Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 11:06 PM
Wow, so many interesting answers!

Now to answer it,

I will probably be done school and college/university. By then, i would see myself making lots of money in the Sales/Marketing section. If i were to choose the other path which is in the Drafting/Design section, i would not know what would happen LOL.
Advertisement
#52 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 1:36 AM
Ten years from now I'll work as a human rights-laywer for the UN, be engaged to the love of my life, have 2 or more kids, and finished and released the novel I'm working on, which hopefully would had influenced the rest of the world and exterminated executions.

*Optimist*
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 12:27 PM
In ten years time, I hope I'll be teaching early childhood kids-or if not, working with kids in some way or another (I like kids :D). I also hope that I am a sucessful playwright and actor in ten years because theatre is my absolute passion. It's my major at uni, so... :D
In ten years I hope I can have at least one kid, but probably not because I haven't had a boyfriend yet and somehow I repel them
Test Subject
#54 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 2:27 PM
Me? Well I'll hopefully have long finished my degree in English Literature and Creative Writing so have decent job with that. Be living in outer-Paris (I live in London atm) if I am still with (hopefully :valentine: ) with Frenchie in a small apartment and then a small two bedroomed house. With a cat there must be a cat. As for marriage, I'm not a marriage-obsessed person I just think it's sweet if you have been with someone for long enough. So I just see what happens with that, I'd never rush into something like that anyway.

No children. Ever.

I also really want to travel, there are so many countries I'd love to visit. So I hope that in ten years time I will have the money to go on a holiday abroad once a year. Going abroad is something I love. Apart from travelling I would like in ten years to have enough money to be able to treat myself a bit or go out saome evenings. Not every night, but just enough so that I can enjoy life without having overly-big money worries.

~Love is blind, i know this because you cant see me!~
Page 3 of 3