Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 856 (Who?), Viewed: 154778 times.
Page 35 of 35
Mad Poster
#851 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 3:03 AM
Jane Austen's "Sense and Sensibility" - have to be in a certain mood to make sense of it all.
Test Subject
#852 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 5:52 AM
Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I'm a little late to the TMI and TID series, but I'm trying.
Scholar
#853 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 7:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thranduil Oropherion
On The Hobbit now, and have known that book since I was a child and parts of it were read to me at night from about the age of 8. I feel like I've known the characters all my life. I was given a kitten to care for around the same time whom I promptly named Gandalf. The fact the kitten was female didn't seem to matter.

Yup. Definitely an awesome book- a fantastic classic adventure story! Isn't it great that there were NEVER ANY movies based on it? LALALALALALALALALALALAICAN'THEARYOULALALALALALALA

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Forum Resident
#854 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 8:22 PM
Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. I haven't read a "teen" book in ages. Nice change from children's books, and thrillers
Booby-Breasted Sycophant
#855 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 8:30 PM
Rereading God is Red by Vine Deloria Jr.

"I luvs me some cfe. I would have sex with cfe if it let me."
Scholar
#856 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 7:11 AM
Just finished The Wars of the Roses by Dan Jones, which was very well-written! It may be actual history, but it read more like the Kings Landing stories in A Song of Ice and Fire! So, naturally, the next book I'm moving on to is The Plantagenets, about the English royalty that kind of led the British islands into the beginnings of the Wars of the Roses.

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Mad Poster
#857 Old 26th Aug 2015 at 8:42 PM
I bought the Inheritance Cycle (Eragon) a while ago but never got to reading it, so I'm currently reading the first book, nearing the end of it.
Page 35 of 35