Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IceAngel12891
Haha I always start the school out getting up at 5:15 then push it to 5:45 then to 6 then to 6:30 then I'm just like screw it and sleep til 7 by the end of the year. Hah. Good thing I don't need to ride the bus LOL.

lol. I used to get up at 6, but now I tend to wait till I have like 5 minutes left, then I rush >.<

Well, I am acually kinda looking forward to this year. I acually have lunch with some of my closest friends! :D!!

But Im hoping I can pull myself together this year. So much crap in real life my grades arent the best. Im starting my junior year on monday, I *swear to god* I will get good grades this time

*crossing fingers*
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 9:27 PM
Hells no, I'd rather have vacation all year long and actually make work worth my while by getting paid.
Seeing friends will be fun though, I guess...
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 10:22 PM
I like school because I get to see all of my friends, but I do not like the whole homework, classwork, heck- work in genral- aspect. And having extracurriculars start again is nice. Except for the fact that with extracurriculars theres no time for homework. Still looking forward to it. It starts in two weeks exactly, August 27 at an ungodly hour of the morning.

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
#54 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:44 AM
geesh! Everyone starts school so early. I feel bad for all of you that starts early! But I'm lucky I guess you can say. I don't start school until Sept. 4th
Yesss! I'm finally a sophmore! No more being a Freshman. : ]
Top Secret Researcher
#55 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 1:46 AM
Me too lovelybones! We used to start school on August 13 or 14 but the board wanted to change it to Sept 4th for now on, so this year we had a 3-month summer.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 2:07 AM
I had a three month summer this year too:D. Here school usually starts around early august, like in the single digits. But they're trying to move it back or something:shrug:. So I got almost a whole month extra..lol

But I wish I could start in september...pfffft...my schoolboard is soo lame.
#57 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 12:03 PM
We only start school the 25 of September,i think...X3
I'm not really looking forward to it,since i hate my school(not school in general,just that one),so yeah...
#58 Old 14th Aug 2007 at 8:10 PM
I'm not going to school, I'm going to college.
It's a little confusing because I go on 5th September to "officially enrol" and technically start on the 10th I think..

I'm excited/nervous because I only know a few people there (that I met at the taster days for the college) and they aren't in my group so I'll have to make new friends again lol
So I'm looking forward to it because.. because! lol, I just am!
But I'm not because I'm shy.. on the first taster day alone I was physically shaking with nerves lol and I'm not looking forward to the work load (who is?)
#59 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 10:45 AM
I am going back to uni on 4th Sept. Looking forward to having only 20 hrs of classes + 8 hrs work a week, not 40 hrs of work. Though then there'll be the reading & the assignments, but still - more free time! I'm also looking forward to not having to wake up at 6 (I go to work at 7, but first class starts 8:30).

I'm not looking forward to the whole thing, because we picked majors & minors at the end of last semester (it's a business school, we pick after the 1st year), and none of the sort-of-friends I made picked the ones I did. So there'll be like 20 to 30 people (out of 200 sophmores) in my major classes, and I have no idea who these people will be.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 11:10 AM
I really don't get how your school system works, in Belgium, we always start on the first of September but this year, that's a Saturday so we start Monday 4th. And our summer vacation always starts on 1st of August.
I'm sort of looking forward to it. School on itself isn't that bad, but I hate homework and exams.
Test Subject
#61 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 11:30 AM
I don't wanna go to school, ohh noooooo!!! :weep:

It starts on 2nd of September. Actually 2 first weeks are good, but then I'm starting to want another vacation.
#62 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 11:48 AM
I never want to go back to school, Its starts on the 5th of september. Noooo!!!! :down:
Field Researcher
#63 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 11:51 AM
I'm going back on September 6th, which isn't too shabby, all things considered. But I just know everybody will forget my birthday, six days later, because they'll be working hard on homework and such.

But I can't wait to see all my friends and get studying, since this year we are at least doing subjects that we have chosen. I also really want my English examination results back (I have a feeling I flunked on some of it, but that's too long ago for it to really matter). I also have a new form tutor who is really cool; my one for the past 2 years is an old bag. New beginnings all around! Yay!

"Life isn’t like coursework, baby. It’s one damn essay crisis after another."
Boris Johnson

"By Jove! Which is always to say, by myself."
Caligula; I, Claudius
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 11:52 AM
We start in early September (not sure of the exact date), so I still have a couple of weeks left of holidays, but when I get back I'm starting my GCSE's so I'll have tons of coursework to look forward to, and almost no free time.

Excuse me, but I just have to explode.
#65 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 1:00 PM
I don't want to go back! That's where all the idiots are. but, if I don't go back, I'll never be able to see some of my friends. I just don't want to ride the bus. My bus driver is a lunatic. She's completely mental. And she can't drive.
Test Subject
#66 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 1:29 PM
I hate my school so much. It's like a night mare, going to school with all those rich spoiled bratty talking barbies! I'm only there because I'm smart. Anyways I start AUGUST 28! But then again I finished everything including exams on June 8th. So I had a good 2 1/2 months.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 1:42 PM
Wow I'm jealous, majority of you start school september. I start school tomorrow, I'm a little excited but a little worried. I'm a worry-wart so I hate first days, but I'm major excited to see my friends after a summer not seeing each other
#68 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 5:52 AM
Bad kay, only a month of summer holiday? Are your other holidays really long then? Here, primary/secondary school kids usually have a 2 ½ month summer. In uni we have a 3 ½ month one. I've been working all the time, so it's flown by though.
Field Researcher
#69 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:14 AM
Eughm, school! Both Spacemans hate school! My sister and I aren't particularly social (tend not to like kids our age. It's a hinderance), so school, with it's daily contact with other people, is a nightmare. I have had very few people I'd consider friends in my school, though I was lucky last school year to meet two extremely nice people. I mostly know some friendly people who I talk to occasionally, but I have trouble being fully commited and spending time doing friend like things, as school work (particularly the greaded homework and paper writing) is trying, and takes most of my time. I like getting good grades (my sister and I are in a specialized school), but major in procrastination and minor in being a perfectionist. So everything takes forever to complete. :P

I feel like complaining. Basically, I'm dreading school. Ah, one more sweet month!

"Why do we drink cow milk? Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said 'I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!'?" -Calvin and Hobbes
Test Subject
#70 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 6:29 PM
I'm going back August 28 to the dorm and classes start the 29th.I'm not looking foward to going back cause my college is boring :eviltongu
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 18th Aug 2007 at 12:32 AM
I move to school on the 25'th and classes start two days later.
Am I looking forward to school? Hah no. I mean I like it and all but I like summer a hell of a lot better.
Test Subject
#72 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 12:24 AM
Heck no. I have already been in school for about 2 weeks now, Monday starting the 3rd. Plus, Im moving so this is a completely new school to me. It seems weekends dont last long enough...
Page 3 of 3