Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 5:38 PM
AxelValentine....wow, those links are amazing! I know I'm a bit late - haven't had a chance to post but I am truly floored at how accurate the information is. Made a believer out of me, boy! They both described me (and several family members lol) to a T. Thanks for those links.
Advertisement
#27 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 1:12 AM
o_o Oh my. I always had a feeling my lucky number was nine. And my number turns out to, in fact, be nine. Wow. And that description quite fits me. Thanks for the links AxelValentine. That was very interesting. :D
#28 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 1:15 AM
I've never thought about it that way but I found a few number related things in my life quite interesting..
I was born on the 6th day of the 12th month of the year. My boyfriend was born on 11th day of 5th month (I find it interesting because 5 goes right before 6 and 11 goes right before 12 in numeral system.. Look: 5 6 11 12..).. We met on 11th day of 11th month which was exactly half a year from (or nuntil) his birthday and also his nameday. Our daughter was born on 10th day of 10th month. According to my calendar and her development at birth she was conceived on 10th day of the 1st month.. Is it just me or what???
Page 2 of 2