Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:21 AM
Mine are hazel - quite a bright green on the outer rim that takes up the greater part of my eye, with a smaller ring of chestnut brown in the middle. They're quite odd hazel eyes, but I like them! :D
My dad has faded green eyes and my mum and sister both have grey-blue eyes.

"Life isn’t like coursework, baby. It’s one damn essay crisis after another."
Boris Johnson

"By Jove! Which is always to say, by myself."
Caligula; I, Claudius
Advertisement
#27 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:38 AM
Mine are a a weird blue colour darker around the edges and with white flecks....

Ill try and get a pic later lol
#28 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:57 PM
my eyes are olive green, and have bright green and honey colored streaks in them. the only thing i would maybe want to change about them is maybe to make them a little bit lighter...maybe...
#29 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 4:59 PM
Mine is very simple, dark brown :P.
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:01 PM
My eyes are dark bluish/greenish, and it seems like they change colors depending on what I'm wearing. They're kinda pretty, I guess. A little boring. :p

Lab Assistant
#31 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gerbera
I am also a member of the club of "people with dark brown eyes"
But they are quite nice, some people say that they look "oriental" because of their almond shape ...

I'm the same--regular chocolate brown eyes, and I've been accused of having Asian in my bloodlines because of their shape. I would prefer green eyes too--blue is much too common in my family (aside from brown). :laugh:
Field Researcher
#32 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:43 PM
I have dark brown eyes, like nearly every Asian. Ugh. I would give anything for electric blue eyes, because they're gorgeous.

"Make believe in magic, make believe in dreams
Make believe impossible, nothing as it seems
See, touch, taste, smell, hear, but never know if it's real"
--The Cure, "More Than This"
Top Secret Researcher
#33 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 6:46 PM
I have dark brown eyes, just like everyone else in my family. Dark brown eyes aren't that bad to have, I think they make you look mysterious. :sneaky:

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
#34 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:01 PM
Mine are quite like vanillacreme´s, but the contrast is stronger. the inside is very dark brown, in the middle my Eyes are olivegreen und the outside looks very grey... somewhat strange...

And I hate my Eyes.. my mum and my dad both have very bright eyes, my mom greyish blue and my father a bright green. My whole family has bright eyes.. and of course.. me not.. I hate my dark eyes.. I wish I had my mothers...
Test Subject
#35 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:03 PM
I've got dark brown ugly eyes. I've been told that they have green and blue in them, but I don't see it. I'd love to have blue eyes, it would go great with my dark hair :D
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:04 PM
My eyes switch between brown and green. In the winter they look very brown but in the summer they look green. I wish my eyes were a combination of blue and grey.
#37 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 7:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miao
I have dark brown eyes, like nearly every Asian. Ugh. I would give anything for electric blue eyes, because they're gorgeous.

I'm Asian too, and I definitely agree. Except I wish I had green eyes like one of my friends have, they seem to have 50 different colors in them.
Test Subject
#38 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 8:17 PM
My eyes used to be blue with a couple flecks of green, but now they're seafoam green and occasionally grey.
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 10:41 PM
My eyes are stormy blue-grey. In some lights and when I'm really excited or upset they turn sapphire blue. They are almost perfectly round and I love them!

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Aug 2007 at 11:01 PM
My eyes are brown too, very dark brown unless you get close to me and then you can see the colour and the darker ring around the outside of my iris. I've always loved my eye colour, but I wear glasses so people don't see them very clearly.

One of my friends has green eyes, they're a really bright clear green and I've always thought it would have been cool to have eyes that colour.

My eye!
Test Subject
#41 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:02 AM
My eyes are dark, dark brown. Dark enough that it would take about 20 minutes to find the pupil. But they might be considered black then
But I sorta like my eyes they are pretty almond shape compared to the rest of my family but I think its ok. I don't have a picture because my eyes always seem to blink when I have a picture taken of me.
#42 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:15 AM
I have very dark brown eyes,but people always say they are shiny,as in under extreme sunlight constatly shiny,so people are always fascinated by them.>.<
I wished i had green eyes,i love green eyes!
Test Subject
#43 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 7:51 AM
I would love dark chocolatey brown eyes....the darker the better. I think they look gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 7:59 AM
My eyes are lightblue/gray. When I was younger I thought it was a boring color. But I´m more okey with it now. It fits with my lightblond hair.
#45 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 7:33 PM
My eyes are dark brown. I was actually born with hazel eyes, but they changed when I was 2 months old. I wish I still had those hazel eyes.
Test Subject
#46 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:16 PM
Stormy,That makes me laugh te way you said that.
I have Brown eyes. Pretty boring. They are weird though, sometimes they look greenish, sometimes they look dark, and sometimes they look sorta orangeish because i have dark hair.

Mine changed a bunch when i was a baby, they were blue, green, and dark brown. Finally they were the color they are now.

My eye^

I have almost the same exact color as my dad. My mom has blue-green eyes, My sisters are bue and my brothers are practically black.
#47 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dazzles
Stormy,That makes me laugh te way you said that.

Lol well it sucks! I would've looked so cool with those eyes too.
Test Subject
#48 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:27 PM
The only close-up I have of one of my eyes in unfortunately a b&w picture

But at least you can see that it's quite dark :D

edit: have found another one (but that's a little blurry):

#49 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:29 PM
My eyes are blue, depending on my mood they tend to range from a sapphire color to a blue so pale it looks grey. One of my best friends has green eyes with gold flecks in the irises..... I'm in love with her eyes*sigh*
Test Subject
#50 Old 3rd Aug 2007 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stormy
Lol well it sucks! I would've looked so cool with those eyes too.

Yeah I know how you feel. I wish I still had green eyes.
Page 2 of 5