Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 1:19 AM
I HATE:

Hannah Montana
Jonas Bros
White chocolate
Mints
Rockband
Advertisement
#52 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 1:35 AM
Crocs. o.O Wtf, right?
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by [Telectual]
Crocs. o.O Wtf, right?

It's fine time someone said it! I was absolutely horrified when I first saw them. It's ridiculous how popular they are, and how they come in every single damn color possible. :yech:

Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 1:42 AM
i loove nachos --
humblebumble you hate shopping... your kiddin mee.. could'nt live without it.. :P
and ashley i also feel your jealousyy..

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Mad Poster
#55 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mai
It's fine time someone said it! I was absolutely horrified when I first saw them. It's ridiculous how popular they are, and how they come in every single damn color possible. :yech:

They look like clubby gardening shoes... I don't see the appeal in them at all :screwy:.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
#56 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 2:04 AM
LOL "I could be on Maury for those". The episodes of Maury with the insane phobias are the best.

Melted cheese is so gross! I can't stand it when it stretches. The one Taco Bell commercial where they have the super stretchy cheese grosses me out so bad. Funny thing is, Mexican food is my favorite.
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 2:07 AM
Quote:
When I see people wearing Crocs, I know immediately that we have nothing in common, and that we could never be friends or have any meaningful kind of relationship. They come in every color imaginable yet look bad with every other article of clothing ever created. The only thing that goes with Crocs is social ostracism.

Quoted off of Maddox (I find him ridiculously funny for some reason, even though his website is filled with profanity and explicit content. :jig: )
How absolutely true! "Social ostracism"..

Field Researcher
#58 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:05 AM
Ugh, I'd forgotten how much I hated the melted cheese that did that stretching thing. I used to always overcook pizza so the cheese was burnt and didn't do that. Now I only put hard cheeses on my pizza in light amounts... very light, I've become lactose intolerant. It's much nicer, some cheesy accent flavour without the mess.

And to further horrify those of us that think crocs should be banned from any use that isn't gardening except for medical reasons (read about an autistic kid for whom crocs were the first shoes he would actually tolerate wearing)... did you know they've made high-heel crocs?

"Segregate the sinful sexes..." "Wait, how many sexes are there?" "Two." "It's not enough I say, go out and order some more."
#59 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:20 AM
haha
everyone hate's hannah montana and i don't even know who she is?! even though i've seen her face on backpack's/cups etc. i have no idea what her vocation is.. i cant even be bothered googling either, i know i wont be interested.

sex, whats the big deal.. i'm not just saying to be contreversial & i don't actual hate it. but from a girls point of view, i don't see the big hype.

salad. someone said earlier that it's like eating leaves. it is! thats what i always say..
Mad Poster
#60 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by afinefrenzy
LOL "I could be on Maury for those". The episodes of Maury with the insane phobias are the best.

I could totally be on Maury to talk about my pencil phobia. It would be awesome . That Taco Bell commercial is gross... the cheese looks almost like pulling taffy. Disgusting :yech:.

Lab Assistant
#61 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:24 AM
Tomoatoes: EWW, I cannot STAND tomatoes at all. For some reason, I like spaghetti sauce and katchup just fine but i hate tomatoes. family's like "huh? o_O" and im like uh yeah theyre gross.
St. Patrick's Day: Ok, I'm Irish, and I hate that this holiday has turned into an excuse for frat boys to get drunk. I dont even wear green on st. pattys day anymore.
Musicals: They bore me, alot. The only one i could stand to watch was Wicked.
Stephen King: Okay, I used to love King and still like some of his books (the shining, pet semmetary, carrie) but his newer ones are just boring and weird. Liseys Story, a novel about a widow who is obsessed with a shovel & has a sister that cuts herself and sends dead cats to people in the mail was just odd.
OH, and CROCS. Just ew. they go with nothing, look good with nothing, and look horrible even on my 8 year old female cousin. I'll stick with my converse thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:28 AM
Soda. I hate that stuff, it takes me forever just to swallow a small sip.
Oh yeah and Guitar Hero. It's so annoying they way you have you hold the controller, and everybody plays the same songs over and over and over. :mad:
Same with Dance Dance Revolution, even though I adore the game.
#63 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:52 AM
i hate soda too.. lol PENCILS? thats a weird one.

ew crocs, i wouldnt be caught wearing those
Mad Poster
#64 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:58 AM
They're scratchy when they hit the paper and the sensation just sends shivers down my spine... it's funny in theory but improbable in execution, because I lose points if I don't do certain coursework in pencil . On those occasions, I have to suck it up.

#65 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 10:09 AM
Alcohol, Drugs, Sex.
Test Subject
#66 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by [Telectual]
Crocs. o.O Wtf, right?

You know what is really bad? Some parents buy them for their kids instead of sandals and the like. I would never EVER wear them.

