Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 9:34 PM
I saw a woman once on some news program who's skin made her look dead, from taking the same thing he had been taking. At least his was blue, her's literally looked like corpse skin. It was scary.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Catwalk
I saw a woman once on some news program who's skin made her look dead, from taking the same thing he had been taking. At least his was blue, her's literally looked like corpse skin. It was scary.

Well if he keeps taking this stuff (which i hear he is) He'll probably end up looking like that too. Blue skin is funny, but corpse skin? yuk. :ghost:
Scholar
#28 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 10:01 PM

#29 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 5:08 PM
I'm blue da ba de ba da

sorry i just had to say that. but if that happened to me i wouldent let it bother me that people were staring
Original Poster
#30 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 5:39 AM
Honestly, I think he is either doing it for attention, or he has a serious mental disorder.

Who would purposely turn their skin blue? =/. He says he didn't notice it until it was too late, yeah right. His wife couldn't tell either? lol.

There are many different ways to stay healthy. Another reason why I think it's for attention.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#31 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 5:50 AM
He didn't purposely turn his skin blue - it's a side effect from the colloidal silver, generally due to making it wrong or taking WAY too much of it. Many people who are into alternative health treatments get a little obsessive with it and put too much stock into it - I think that's probably what he's done. It is extremely rare with people who take colloidal silver because you basically have to overdose on it in order for that to happen. It doesn't happen to everyone who takes it (my dad and sister have both taken it, and I think there's a bottle in the fridge at my house right now), but it's a risk, especially if you take a lot of it.

It's likely the corpse skin lady had too much exposure to sunlight after getting that effect - sunlight darkens the colour and can basically turn you black if you're already blue from colloidal silver.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
#32 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 3:41 AM
that's why I never use colloidal silver. many people I know use it as a natural remedy but I read about this happening sometimes in the old days and it freaks me out.
Test Subject
#33 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 1:59 PM
Poor man. But he kinda.. did it himself, didn't he?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria
Field Researcher
#34 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 1:50 PM
oh wow oh and btw Zzapp16 I love that song I have it. Ok sorry *ends laughter of the song* But that's sad even though he looks pretty cool looks like an actual sim I have...
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 6:00 PM
omg thats so sad =(
Page 2 of 2