Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Doc Doofus
Barook, I notice that you don't say The French Government. Just France. Is there any particular reason that you wish death to all the French? By the way, I could agree with just about all your other choices. I just can't imagine killing off Sophie Marceau. Not Sophie Marceau!
Spare her life! I beg you!!!

I say France becuase they're full of it. I mean they aren't mean to non-Europeans or non-whites. They're mean to everyone who isn't French. I don't if I should laugh my aoff or write them down. I mean I agree with them that the Germans can be a bit barbaric, but hey! At least the never backed down from a fight. :P
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!
I say France becuase they're full of it. I mean they aren't mean to non-Europeans or non-whites. They're mean to everyone who isn't French. I don't if I should laugh my aoff or write them down. I mean I agree with them that the Germans can be a bit barbaric, but hey! At least the never backed down from a fight. :P

Actually, All german people iv'e met have been friendly...yes they may not understand british humor but still...all my best dentists have been german..so hurray....

Yup...everyone knows the french hate everyone who arn't french...they expecially hate the british...i dont see why though.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 8:36 PM
I couldn't kill anyone, thats just horrible. I don't understand how anybody can even *want* to kill somebody, let alone do it. But I guess many other people don't see that way..
#29 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 11:40 PM
*maniacal laughter* Oh yes I know soo many people I would love to erase from existance. I think I would want a power similar to Lelouch's on Code Geass though.. That way I could be more constructive instead of destructive.
Mad Poster
#30 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 12:24 AM
Bush. I would go back in time and snipe him before he could ever be elected... but I don't know if time travel comes with this power to kill anyone :P.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
#31 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 12:28 AM
I don't have any hatred towards Bush in particular.. I might like to smack him around a bit. Or teach him how to speak properly. But my step-dad, I would off him in a heartbeat. A guy like that who molests young girls deserves to die, especially since it happened to me.
Mad Poster
#32 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 12:29 AM
Every time he says nucular instead of nuclear, it makes me want to smack him and tell him to go back to third grade and learn what a nucleus is. Of course, this is after I slap him for all of the other colossally idiotic decisions that he's made. Where do I even begin?

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
#33 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 12:42 AM
Careful, "them's fighting words". Hehe. Bush bashing is really overdone in my opinion, although a good joke about it is fine, people laying everything wrong with the country on a single man just doesn't make any sense to me. But that is beside the point of this thread.
I don't think I could kill someone unless I had a real deep hatred for them, or I was in danger.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elyasis
I don't think I could kill someone unless I had a real deep hatred for them, or I was in danger.

I feel the same way. Even if I had the power, I would still feel guilty about it my whole life. I'd probably end up going crazy and have a meltdown.

Just Call Me Allie :)
#35 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TingTong

Yup...everyone knows the french hate everyone who arn't french...they expecially hate the british...i dont see why though.

Well I think is curious that so many people think that way. I mean, I'm not french (only part), and I've lived in France for a year now, and everyone has been really friendly to me. So, I agree they can be a little annoying sometimes because they think their country is the best of all.. but never unfriendly..

well to continue with the topic, I would kill the peruvian president.
I can't think of enyone else right now
Forum Resident
#36 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 3:02 AM
France isn't the best country. Everybody knows America is. How could the French be so dumb?

About killing Bush... I don't want to kill him. But I would be very happy to see him or one of his cronies placed on international trial for Crimes against Humanity, like Milosevic, as General Taguba suggested in the book "Broken Lives, Broken Laws," prepared by the PHRC, just a month ago. Bush turned Lady Liberty into a torturer.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalp...ed-gen-tag.html
Original Poster
#37 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TingTong
Actually, All german people iv'e met have been friendly...yes they may not understand british humor but still...all my best dentists have been german..so hurray....

Our history. We really haven't been very nice to each other over the years- any mutual support pretty much began in the 20th century.
Instructor
#38 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 8:36 PM
No, I don't think I could kill anyone. I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do it, even if I had all the power or even the right to do so. There are people I'd like to vanish off the face of the earth sometimes - but I wouldn't want them dead lol.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 8:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Black_Barook!

You're making an awful lot of generalisations. :-/

Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Douglas Adams

The Hunger Site - Click once a day for free to give food to developing countries!
#40 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 9:31 PM
I cant kill anyone, has to be aperson? if i can kill anything would be the cockroaches, they nasty and omg im scared of them, if its persons, i cant sry :S
Original Poster
#41 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dayni
I cant kill anyone, has to be aperson? if i can kill anything would be the cockroaches, they nasty and omg im scared of them, if its persons, i cant sry :S
Sorry? What is there to be sorry about? It's purely your opinion- and it probably makes you quite a good person.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#42 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 10:31 AM
Okay, y'know, this is really not a debate, and several posters in here are being offensive, rude, and rather than smacking people upside the head, since I haven't had my coffee, I'm just closing the thread.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.

Page 2 of 2