Rap - Trash. Plain trash.

Gold - Gold rings, necklaces, earrings: you name it I hate it, they look so damn tacky. I like Silver.
Instructor
#67 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:23 PM
Crocs only look good on people under the age of 5 and over the age of 60, anybody else it's just ugly.

Disney Stars, they are all hype and no action. They just annoy me to no end.
#68 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 5:54 PM
Disney.
Rap.
The Ting Tings.
I've recently spent 18 hours on a coach and all 3 of these kept repeating over the radio. I swear honest to God if I can find out the drivers name I will hunt him down and kill him.
Back on topic, they all annoy me beyond the point words can describe, every time I see or hear the Ting Tings I want to smash whatever is producing their lousy music and while on holiday I promise you I was this close to punching a girl singing "That's not my name".
Test Subject
#69 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 7:07 PM
Lap dogs. I know, you'll probably hate me for that too But I can't stand them. Especially pugs and chihuahuas (they look little ugly rats to me). Even more so if they're being carried around in special bags or wearing clothes. They're dogs! Atleast treat them as such! I just don't see the appeal in having a dog you have to carry around everywhere. If I wanted that, I'd get a rabbit or an actual rat or something.

Pop music (which includes popular rap, or anything that gets a lot of playtime on the radio really) with extremely vapid lyrics. I know not everything I listen to is the height of songwriting but some of the stuff that I've heard on the radio/TV is just awful. This might just be my age though, I'm not a teenager anymore (haven't been for quite a while). Next I'll start waving my cane at people and telling them to get off of my lawn

Wool. Well, I don't hate it as such. I just hate how it's so in fashion last year (and it seems this year as well) for winter clothes and I can't wear it. It looks lovely but fashion designers, could you please keep in mind that some people cannot wear wool!?
#70 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:58 AM
Crocs are like 80s fashion. In five maybe ten years we'll look back and see pictures of people who aren't nurses wearing crocs and say, "WTF were we thinking?" Those things are so fug.
#71 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 12:36 PM
lol i worked at an emergency room, nurses even had decorations on crocs........hideous
#72 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:53 PM
Artichoke hearts. Too many people like those things. Or maybe they are just popular with my group of friends/family.

Jonas Brothers, Hannah Montana, High School Musical, etc. Pretty much all popular music I can't stand. Every once and a while there is like one good song on the radio but very rarely.
#73 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 1:52 AM
Rhianna.

Fuck you.
#74 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Laughy
Crocs only look good on people under the age of 5 and over the age of 60, anybody else it's just ugly.

Disney Stars, they are all hype and no action. They just annoy me to no end.

Of course. All of those "stars" make their appearances and just go on with fans and fame and stuff. Hannah Montana- Miley Cirus, without her father's whatsoever old fame, the way he helped her go up, without him she is a practical nothing. The Jonas Brothers, they have nothing special, just a typical boy band and so on, with no breakthrough. I mean, those people make money and have fans, that mean they are good, but judging from a more professional point of view, they are too mediocre and too minor to mention.
Plus, I hate pink, bright colours, kids, fast food, friends, family and I think that the Sims 2 is one of the very rare things that I like. Apart from that, I hate mostly everything.
#75 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 2:54 AM
There are a lot of things I dislike.

- shopping for clothes
- orange juice
- John Mayer
- little kids wearing those rollerskate/sneaker things
- driving
- court TV shows
- the "red delicious" variety of apples
- fake nails
- lizards
- the beach
- Keira Knightley
- half-melted cheese (I don't mind it when it's all the way gooey, but when it's basically just hot and sweaty...ewww)

But here's the big one...

I hate, hate, HATE cell phones with a passion. Everyone has one these days, too, so it's really unavoidable. I imagine they are really nice tools to have on hand during an emergency, but I'm so sick of people abusing the privelege. Just because you have one doesn't mean it should be played with every hour of every day! And I know I'm probably going to get lynched for voicing this opinion, but here it goes: as far as I'm concerned, cell phones promote rudeness. I won't say that everyone who has a cell phone is rude, but more often than not, people tend to let manners go by the wayside if they are performing the all-important task of talking to someone on their mobile.

Example: I work in a sandwich shop. Customers get in my line so I can make them food. This generally requires a certain degree of communication between the customer and myself, as I'm sure you can imagine, because every sandwich is made to order. And if I am serving a customer, I expect the customer to be speaking to me. Not only it is just common courtesy, it's just plain common sense. Yet you'd be amazed at the people who act as if I am doing them a disservice when I ask what they'd like...because they are on their cell phones. Not only is it offensive to me, it really pisses the people off waiting behind them in line, too.

Please be sensible about your cell phones. :/ And, for God's sake, if you are in a public place, do NOT use that ridiculously annoying walkie-talkie feature. I literally want to murder every single person I encounter who uses it.
Page 3 of 43