Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AMjoie Dog Breeds: Part Two -- Large Dogs (Two Dozen)

by amjoie Posted 14th May 2009 at 9:27 PM - Updated 20th May 2009 at 5:10 PM by amjoie

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th May 2009 at 9:55 PM
I'm digging your versions way better than the maxis ones and love the alt Doberman you did.

"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward."
-Thomas Edison
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th May 2009 at 12:50 PM
Default How to unlock the Pink color in your game ...
Make a copy of the kissingpoints package from the LockedBins folder of your game. Put it in a safe place. Now, unzip the attached file of the kissingpoints package I have attached, and put it into the LockedBins folder of your game. Let it overwrite the one that was in there. You will now see all of the unlocked colors, including pink.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  kissingpoints.package.zip (34.4 KB, 251 downloads)
Description: unzip and put into the LockedBins folder of your game

For every King, there is a Queen ...

http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=25203
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th May 2009 at 3:00 AM
You might not have used reference photos for your breeds..........but they are fabulous and have EA beat! Wonderful creations. And thank you so much for making them available here. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:06 AM
You've done an outstanding job!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:15 PM
amazing work on all of these...I'm grabbing them all...thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 5:51 AM
Of all of the poorly-made uploads of Dobermans, collies, and Goldens, yours are by far the best! I commend you on each of the breeds-- they adhere perfectly
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 1:21 PM
Ha Ha! Pretty puppies! Just kidding, but seriously, HOLY COW THEY'RE GORGEOUS! I can't even figure out how to make a decent looking golden and you did this?! I am SO jealous of your mega-skills. Thankyou so much for brightening my day with your wonderful creations!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Jul 2010 at 3:04 AM
Thank you so much! I have a collie with floppy ears kind of similar to the one you made, so this is perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:26 PM
Looks great! Thanks for making this available!