31 AM
The mesh file for the hair is no longer avaliblr at Peggy's, keeps coming up with no file.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 6:54 AM
Great job on her ! Thank you so much for sharing
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 12:42 PM
omg!! My fav Voyager character!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 2:10 PM
Thanks for all the comments, guys :lovestruc

joe_debock - I didn't notice that, I'm sorry. I had the hair for a while, so...Maybe the link on the site is just broken and they'll fix it up. Hopefully.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 5:32 PM Last edited by edejan : 25th Feb 2009 at 5:48 PM.
The link to the hair mesh is correct. The barrette has been edited out by joshmorrow1:

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=294111
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 5:55 PM
Wow, I love Star trek and Voyager was my favorite. I don't think she looks angry enough..hee, hee
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 6:12 PM
alicia7tommy - Not angry enough? How about here?

edejan - It's actually the mesh right above the one you mention, but it's similar enough, thanks
Screenshots
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 6:47 PM
Holy Toledo! It's B'Elanna! While I might not play her in my game, I know someone who would just adore having her in hers! Next time I see my friend Pika, I'll tell her about this upload!

I don't get why so many Simmers hate Marsha Bruenig. She actually grows up to be quite pretty if you allow her to.
Field Researcher
#13 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 3:34 AM
She is lovely!
I just love her face;the bone estruture is really unique!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 5:03 PM
I'm not into star-trek, but my dad is. This looks really great. I always liked B'Elanna's character. I might just have to download her.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 31st Mar 2009 at 8:36 PM
Wow, this is really realistic. Great job! She'll replace the B'Elanna I had before that didn't look as good.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mistyblue4

edejan - It's actually the mesh right above the one you mention, but it's similar enough, thanks [/CENTER]

When I click on the file, it says the file is missing.

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#17 Old 23rd Apr 2009 at 11:24 PM
http://www.peggyzone.com/html/EN/Item10401__0037.html The hair used is a pay Peggy hair. Please swap it out for a free hair. Possibly the free hair you linked to? Let us know when you've made the changes, and we'll move the sim back to the downloads area. Thank you.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Scholar
#18 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 12:03 PM
Yeah - more Klingons for our game! Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 8:02 AM
Hey, is it possible to do this one for 3?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 6:47 PM
Really, really, really awesome. (All the other voyager characters too; amazing realism I'm downloading this.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 6:43 PM
Great!