Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:03 PM
What is Prozac?
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:29 PM
lol, it's an antidepressant. The octopus wouldn't stop going on about how everyone was going to die and everything was going to end and he wasn't even rooting for his own team. It was like watching Marvin from Hitchhiker's... except for the crazy part

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
#28 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:40 PM
I was just watching this weeks episode with my family, and after I had finished swearing at the "TO BE CONTINUED" thing my little brother said the cutest thing; "Mummy, Where'd the nice man that plays the doctor go?"
It's so true! I mean last time they switched actors they gave warning! This time around, nought!

Quote: Originally posted by Alissa888
Why are the Daleks all listening to some Octopus that needs prozac

Because he's "Special"
Theorist
#29 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:41 PM
wuxwa?
wh...wh... No preview?

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Scholar
#30 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:43 PM
Lol, Pantamailon, oh, yeah, he's definitely 'special'...
Also, your brother sounds adorable!

Petchy, then they'd have to reveal/give clues to who's playing the 11th doctor or whether there is an 11th doctor. I really, really, really hope that Barbie Jenny (aka the Doctor's gender switched clone) isn't the 11th Doctor!

Theorist
#31 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 8:51 PM
Alissa888: In True Donna Form; Yes I got that, Thank you!
:P

It make me laugh at the fact that they had to cram all of the title names in! Who's that? Freema Goo.. Oh and Billie Pipe.. Oh, and Tha... an... with who?

Did anyone watch the "Confidential" ?

I DID!

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Original Poster
#32 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 7:29 PM
I did too! And I laughed at the titles as well.

But... I swear Tennant said he was staying on? And I'm not even going to be able to watch it next week- I'm going to be at a wedding! In GLASGOW, for crying out loud!

*sobs*
Alchemist
#33 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 7:34 PM
Im Gonna be in france next week when its on, i feel your pain aimsme
I wonder if he actually regenerates?, i have been reading loads of spoiler things for it but nothing has confirmed whether he does or doent! please tell me :P
Scholar
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 9:51 PM
:laugh:, Petchy!

I don't know, he was doing the whole regeneration prelude thing, there wasn't much left but to show his new face etc. That is, unless he regenerates and there's a backward time spiral thing and they get back to the point before he was shot? Weird, but what exactly is normal in Dr Who?

e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#35 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 10:10 PM
My daughter reminded me that they have the Doctor's severed hand in the TARDIS- maybe they can regenerate him the same body from that! We hope so, anyway!
Scholar
#36 Old 2nd Jul 2008 at 10:21 PM
Oh, my God! So true! I completely forgot that I'd noticed that it was lying by his feet when he was telling Donna that they were off to the Shadow Proclamation or whoever... I really hope so! I love David Tennant!

#37 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 7:15 AM
Default Finale.
Okay so...for everyone that's seen the finale.

I tried not to give anything away incase others haven't seen it yet.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I'm so confused about how I feel right now! Am I happy or sad? Or is it both at the same time. Happy yet sad.

Anyway. That episode was amazing and very very good. I spent most of the episode looking like this --> :argh:

Thank you Russell T. Davies.

I just...I'm having very conflicting emoutions at the moment about the whole Rose thing. :hmm:
Scholar
#38 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 7:42 AM
I thought it was awesome and then felt so bad at the end.
And Rose... er.... why was she there again?

#39 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 8:08 AM
Well...they had to rap up her storyline I suppose.

Of course that whole, "we can never see each other again because if we do both universes will fall down around us" thing could have done it, but I guess R.T.D. wanted to give her a happy ending. Which she kind of got...sort of with..well you know what happened.

Personally I was happy (yet still a little sad. I'm still confused about my emotions) that she got that and I also got conformation on what I thought all along! Yay! :D

Rose has always been my favorite companion. Of course I am very attached to Donna as well. I do like Martha just...not as much as Rose and Donna.

She's still cool though!

Just had to make that clear so no Martha fans will attack me.

