Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 7:43 PM
Oh man these stories are great! I'm really afraid of drinking someone else's pee now though

My semi-gross story is that one day I was babysitting and the dog was left inside. I was playing outside with the kid I was babysitting all day, and when we came inside I poured the kid some juice because he was thirsty. He comes running in the kitchen (he had been playing in the living room) crying about poopie and I realise he has dog poop on his face! I take him to the bathroom right away and wash him off. His parents come home right as I finish cleaning him off, so I didn't have time to clean up the poop from the dog. Their other son who was with them comes into the room and then throws up from the smell of the poop xD I felt horrible leaving their house in such a mess! But thankfully they found it pretty amusing, even if it was a little gross.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 7:57 PM
Wow leenetje that's gross! I would have started ordering pizza instead of making it .lol.

xlightxdarknessx-how did the parents react to that? That's so disgusting! .lol.

The First Time I saw him....I knew he was the one.
Currently:A Model.
Theorist
#28 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:07 PM
Okay, this isn't as bad as some people's stories, but it's still kinda gross. I got my ears pierced for the first time for my birthday. Well, after I was finally allowed to change out earrings, I did so frequently. One day, I took out my earring and noticed something on the back of my lobe. Well, I squeezed and twisted my lobe, trying to see what it was. Boy, oh boy, did I find out! A huge gob of pus squished out onto my finger-- apparently, the piercing had gotten a bit infected without my knowing. I cleaned the hole thoroughly, cleaned my earrings, and spent at least ten minutes scrubbing my hands after that ordeal.
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:25 PM
DarkPhoenix-That had to have hurt. It reminds me when I got my belly pierced, it pussed and oozed so much, but that's normal for belly piercings. Anyways eventually the puss had blood in it which was gross. Still I refused to take it out, and 3 months later it's fully healed, I'm glad I didn't take it out :D

Theorist
#30 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:26 PM
It didn't hurt. It was just really... really... gross. It was more surprising than anything.
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:34 PM
Oh .lol.
I thought it would have hurt.
I suppose it probably didn't saying I ripped my ear when I was 6 and I didn't even feel it. (Yes it is still ripped to this day)

#32 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixieDust_fairy
xlightxdarknessx-how did the parents react to that? That's so disgusting! .lol.

Thankfully they weren't freaked out! Only a little bit of dog poop got on his face afterall...I'm just happy he didn't get any in his mouth xD
Scholar
Original Poster
#33 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 10:48 PM
I would have been sick if it got in the little guys mouth.
That would have been horrible.

#34 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 11:51 PM
Well.. This happened to some of my sisters co-workers, RIGHT before she had went in for work (she works at a day care). I guess some kid had SMEARED the wall with his poop, and was also eating it... Haha, when she came home she told me she was SO glad she came in minutes after it was cleaned up, or she would have seriously been sick! lol. And thank goodness it wasn't me. XD
Field Researcher
#35 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 12:05 AM
I got some more from the boys of my class

One time put choclate laxative in the slushie machine at school, and slushies are very popular. Oh jeez, it makes me wretch still! Anywho about 100/150 people drank it (there's over 1000 people in my school) and...oh man...we went into the bathrooms, me and a couple of friends and we opened a stall and there was diorreah EVERYWHERE!! All over the toilet seat, the toilet was OVERFLOWING with it, ugh, just wretched... and it was UP the walls and all the stalls were like that and oh my god the smell! Uuuuuuuuuuuugh!!

The most disgusting thing that ever happnened to me I couldn't really put here, lets just say it involves the boys in my class and and bottles of cola at an end of year party...and stuff boys make...cough...
#36 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 2:31 PM
when i was twelve i went on a vacation to hawaii...
we saw these really cool sea turtles when we were driving past this one beach, so we stopped so my dad could take some pictures...
unfortunately this section of the beach was bordering a *cough* nudey beach *cough*
i will never get that image out of my mind *shivers*
#37 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 11:58 PM
Not so gross, but the latest... We (me, husband and 5 cats) just moved to an old country farm, and our closest neighbours are mice that lives under the floor and behind the sink...So one morning after a couple of friends stayed over, I woke up with a hangover, walked down into the kitchen, and found the remains of a brutally murdered mouse on the floor. Decapitated. My cats where obviously doing their job, now I had to do mine... When I opened the counter-doors, I found yet another mouse, this time killed by a trap.Squish. I'm a city girl, so I know how to handle a hangover. Not so good at handling dead mice though. After cleaning up the mess I felt sick, and skipped breakfast. Maybe I'm overly sensitive, but it was...difficult.
(and the worst thing is, I probably have to get used to it.)

Funny thing is, I worked in a home for elderly once, and they (the elderly, demented patients) did things that made some people change the colour of their face. But to me, it was nothing special.
Field Researcher
#38 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 11:05 AM
I can't think of much right now... well maybe this. When I was a kid (2 or 3) I had the marvellous idea to eat the entire contents of a salty spice container. I puked right away, all over the table. Maybe it was better that I did though, otherwise I could have gotten problems with my liver and blood because of all that salt. Strangely, the stuff doesn't gross me out, I've always put it on my potatoes and meat for years.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 12:25 PM
pixiedust_fair
thats 'very very disgusting

its not too gross.. but i went on holiday and my brother was in charge of feeding my rats (i was 8 at the time LOL) and he went out and got drunk and stayed at his mates for a few days...

bare in mind i was only gone a weeek or two
came back and the rats had basically eaten eachother alive
and there was jst leftovers of rats it was horrible LMAO
Inventor
#40 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 2:20 AM
Pretty gross, but also pretty sad: my first calving a few years ago. The cow was owned by a small hobby farmer who'd no idea what he was doing. The poor old girl had been trying to calve (calf was full breech, and very stuck) for over 24 hours before he thought to call a vet out. By the time we got out there, the calf was very, very dead- the gate was about 50m from where the cow was yarded (and upwind) and the smell was horrendous even from there. It'd blown up to about three times normal size so there was no way it was coming out except in pieces. Even wearing rectal gloves and a calving apron, it took me about a fortnight of showers to get the smell out of my skin.

