Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 1:45 PM
Except for my mother language -lol- I speak English (well, this is what I studied), Spanish, Italian and French. That's all
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 5:36 PM
I speak English, Hebrew, some ASL, and I know a few words in Spanish, French, and Yiddish
#53 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 5:43 PM
Do you know more than one language? kinda.. I had to learn french but that was aaages ago, so now I know a few words and phrases but..
If so why did you want to? I didn't, it was a compulsory class in school
If you had a choice on choosing a language you'd like to learn which one would you pick? Japanese. I don't know why, but I just do- I've been saying this for a long time. Usually, if I don't mean it, I'll just drop it after a while, but I've been saying it for ages now, so one day, I WILL learn that language!
#54 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 5:45 PM
I know English oviously lol
Spanish fluent enough to have a holiday home there with my family
French
German
Italian
Instructor
#55 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 5:50 PM
Do you know more than one language? Yes...English and Spanish

If so why did you want to? Uhh I was kind of obligated just something I was taught

If you had a choice on choosing a language you'd like to learn which one would you pick?
I'd pick japanese...I am so interested in the Japanese culture!
Inventor
#56 Old 14th Sep 2007 at 7:14 PM
The only other language I speak is Swedish. My boyfriend is Swedish and I live in Sweden, so that's why I'm not totally fluent yet, but I can follow conversations and read novels. I still get flustered when I have to speak myself, but I get by

"to be nobody but yourself, in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting." - e.e. cummings
Treejen's Sims!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 15th Sep 2007 at 12:57 AM
Well, I'm thinking in learning Russian (Forget German...)

Any suggestions of good web-sites about Russian Language?
#58 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 9:17 PM
My mother tongue is Malay,my second language would be English and third Arabic,though i'am pretty bad in the latter even though i've been studying that language in school for years -_-'' its just difficult
#59 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 9:22 PM
I can speak spanish (my mother language), english fluently, and I can understand portuguese, italian, and french, because they have the same principles of spanish.
#60 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 9:33 PM
I can read French really well, but I can't speak it that great.Other than that, I don't know anything else.
Page 3 of 3