Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 1:47 PM
10 years from now, I'll be 25 and I'll be working as a teacher or a social worker. Either that or i'll be a marine biologist. I'm not sure what I want in life but I've always been interested in teaching and marine biology. :D
Advertisement
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#27 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 1:54 PM
You are all so... young.

10 years from now I'll be 42, and have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the Sims. :P

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Instructor
#28 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 1:57 PM
10 years from now I'll be 28 and will hopefully have my career started. I'll be working as a psychologist or some sort of social worker. Or maybe a photographer?
I'll be engaged or even married maybe and either have a kid on the way or already have one.
And I'll for sure have a ton of cats and dogs. I love animals! :D

Feel free to call me Squash

Test Subject
#29 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 2:05 PM
10 years from now I'll be traveling the world with my best friend, selling chocolate. :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 2:54 PM
Probably still stuck in college or hopefully with a partner and some kids..some adopted,some biological Also, a working journalist for a major newspaper or magazine
#31 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:09 PM
In ten years I will be 23 years old, and I will hopefully be in my last year of college(english major) and, I know it seems childish, but with the same boyfriend I have now!
#32 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:09 PM
[/QUOTE]Also, a working journalist for a major newspaper or magazine[/QUOTE]
Cool, I want to be a journalist as well!.
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:15 PM
In 10 years time, I'll be 30 and hopefully a librarian. I'll like to have found a husbadn or a wife by that stage, and have kids of my own, either through normal sex or artificial insemination.

That or I could be dead, most likely because of not paying attention while crossing the street.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Alchemist
#34 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:22 PM
Ten years from now I'll be 31 and hopefully financially healthy, able to travel to warm, mediterannean countries instead of being stuck here where it's cold all the time. I want to be with the same guy I'm with now (if we managed 3 years without driving eachother nuts, what's 10 more??). Hopefully I'll avoid getting pregnant.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Forum Resident
#35 Old 31st Aug 2007 at 10:24 PM
10 years form now i will be 24 and i want to be a lawyer or a designer....unless something happens tommorow!
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 12:18 AM
Good question!! I like this thread! :D

Ten years from now, I'll be 26, and I can see myself up to my armpits in student debt. but in possession of a degree in Architecture and (hopefully) a steady job at a reasonably well known firm. That would be nice. A house would be nice too (a small one), but I'll most likely end up with an apartment because I'm probably going to have to live in the city to be an architect (bleh! cities suck! what with all the smog and traffic and lack of nature...) and commuting isn't exactly fun. Maybe engaged or married, but most likely not. No dogs, but hopefully my kitty will still be ticking... and no children at that point. Heck no. I'm waiting 'till my 30s. Gotta be single and free for a little while at least... and I'd really like to have my pilot's license by then, but I may have to wait for a while because it's expensive. I'd like to get a commercial pilot's license someday.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 12:34 AM
A guy I work with asked me this question recently, and not having any idea, I jokingly replied that I'd probably be locked in the basement of some 'internet boyfriend'. He has been asking me about my 'quest' ever since, what kind of basement I was looking for, etc. Gah!
As for what I'll really be doing, still no idea. I'd like to be married to my boyfriend (uh... yes.. he's of the 'internet variety', hehe) which means I'd have to move to the US. I would still be stubbornly refusing to call tomato sauce 'ketchup' or to call thongs 'flip flops', and I would retain the ability to pronounce aluminium correctly, and to spell words like colour and mum.
Mad Poster
#38 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 1:05 AM
Ten years from now, I'll hopefully be a published author and a journalist at a liberal newspaper (I just couldn't write on a conservative swing), a magazine, or an internet news website. Hopefully I'll be married or at least in a serious relationship, and I think I might want to move away. Where I live isn't enough of a big city for me- it's too country and it's too small. Throw the college degree somewhere in there, too :P, and hopefully I will have studied a year in Paris.

