Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#51 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:55 PM
My TV guide says season and series finale. I was kind of hoping that, with the writer's strike, they would extend the series to another season or do a big two-hour finale, but I'll take what I can get.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 3rd May 2008 at 7:02 PM
Ohhh sad.
It'll live on at Comedy Central forever, though. So it's all good. But yeah, I'll take what I can get too. Stupid writer's strike...
Scholar
Original Poster
#53 Old 4th May 2008 at 1:53 PM
Oh, I saw the one where Carla refuses to leave the hospital after she had the baby.

The last scene was really sad, when she was crying because she had post-natal depression. Poor Carla, she puts up with a lot
Mad Poster
#54 Old 6th May 2008 at 12:37 AM
I'm so sad for the finale . That, in turn, has reminded me of all the touching moments of this show :D.

J.D.: Since when did you care about what anybody thinks?
Turk: I don't. I care about what you think.

J.D.: I guess I came over here to tell you... how proud of you I am. Not because you did the best you could for those patients, but because after twenty years of being a doctor, you still take it this hard when things go wrong. I've gotta tell you... that's the kind of doctor I want to be.

J.D.: I don't care what you think!
Dr. Cox: Yeah... [chuckles] yeah you do.
J.D.: I know I do... look, I wanna be like you... but a more successful you.

Dr. Cox: Relationships don't work the way they do on television and in the movies: Will they, won't they, and then they finally do and they're happy forever -- gimme a break. Nine out of ten of them end because they weren't right for each other to begin with, and half the ones that get married get divorced, anyway. And I'm telling you right now, through all this stuff, I have not become a cynic, I haven't. Yes, I do happen to believe that love is mainly about pushing chocolate-covered candies and, you know, in some cultures, a chicken. You can call me a sucker, I don't care, 'cause I do...believe in it. Bottom line...is the couples that are truly right for each other wade through the same crap as everybody else, but, the big difference is, they don't let it take 'em down...one of those two people will stand up and fight for that relationship every time, if it's right, and they're real lucky. One of them will say something.

I also love the one where Jordan's brother is in the whole episode and at the very end, J.D. and Dr. Cox go to what they presume to be Jack's birthday party. Dr. Cox makes a joke and J.D. asks him where he thinks they are and it turns out they're in a graveyard at Ben's funeral. That's one of my favorite sentimental episodes.

Field Researcher
#55 Old 6th May 2008 at 8:03 AM
That's in season 3, somehow I felt that that episode had some plotholes, like there's no empty chairs at the funeral(in season 6, from JD's memory there should be)
Alchemist
#56 Old 6th May 2008 at 8:42 PM
Jordan's brother's funeral (was his name Ben?) episode is one of my favorites. It was so sad... even I was like "Oh my gosh" at the end. It was depressing, but I still loved it.
Mad Poster
#57 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:00 AM
Finale tonight! I'm excited but I'm sad that it's coming to an end. Five virtual dollars says that J.D. and Elliot end up together.

And I really, REALLY want to know the Janitor's name :D.

Alchemist
#58 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:01 AM
Actually... it's not the LAST last episode. On ZB's myspace it said it's just the last episode... on NBC. So I'm like 99% sure they're gonna show up on ABC next season... fingers crossed.
Mad Poster
#59 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:04 AM
The People magazine I got said that the "popular series ends its seven-year run" with an episode where the members of the cast become characters in Dr. Cox's bedtime story and J.D. is the village idiot. It could be wrong, though, or just witholding information.

I was listening to my iPod today and realized how much great music Scrubs has introduced me to. Here are some of my favorites.

"Tell Her This," - Del Amitri
"Alive With The Glory Of Love," - Say Anything
"Walking Next To You," - Acres
"Human," - Jon McLaughlin
"Dreaming of You," - The Coral (my fave out of this list)
"Stop Crying Your Heart Out," - Oasis

Alchemist
#60 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:07 AM
Yikes... I hope it's not the very last. That would suck major donkey balls.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:09 AM
I agree. I DVR it on Comedy Central all the time so that when I have nothing to watch, there's always back-up :D.

