Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 11:13 PM
If you couldn't tell by my name, I love this show. :]

I think it's the only cartoon on nickelodeon that actually has a storyline.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 10:28 PM
Viva la Zutara!! :D
#28 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 5:03 PM
It's what got me into watching Anime. :-)
#29 Old 2nd Mar 2008 at 3:49 AM
I dislike most anime, but Avatar is rather interesting. Of course it isn't true anime, but obviously is very anime inspired. What I find interesting is that unlike most Western anime spin-offs, it has a unique and engaging plot with good art. Plus, the characters aren't contrived and doing the stupid stereotypical anime gestures all the time. I'll watch it every once in a great while. I think its a good kids show.
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Mar 2008 at 6:59 PM
My favorite show!
^___^

Love it, love it, love it. Hah.

I think it's one of the best Nick shows in years.
#31 Old 3rd May 2008 at 6:06 AM
no i cant stand that show at all.i hate fake anime's.why not get your own style and stop biting others.that show make a mockery of real anime's,the incredible art,stories and hard work the artist put into them.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 14th May 2008 at 11:17 PM
The show has its own unique style, I dont see how its biting off of Anime. The art in the show is so detailed and unique.
Nickelodeon (all kids stations) needs to put more kids shows up like Avatar, because it has a good plot line and isn't always fast paced. Im still waiting for the next show to come out.
Instructor
#33 Old 25th May 2008 at 12:01 AM
I watched it this morning. ^.^ It's only aired once a week on a bosnian channel, unforunately. It's probably only thing that wakes me up before 12 in saturday. xD It's one of those shows that make my inspiration bigger. It's a really good show.
#34 Old 28th May 2008 at 2:28 PM
YES! YES! YES! I love that show sooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
#35 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 8:03 PM
Avatar and Death Note are the only two animes I watch. With good reason, I think, although my friends all seem to think I'd enjoy Princess Tutu if I ever got round to watching it.

Death Note is the better anime though, it has to be said. Avatar was drawn simplistically (for the most part), and was dragged out a little too long.
#36 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 9:54 AM
any anime fan can apriciate how awesome avatar is i love how they do the action scenes more than anything else. its one of the best main stream anime going.

and yeah, it was dragged out a bit, but thas because its a nickelodeon, they do that for both ratings and money... even tho they have some brilliant minds behind their cartoons... they are still a heartless money making corporation who like to exploit the fans that made them... but ah well.... AVATAR IS COOL! :D
#37 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Adele Waldrom
any anime fan can apriciate how awesome avatar is i love how they do the action scenes more than anything else. its one of the best main stream anime going.

and yeah, it was dragged out a bit, but thas because its a nickelodeon, they do that for both ratings and money... even tho they have some brilliant minds behind their cartoons... they are still a heartless money making corporation who like to exploit the fans that made them... but ah well.... AVATAR IS COOL! :D

they are not a heartless money making company they HAVE to make it for money, because...

No money = can't pay for everything to have it go live which means no AVATAR. why do you think the series had to be canceld? they lost all there money making family matters or other stupid shows...
Test Subject
#38 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 8:12 PM
My brother startet watching this show, and first I thought it was lame, but after seeing more and more off it I realized that avatar is totaly awesome.

What I like most about it, is that the charekters are individual and change in the progress, through their experiences.

I really love this show, and I think it's sad that everything is over now, but whatever, at least now I don't have to check the internet on a daily base to see if a new episode is there...
#39 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:26 PM
I was a great follower of Avatar. God bless it, I miss it a lot. If only it was back on our screens...it is gone on Nick, right? (all the good shows on nick are gone). I used to love Azula, she was so much more interesting than the rest. Oh and Toph Bei Fong kinda creeped me out at the start and then I just fell in love with her :D
Test Subject
#40 Old 31st Dec 2008 at 11:56 PM
i kinda liked it but i stopped watching it eventually. I think the main reason i watched was because of the cute flying bison and the lemur. and the whats-his-face dude from the fire nation, the prince guy.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 7:28 PM
I LOVE this cartoon so much, usually I am not a cartoon guy, I can watch some of the more grown up comedy ones, like family guy for example, but the kiddy ones, eugh. The last airbender is such a great series though, unfortunately I can never find it on TV, but I swear I will buy the whole series some day.
Forum Resident
#42 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 7:37 PM
They rarely play it anymore since the "movie". I have seen every episode including the "movie".
#43 Old 13th Jan 2009 at 5:09 PM
I LOOOOOOOOOOVE IT :D
i really don't like anime-ish stuff but i LOVE Avatar!
i've seen all the episodes (online it comes on at 7am here)
and i just can't stop watching it!
i NEED more of it! xD haha

i love Toph, Ang, Appa and Momo
no...i love them all! x)
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 6:51 PM
Gah.
I'm so sad it's over.
But so very happy. Bah.

Yay!Katanng!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 7:13 PM
zomg. I didnt no there was a thread on thissss ^.^
But if you cant tell by my avatar =3, then I WORSHIP this programmm
I was a zutara shipper, but hey, we lost >.>
Its the only anime thingy I watch now. My favourite character is .... I don't know actually :B I love them all!

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 9:45 PM
This is probably the closest to anime that I like.
I love Avatar. :D

They still play it on Nicktoons Network from time to time.
It just dropped dead after the series finale.

Its still an amazing show though.

Sims3King
Lots, photography, and machinima...
Coming soon

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad;
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down!
Its all in your mind!"
Field Researcher
#47 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 9:52 PM
I love avatar!
My favorite character is Zuko, when hes not trying to kill Aang.
Then its Sokka.
#48 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 7:23 PM
i love ur avi Eat_ToAst! :D
Aang<3
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 7:33 PM
Ahaa thankss I love aang, he's always soo nice =D

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
#50 Old 30th Jan 2009 at 7:39 PM
and soo cute haha..love the new one <3
Page 2 of 3