But yes, the episode was AMAZING and makes me wish Christmas was here.
Scholar
#40 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 8:16 AM
Well, to be really technical, the Doctor still didn't say it, the other... person did. And the thing with Rose, her jumping up in every other episode with 'I'm gonna save the world' and then to go 'Yeah, we built this thing that uh... caused dimensions to cave in. Sorry' fell flat for me.
I love Martha too (along with Donna, Rose on a lesser level), but come on, why was she in a global suicide pact that everyone didn't even agree on anyway?
And Donna, I thought I'd hate her when the series started, but she turned out to be SO aweosme, especially in the Tardis after the whole meltdown thing. Then with Jack 'No, really, you can hug me' and Sarah-Jane or whomever was hugging Jack and she was like... uh, no. Me.
Also, didn't get the point of Jackie being there, save for the reunion factor and almost getting killed. Oh, and the 'Not you, Jackie. Just don't touch anything' part, which was frankly hilarious.

Theorist
#41 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 12:00 PM
I feel so empty for Donna...
She went back to the most terrible monster, Not even trying to Know him... *SHA-NIF*
Glad Rose got a "Tennent" of her own though... And who else thinks Martha is going to Torchwood again?

I think I'm going to have to watch it again... *Opens iPlayer*

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Scholar
#42 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 1:24 PM
It was a terrible ending to her character though. And the image of him watching her while she just carried on as she was in the kitchen....

Has anyone heard the sountrack to Dr Who? Murray Gold is awesome!

Theorist
#43 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 6:37 PM
Thats what I mean..
Through the whole series It was:
"Rose is coming back", "The Bees are disappearing", "Donna? Donna!? Oh my lord!", and "Lost Planets".
It all came together, and it wasn't what I expected..

♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 4:45 PM
Oh my gosh, guys. The finale was beautiful (My German lessons totally paid off! Exterminieren! Exterminieren! Sie sind jetzt ein Gefangener der Daleks! LOL But is "exterminieren" actually a word in German?). And I can totally see a spinoff series involving Donna!Doctor and Rose. It could be called "Doctor Two"!

On another note: Has anyone seen the eleventh Doctor? It's Robert Carlyle! Better known as Hitler and Zombie Dad! He'll be starting his role during the 2009 Christmas Special. Bye bye, David Tennant!

4 8 15 16 23 42
#45 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 4:53 PM
Rumour? BBC stated Tennant is scheduled for another 4 special episodes, which is until 2010 or something.
Original Poster
#46 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:05 PM
Aww, the Rose storyline was gorgeous. And I agree with Petchy- definitely wasn't what I was expecting (am back from sunny *cough cough* Glasgow, watched it on iPlayer in the end). Love the avatar musefair- was that to honor Donna's sudden super-Time-Lady awesomeness?

EXTERMINIREN = AWESOMENESS!

I did so adore the German daleks. Can you tell? :D
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 5:06 PM
Exactly! David Tennant does those episodes and then the Doctor regenerates Christmas 2009 and goes into 2010 as the eleventh. I probably shouldn't say that Carlyle will replace Tennant, but he is the most likely candidate right now. The producers want him in and he's willing.

4 8 15 16 23 42
Test Subject
#48 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 2:26 AM
I thought that RTD said Tennant had already told the BBC his decision to stay or not in 2010, but this isn't a fact I just heard it around. I so hope he stays he is my favorite Doctor <333

Anywho, Doctor Who rocks, it's like my favorite all time tv programme. Even before POTC and thats saying something! :D
Scholar
#49 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 12:34 PM
I love the German daleks! At least they were helpful enough to translate their death threats, right? :P

Don't know if I mentioned it before, but does anyone like the Master (John Simm version), he was just awesomeness, so damn charismatic even if he was absolutely nuts! Best moment:
The Master can't decide, just the perfect way to show that he has a screw loose.

#50 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 5:08 PM
Wow I love this show so much. Scifi is great!!!!! :D
Page 2 of 5