Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 8:13 PM
i voted large dogs i like them best althoug if they have weiner dogs ill have soem of them too...and a few little dogs but not as many...and of course cats!

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 9:24 PM
Well, in real life we have three big dogs... and they are ALL inside dogs. Never understood the idea of big dogs automatically being outside dogs. :hmm:

In the game I'm likely to have mostly big dogs... little dogs... :shrug: I'd rather go with cats, I think. :P
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:26 PM
I voted both but knowing myself it's likely that it'll be far more big dogs as I've always liked them more. Though there's a huge risk that there might be more cats than dogs anyhow..
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 17th Oct 2006 at 10:30 PM
Big! No no no...Small! Oh rats. BOTH! I love big dogs, they're usually so laid back and lovable. But I love small dogs too, they're so adorable, even if they are smaller than my cat.

I'm a big fan of German Shepherds and Pugs. Soooo...both. LOL

Personally, I just wish there were larger and smaller CATS. My cat is a 20 pound chunk, sister's cat is a 6 pound whisker.

Elisa
Field Researcher
#30 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 12:44 AM
There will be many more cats in my game, but when I do choose dogs, they will most likely be small ones. I can't wait to move a black cat into the Goth's house, though!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 1:45 AM
Page 2 of 2