Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 831 (Who?), Viewed: 153091 times.
Page 34 of 34
Inventor
#826 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:26 AM
@Zarathustra

It's been a while since I've read Harry Potters, so I can't say anything for certain. I do believe it is, the way she describes people and places, the structure of her sentences. So yeah I'd say it's quite similar similar.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Scholar
#827 Old 14th May 2015 at 9:06 PM
I just got finished reading Black Iris by Leah Raeder and holy cow was it amazing! Super intense and dark but really good too. A real page-turner.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Test Subject
#828 Old 14th May 2015 at 9:24 PM
Vanity Fair by William Thackeray. I like it but haven't finished the reading yet. I've got really tired with descriptions of dances and high society receptions...
Instructor
#829 Old 15th May 2015 at 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdena
Vanity Fair by William Thackeray. I like it but haven't finished the reading yet. I've got really tired with descriptions of dances and high society receptions...

It's really not worth it. We had to read it in English class.
I suggest you watch the movie, starring Reese Witherspoon... It's much more enjoyable!

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Forum Resident
#830 Old 22nd May 2015 at 4:33 PM
Lolita. Oh boy.
But hey, Stanley Kubrick made a movie out of it, so I'll watch it when I'm done.
Test Subject
#831 Old 22nd May 2015 at 6:52 PM
The Game of thrones of the author George R.R. Martin and just finisht the 4th book and busy with the 5th book part 1 for the 3th time

Shakespeare
Field Researcher
#832 Old 25th May 2015 at 2:39 PM
I have finished two books recently:
The Farm by Tom Rob Smith - amazing book, I've read it in two days.
Elizabeth Is Missing by Emma Healey - devastating look into the mind of Alzheimer's Disease sufferer that holds the key to years old mystery. Really worth the read.

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Page 34 of 34

Section jump