Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Inventor
#51 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 6:02 AM
I'm from the Yarra Valley region in Australia - beautiful area, and lots of good wine produced here :D

Please call me Laura
"The gene pool needs more chlorine."
My Site
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:00 PM
This is a really hard question for me because I have never lived in a place for more than 3-4years

I was born in Germany, then moved to (not in order)..
Leaming
Worchester
Wales
Cyprus
Wolverhampton
Telford

My dads in the RAF, so we go where his job goes
Field Researcher
#53 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 5:32 PM
I was born and raised in Davenport Iowa, moved to Moline Illinois when I got married. They are right next to each other. Separated by the Mississippi river. It is a small area, but I love it. 4 seasons and different landscapes. Love it.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 3:25 PM
Born and raised it sunny Singapore!
I'm growing a little sick of this place, though. I need a change! Ahhhhh -pulls hair-

Anyways, lived in China for a year when I was three, lived in Taipei in 2006 when I was fourteen, and now I'm back in funny sunny Singapore island. :D

Shoo, stop staring at this and go fly a kite.
#55 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 3:35 PM
I'm born and raised and still in Serbia.... Small but complicated country...
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blackstallion681
My aunt and grandma are from Croatia =] My whole family calls my aunt Teta!

I laughed so hard at that because it took me a couple of seconds to realize what's the problem with an aunt being called teta, and then I realized you're not from Croatia :D

I'm from Croatia, born and raised.

"Over the Mountains of the Moon, down the Valley of the Shadow, ride, boldly ride," the shade replied - "if you seek for Eldorado"
#57 Old 9th Aug 2008 at 7:50 PM
Oooh a neighbour. Yeah, Teta is nothing unusual for me either.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:23 AM
It's so cool to see people who actually know what Teta means! Other people are just like, 'What?'

My Teta is coming to Croatia at the end of August to stay with her sister and family.
#59 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 3:32 AM
I'm full Serbian.
w00t!
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:39 AM
I live in orange county california.
I love it here(:
Instructor
#61 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 1:38 PM
Born, raised and lives in The Philippines.
#62 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soapstar
i'm from queens. although i used to desperately wish i was from manhattan.

i live in sunny los angeles now

I would love to live in Manhattan too. It's one of my favorite places on Earth.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 4:44 PM
I'm from The Netherlands. Always lived here. How boring ;A;

It is only with the heart that one can see rightly;
what is essential is invisible to the eye.
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 10th Aug 2008 at 9:31 PM
I was born in an itty bitty town in central Iowa. I lived in Carson City, Nevada for about 5 years when my dad was transferred there for the army. When my parents divorced, I moved back to Iowa with my mom. A couple of years ago I moved out of the house for college and now live in San Francisco, CA. I love this city. It's full of personality. I do get sick of the vast amount of tourists, especially working in a tourist heavy part of town, but it's a great little city. The public transportation can get you literally anywhere...it's a fairly safe place...And it isn't too cold in the winter or hot at all in the summer.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 7:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChaosInAMinor06
I was born in an itty bitty town in central Iowa. I lived in Carson City, Nevada for about 5 years when my dad was transferred there for the army. When my parents divorced, I moved back to Iowa with my mom. A couple of years ago I moved out of the house for college and now live in San Francisco, CA. I love this city. It's full of personality. I do get sick of the vast amount of tourists, especially working in a tourist heavy part of town, but it's a great little city. The public transportation can get you literally anywhere...it's a fairly safe place...And it isn't too cold in the winter or hot at all in the summer.

YAY! Another person from Northern California!!!

I was born in a suburb of San Francisco called Palo Alto (most famous for being the town that Stanford University and its medical center is located) and I grew up in Menlo Park. I recently moved back from the DC area and I missed being in the Bay Area
Test Subject
#66 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 11:32 AM
I'm from Hungary, Budakalász... This is a small town next to the capital city, Budapest. I love it, becouse Budakalász looks like an original hungarian town, so it's beautiful!
But I'll go to Belgium, Bruxelles for 3 month. I'm going to learn French and Dutch

We are all born free ang equal.
#67 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 4:00 PM
Born and raised in NJ, USA
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 6:43 PM
The joyous St. Paul, Minnesota. Mall of America's not that great, so you know.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 10:25 PM
I was born in Vienna, Austria and spend the first 2 years of my life there. Now I live a couple of miles northern in a weird little town.
Nothing special. :P

- // ::ƒяεaκza::\\ -
[¿ ] ♥ »» sªηī†y īs σ√εЯRª†εð
#70 Old 11th Aug 2008 at 11:40 PM
I'm mostly Lithuanian with a bit of Polish blood mixed in. Have been living in the UK for the past three years because of my OH. Would like to stay here as I like Scotland a lot but might move anytime if my OH gets better job offer elsewhere.
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 4:17 AM
My mother is Balinese, and my dad is Aussie. I'm balinese hindu, and whilst I can't speak a word of Balinese, I can speak pretty decent Indo. But it's still hard communicating with my Balinese relatives, because they tend to mix up Balinese with Indonesian. And you have to learn different words to say to your grandma than your little cousin, like you call water 'yeh' with your grandma because it's the respectful version and 'air' with your little cousin because it's a normal word, etc. etc. It's confusing

There's a thunder in our hearts, baby.
Top Secret Researcher
#72 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 4:23 AM
Mainly I was born, raised and lives in the Philippines. Although I think I have a bit of Chinese blood from my mother's side. Thing is, I am more fluent in English than in my native tongue.
Scholar
#73 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 4:34 AM
I'm a southern girl, from Shreveport, Louisiana.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 12th Aug 2008 at 1:46 PM
The Netherlands :moose: (city is named Zwolle )

I think living here is fun (except the weather :censored
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 9:32 PM
Born and raised in Slovenia. I can't wait to go to some place bigger. Nothing ever happens here and I want something more exciting.

Like Germany, England and Portugal. I'm kind of obsessed with them. XD
:banana:
Page 3 of 20