Parvo puppies and HGE dogs (haemorrhagic gastroenteritis) come a close second though...

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 11:24 AM
the grossest thing that happened to me was when I was in hospital for an operation. There was an old lady in the bed next to me. One day, as the nurses were getting her up she defecated all over the floor right next to my bed. (not her fault,l, she was ill) it was disgusting, the room reeked for hours afterwards. but it was also very sad - think of the poor woman's dignity.
Scholar
Original Poster
#42 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 3:19 AM
SoozelWoozel-I would have asked to move rooms. I would feel sorry for the old woman, but I wouldn't want to smell the mess she made.

Instructor
#43 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 10:43 PM
EWWWW I just reminded myself of something..

When i was about 8, i was sick, but had to go to school. My mum gave me some liquid syrup, and pured it onto a little plastic spoon that was sitting beside the sink in the kitchen. It had a bit of coloured liquid on it, but Mum thought it was from the last time she used the spoon. She poured the syrup in, and i ate/drank it, but it tasted like Dishwashing Liquid!!! Eew. Turns out that the spoon still had some dishwasher on it, and i ate that together with my medicine! It was truly disgusting, and i still remmeber the taste. Yeeeccchhh.

♣. Call Me Janne .♣
Looking for staff for a new sim magazine (based in S Korea)
Tweet Tumblr Coming Soon
#44 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 10:48 PM
I remember a long time ago. My family went to the this place to take our family pictures. My little brother was still a baby and whenever we were taking the picture, he threw up all in my hair. It was soooo nasty. My hair looked really bad in the picture.
Scholar
Original Poster
#45 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 7:02 AM
Ew that is gross.
Baby vomit is the worst, because it always smells like rotting/sour milk. :P

Test Subject
#46 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 5:20 PM
I'm not sure if this is counted, but it was a gross and horrific experience for me.

So at the moment, I'm attending a police course to do with an award called the 'Duke Of Edinburgh' and we discuss a different topic every week at the central police station where I live.
The Thursday just gone we had a visitor from the CSI/SCI - Crime Scene Investigation Unit/Scenes of Crime Unit first of all they were explaining to us how they lift footprints from houses which have been burgled and how they test for blood and using UV Lights etc.
Then he changed the topic rapidly on how they deal with the deceased. When they are called to homes. So he begins to tell us stories of what he's had to deal with. Whilst explaining he is holding little ring binders with paper in them. So I ask what he's holding, and he told us.
"These are image booklets of photos we have to take when we go to a scene of crime, it is essential we take photos of how we get to the place or victim associated with the crime. I have several booklets here for you to all look at, most are pretty graphic, you don't have to look at them. So he hands me and 3 other girls a booklet. I'm not one for guts and gore but I decided to look.

*Graphic Details Below - People of nervous dispositions/weak stomachs I suggest you don't read any further*
So we turned the first page and there was a door, turned the next page it's the stairs. Turned the next page, it's another door. Turned the next page, and it's a bedroom. Then one of the girls points out - look theres something in the corner. Turned the next page, and it's a photo of the bed and there's a person on it, there were plastic bags around the person's head and you could see the person looked like a balloon in places. The CSI guy explained how the guy had been getting high by putting a plastic bag on his head and injecting soda stream gas into the bags. But he forgot to pop the bag and died. You could see how the guy's arms were black and bulging.
Turned the next page, and you could see his legs and how they were horrificly huge all yellow and black. Turned the next page, then we saw his face. Horrificly oversize with red/yellow/black patches all over his face. By now the whole group is staring and giggling, at me because I'm heaving. Words could never describe the sheer disgusting images. Then the CSI guy told us how they couldn't touch this guy properly as all his body fluid would explode over them.
I won't tell you anymore of the other booklets I saw. Apart from that, I saw one of a drunk who had been dead for 5 weeks with furry eyes. A woman who had been eaten by her cats after dying and A fire where you can see the woman in bed screaming, but charred black. And a couple more.
*GRAPHIC DETAILS OVER*

So thats my most grossest thing that has ever happened to me. It is nothing like CSI the programme. I will not be getting a job in CSI I can tell you that for nothing.

Hollie.

Merry Christmas<3
Scholar
Original Poster
#47 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 7:31 PM
Superspeedysim05-Blegh! I would have been completly sick by those photos too. That reminds me of my lizard story (above) where one of my lizards just ripped in half and all his guts spilled out..I nearly puked!

Test Subject
#48 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PixieDust_fairy
Superspeedysim05-Blegh! I would have been completly sick by those photos too. That reminds me of my lizard story (above) where one of my lizards just ripped in half and all his guts spilled out..I nearly puked!

Phaa. I almost headed for the toilets believe you me! lol.
Ah I can't stand guts or gore. BLEH.

Hollie.

Merry Christmas<3
Scholar
Original Poster
#49 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 7:39 PM
I can't stand that kind of stuff either.
So I perfer to stay away from horror movies where people are constantly getting brutally killed.

#50 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 8:04 PM
I think one of the grossest things that has happened to me is one time I went out to a club with some friends, everything was fine until I noticed that one of them was getting really drunk really fast. She came up to me and whispered in my ear "Fire, I really need to vomit..." so I rushed her over to the bathroom but before we could get in she decided that the right moment to toss her cookies were when these two totally incredibly hot guys decide to waltz infront of us...

Needless to say, she puked all over them, me and the floor
Page 2 of 3