Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akatonbo
Out of curiosity, Zavi, what would you want to accomplish by being able to flag a non-wolf dog as a wolf?

Not much, really. I'd be able to satisfy more wolf-seeing wants, I guess. It'd be nice to have.
Advertisement
#27 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:26 PM
I'd like to see a hack that lets you lock staircases as if they were doors, so that if you have a building with an open floorplan you could make the upper floors inaccessible. For example, I just built a lot where the third floor is a large master suite, and I hate when the kids hang out in the parents room, in most lots I put 2 single doors and lock them to allow only the parents, but in this lot I don't want any doors up there, I just want people to not come up there...

Is this hack already out there somewhere?

Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!
My aren't we all just a bunch of freaks?

Y'all sure are.

#28 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 2:00 PM
I'd like some murderous/violent hacks [new animations are possible now,so hopefully we should see some soon]-Kids strangling each other(rolling round on the floor punching each other),punching/strangling/different sort of kicks(knees,stomach,crotch (LOL), biting....stabbing,etc. you get my evil mind.
And if their body skill was high enough,the victim could end up dead....
#29 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 2:07 PM
this is a really little stupid hack but id like sims to be able to do things while having a parrot on there sholder and play with the parrot while its out of the cage instead of only being able to stand while holding it
#30 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 4:19 PM
A play with self hack. Fun 10 haha. For pleasure sims.
Instructor
#31 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 5:36 PM
khakido, until someone makes a reservable staircase, you can get around that problem by placing the staircase behind a locked door in the first place.

Rayline, such things definitely already exist on adult TS2 sites.
#32 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 2:37 AM
Rayline that would be a great hack, though I think it would be fun 10, comfort 10, Energy -5.

I would love to see a hack to allowed adults sims to spank their children when they're being bad (Jumping on the bed constantly, to the point they're about to have heatstroke). A hack that allowed cats to lay in a sim's lap would be good too.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 9:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rayline
A play with self hack. Fun 10 haha. For pleasure sims.

http://www.sexysims2.com/forums.php
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 9:58 PM
yep its already there. don't know if you get any gains. mirror, chair, and shower version.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by khakido
I'd like to see a hack that lets you lock staircases as if they were doors, so that if you have a building with an open floorplan you could make the upper floors inaccessible. For example, I just built a lot where the third floor is a large master suite, and I hate when the kids hang out in the parents room, in most lots I put 2 single doors and lock them to allow only the parents, but in this lot I don't want any doors up there, I just want people to not come up there...

Is this hack already out there somewhere?

Y'all sure are.

Well if you can have a door leading to a staircase you can use programmable doors that'll ban particular people using.
Mad Poster
#36 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:18 PM
No tickling or pillow fights with your mother hacks - it's just so perverted :D
Test Subject
#37 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 8:34 PM
There already are peeping toms - they dont drool though. Sorry!

A nice wild card to go with the telescope would be nice though.

"You turn your telescope onto Mortimers house and see him dreaming moodily over a picture of Gieke (are they even in the same town?). Do you keep your mouth shut? Or do you blab about Mortimers secret love all over town?"

Then when you go to a community lot you could tell your gossip and know what it was about! Maybe Mortimer and Gieke would come out of the closet..
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:18 PM
I'd love to see a hack that would let teens keep jobs even if they didn't go to school; it would make it so much more realistic for my poorer sims.
Instructor
#39 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:15 PM
Zavi, I suspect this is already possible, but since I'm not currently using anything that keeps teens out of school, I don't know what precise combination of mods would allow it.
Mad Poster
#40 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:33 AM
No gossiping about the dead, especially if you are the person's mother.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#41 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:39 AM
"Don't punch your mother!"

I'm sick of my sim kids taking every opportunity to play punch-you-punch-me with their mum. I don't really mind it with the dad or older male relatives but running up and socking your mother in the arm seems disrespectful to me.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#42 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:31 PM
I've always wanted a hack that could let me make "themed" neighborhoods. Say I had an ancient Roman or Egyptian neighborhood -- I'd like the roads and vehicles to match in the Neighborhood view. It looks really silly to have temples, the Parthenon, and pyramids with regular roads and cars.
#43 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 8:54 PM
New animation hacks.. although they wouldn't really be hacks, they'd be practically rewritten (probably illegaly) parts of the game. I want more animations and interactions for my sims!
Test Subject
#44 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 9:40 PM
I'd like a hack that allows Sims to walk to any community lot, not just the ones in the holiday destinations.
Test Subject
#45 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 9:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by markusrandall
I'd like a hack that allows Sims to walk to any community lot, not just the ones in the holiday destinations.

They can already do that.
Instructor
#46 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Haylifer
New animation hacks.. although they wouldn't really be hacks, they'd be practically rewritten (probably illegaly) parts of the game. I want more animations and interactions for my sims!

Already doable and done, and not illegal to do, either. (Not sanctioned by EA/Maxis, so they won't give you tech support for your game while it has hacks in it -- period, not just for new interactions -- but it's definitely possible to create custom animations (or reassemble existing animations to look like something different, which is what was done before custom animations were figured out), and while there are limits to exactly what a new sim-to-sim or sim-to-object interaction can do, a lot of new things are possible.
Test Subject
#47 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 9:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zavi
They can already do that.

Not in my game. The only option they have in the main neighbourhood is to take a taxi still.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 11:00 AM
Id like to see the new InTeen ready! My teen sims want thier woohoo back! lol

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
Instructor
#49 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by markusrandall
Not in my game. The only option they have in the main neighbourhood is to take a taxi still.

Walk to lot is only available if BV is installed, but if it is, and you do not have any non-BV-compatible hacks interfering, the interaction is available when clicking on the active Sim.
Forum Resident
#50 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 8:02 PM
A hack that hides all the OFB hairstyles and clothes unless you use boolProp OR are in "Pick workoutfit"(don't remember what it's called).
I think I might request that...
Page 2 of 576