Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Luxery Omega Dorms No CC! (8 Dormrooms)

by Eloissa Posted 5th Mar 2009 at 12:33 AM - Updated 14th May 2009 at 6:13 AM by Eloissa

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 9:30 AM
Wow! This looks awesome! I'm downloading it just to see how you built everything and I may actually do a series based on this lot. Thanks for the cool Dorm and for being my muse.

-Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 2:37 PM
This is an AMAZING lot! Between the Beta dorms and these, you've made sending my sims back to Uni fun again. Please consider creating more dorms. You've done an awesome job, thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 11:02 AM
omg!!!! brilliant!!! ^^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChibiGamer
Wow! This looks awesome! I'm downloading it just to see how you built everything and I may actually do a series based on this lot. Thanks for the cool Dorm and for being my muse.

-Chibi

Thx for your comments! If you need any help... consider to PM me

Quote:
~~Simmies...... All around the world~~
Do you like more to see??:)Look here!
Please do not upload any of my stuff to other websites without my permission. Thank you!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tsoureki
This is an AMAZING lot! Between the Beta dorms and these, you've made sending my sims back to Uni fun again. Please consider creating more dorms. You've done an awesome job, thank you so much!!

Hai Tsoureki

It was a pleasure to build this Dorm, actually, it was you to ask me to build more Dorms! I hope you have a lot of fun with this one!

Quote:
Please do not upload any of my stuff to other websites without my permission. Thank you!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dead.gabby
omg!!!! brilliant!!! ^^

Thx Dead.Gabby

Quote:

Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Mar 2009 at 12:51 PM
This is so amazing ^^ you did such a great job i really appreciate the effort u put in
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 9:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shadowmaster900
This is so amazing ^^ you did such a great job i really appreciate the effort u put in

Thank you for your nice words!

Quote:

Field Researcher
#10 Old 2nd May 2009 at 2:00 AM
I dunno if its just my game but when i move a group of sims into this lot, And load it, It shows me the lot as if its in build mode and claims no sims are there. When I look at the lot in neighborhood view, it shows all my sims there but i cannot play the lot. I have your Beta Lot dorms and it works just fine.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd May 2009 at 10:50 AM
Hi DarkLolita,

See for my comments this thread!

Quote:

Field Researcher
#12 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 6:15 AM
This lot doesn;t work when i add my household it goes to buy mode. And yes i tried deleting the community phone. I also tried the changelotzoning cheat. None of it works.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Jun 2010 at 12:23 AM
omg this is sooo good!! i wish i had all of the expansion packs.. i had them all and i deleted them like an idiot and now i cant reinstall it x.x anyway pro house!!!!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 9:50 PM Last edited by funcioná!!! : 1st Nov 2010 at 3:47 PM.
This lot took half an hour to load, it's because it's made with cheats like "boolprop constrainFloorElevation false". It's not possible to make a similar dorm without cheats, is it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 10:06 PM
OMG! This Dorm Is 100x Better Then The Cheap Weird Default Sims 2 Dorms! Thank You So Much For Making It! My Sims Will Like, Worship You That They Didn't Go To The Original Dorms! I Would This: --->★★★★★<--- 5 Stars!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 8:04 PM
Oh my god!! Your lots are amazing! I love them!
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jan 2014 at 7:20 PM
This lot doesn;t work when i add my household it goes to buy mode, why, and please help me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 12:56 PM
Thanks!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hakumenz95
This lot doesn;t work when i add my household it goes to buy mode, why, and please help me

The same thing happens to me. Please help us!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Jun 2021 at 7:03 PM
it's beaaaaautifull!! thaaaank you. ♥