Alchemist
#62 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:13 AM
Yeah, it's always gonna be on Comedy Central. I watch it every night (usually) at 7pm. I love the old fazzled Elliot. FRICK ON A STICK.
Mad Poster
#63 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:25 AM
I love how she blows her bangs out of her face (and frick on a stick) :D. J.D.'s earlier fantasies are some of my favorites, too, although I did like the love train and of course Ball Mart from this season.

#64 Old 9th May 2008 at 12:51 AM
I shall be very sad that there will be no more new "Scrubs". On the other hand we supposedly get to finally find out what the The Janitor's real name is. But I will miss Dr. Cox's little lists and speeches that he does. That and his never-ending battle with the evil that is Bob Kelso. I loved the episode where Cox put the plaque on Kelso's portrait, making everyone think he'd died. Laverne said it best, "He's with Jesus now. (Looks heavenward) Tough break, big guy."
Alchemist
#65 Old 9th May 2008 at 1:13 AM
IT'S ON! All Scrubs fans get off the computer and go watch!!! If you live on the east coast, anyway...
#66 Old 9th May 2008 at 4:12 AM
There will be eighteen more episodes and they will probably air on ABC. They haven´t officially picked the series up, though, but it seems pretty sure they will.

Anyway they will definitely make 18 more eps for a last season and I guess even if ABC won´t some network will pick them up.

And it would have sucked if that had been the finale.
Alchemist
#67 Old 9th May 2008 at 1:56 PM
Yeah, that was not very series finale-like. It was a great season finale though. I loved it... it was so funny. I love near the end where JD and Elliot look back at each other... I was like, "NOOO! You're supposed to be together!" They're idiots.
Mad Poster
#68 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:27 PM
If that was the series finale, I am incredibly disappointed. If that was any old episode, I loved it.

"Are you crazy, woman? We only have one ball left!" Turla... LOL :D.

Alchemist
#69 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:31 PM
OH MAN... Turla... that was amazing.

Count Oslek (is that what they called him?) aka Dr. Kelso... scared the shit out of me.
Mad Poster
#70 Old 9th May 2008 at 7:32 PM
Turla was the best part of last night's episode, for me. I also loved J.D. being such an idiot, especially about the tail. But Turla was still the best.

#71 Old 9th May 2008 at 9:46 PM
I haven't seen the finale yet, but I really want to. >.<

My favorite episode is the Wizard of Oz episode, 'My Way Home' that Zach Braff directed. The last shot was simply amazing.
#72 Old 9th May 2008 at 10:01 PM
It can't be the series finale ; kelso is retired and he was working in the episode
Alchemist
#73 Old 9th May 2008 at 10:39 PM
The official Scrubs myspace just posted this bulletin:

"Subject: LAST SCRUBS, EVER?
Body: Is tonight the night? Is Scrubs scrubbing out for good? Tonight’s SEASON FINALE may be just that, and the big question for the staff of Sacred Heart is: Will they live happily ever after? It’s critical you don’t miss this one. TONIGHT 8:30/7:30c on NBC."

So... there's another episode tonight? It's Friday, that's odd. Either that or they posted it on the wrong day... idiots. Ten bucks says they'll delete it soon.
Alchemist
#74 Old 13th May 2008 at 8:18 PM
Zach Braff posted this bulletin on myspace.

"Dear friends,

Many of you have been understandably confused by the Fairy Tale episode of Scrubs serving as the series finale. It was not. I was not allowed to say it until today, but Scrubs will be moving to ABC for its final season. We are currently filming the 8th and final season. The true finale of the show will air on ABC in the fall. NBC merely promoted the Fairy Tale episode as the finale, as it was the last episode they owned.

Also, several of you were very confused by the fact that Dr. Kelso and Laverne were still working at the hospital in the Fairy Tale episode. Because of the writer's strike, the last remaining episodes for NBC were aired out of order. This is why Dr. Kelso was still chief of medicine. That was not Laverne however, for those of you who have been following closely; it was a new nurse "Shirley" who no one thinks looks anything like Laverne except for JD.

Hope this clears some things up.

peace and love,
zb"

Totally love him, by the way. He runs his own myspace.
Mad Poster
#75 Old 13th May 2008 at 8:20 PM
Thank you afinefrenzy and thank you Zach Braff for bringing that to my attention. Now I can sleep at night :P.

Page 3 of 8