Hopefully. But life has a way of laughing in our faces.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 8:28 AM
I'm hoping ten years from now I'll be finished with college and be starting a family or getting married/finding a husband. Ever since I was a tiny tot I've dreamed of starting a family of my own ^_^.
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 8:59 AM
Ten years from now I will be a journalist, an author or a lawyer. Which ever I decide to be. And I may have a kid too. (But most likely not)
#41 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:41 PM
ten years from now i will be 27 and living in San francisco and working at the zoo there. i'm gunna have : 3 cats,2dogs,2mice,1gecko, and a rabbit

yes i actually plan to do that lol
Inventor
#42 Old 1st Sep 2007 at 4:48 PM
10 years from now I wil be 38.

So if I am not dead before then I hope I will be a game/digital/fashion/fill in the art-thing of your choice designer.

I Just graduated from my MA's in Fine Art this week.. so that's why.

I also hope to have found someone worth loving and make a bunch of kids or something.

And I must travel a lot in the coming years.

I just want to be in a place where I will like my life and achieve something to be proud about.
#43 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 3:28 PM
In ten years from now, I'll be 26. Hopefully I'll have completed college, and still have my closest friend whom I've been friends with for 11 years. I intend to live my life peacefully on a large farm a little more out west in Wisconsin, away from the hustle and bustle of the east coast of Wisconsin. Maybe I'll be happily married, with a toddler running around the house, or maybe I'll just be alone.

But who knows, not everyone lives a happy ending.
Forum Resident
#44 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 4:36 PM
Ten years from now I’ll be 36, and hopefully have my masters in Psychology, or maybe even my Doctorate. (Hopefully my doctorate) I’ll either have my own office and clientele or I’ll be a teacher, (I plan on doing the Teach for American program in a few years, and if I like it, I’ll stick with it. ) Maybe I'll teach till I get my Doctorate. Hopefully I'll be finacially stable, with my own house, and two cars, and possibly a family... POSSIBLY... as of right now, i want the two cars for ME! XD

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Test Subject
#45 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
You are all so... young.

10 years from now I'll be 42...
Strange...I was just thinking that myself...in ten years time I'll be 41!

I'll have been married for 9 years and hopefully have one or maybe two children. Probably still be working in purchasing and I might have finally finished one of the many books I've been attempting to write!!
#46 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 12:21 AM
I will be 45...*shudders*, and hopefully by then I will have some form of a life...Maybe I will be a grandma too. so that will be cool. But I do want to continue with my fashion designing, and hopefully by that age, I will have actually made (sewn) my creations. Other than that...I just hope I am not pushing up daisies.
Inventor
#47 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 1:14 AM
@ SimsArtThat: Just come over here in the Netherlands. Marrying is legal here for same-sex couples. And we need more good artists. :-)
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 1:21 AM
Well in ten years, i'll be 28. Hopefully i've found my husband or have a fiance. I want a big family so hopefully i'll have four kids by then.LOL...And i hope to be finacially secured so my children will be fine.Maybe i'll have a after school center or something like that since i love kids so much

I'm too tall to be a girl, I never had enough dresses to be a lady, I wouldn't call myself a woman. I'd say I'm somewhere between a chick and a broad
Banned
#49 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 1:33 AM
In ten years.. well ill be 24 thats always fun ... big 24 right :P
Umm hopefully ill be done college (if im going ... hopefully i am) ill be either a chef or a actor on tv. i have big dreams
Maybe ill star role as Jessica Albas Husband. she will be like 30 siomethign ill be 20 but i will still be inlove with her
Original Poster
#50 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 12:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mumof5ferals
I will be 45...*shudders*, and hopefully by then I will have some form of a life...Maybe I will be a grandma too. so that will be cool. But I do want to continue with my fashion designing, and hopefully by that age, I will have actually made (sewn) my creations. Other than that...I just hope I am not pushing up daisies.

Im 45 now. Its not that bad, really. Pretty much the same as being 35 ,if you just take care of your health you wont notice the difference. :jig:

Its like better, btw. Your probably more experienced, more self-confident, and more in tune with your true self at 45. Ok, one wrinkle more or less,but it doesnt mean death. And as long as you avoid the obvious damage to skin and organs, you will be PERFECT at 45!
Page 2 of 3