Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 2:52 AM
Here's another one... I have a ton of these, but never really get to finish them.. Stupid school..

Advertisement
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:31 PM
yeah, change is always good, but I'm learning how to use PS elements and alll of that.

Dre-a great start! I wanna see it finished!!!
#28 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 4:34 PM
mine, i'm not that happy how they turned out when i scanned them

my Doumyouji Tsukasa of HYD i'm in love with him i draw him a lot ^.^ the girl with him is me (i wish)

another tsukasa

i drew this when i was having a bad headache
#29 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:24 PM
Yes yes yes!

This is an illustration of a line in a Cibo Matto song, Know Your Chicken: "Licking finger, I wondered where she got the chicken"

I did this one in Maya in school. I think it turned out nice.

This one wasn't an assignment, I was just playing.

Has anyone seen My Neighbor Totoro? These are the makkurokurosuke that lived in the attic. Gosh, I love that movie.
#30 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:35 AM
scifiwasabi do you have to post your awesome works after mine? i loev the first one but the rest are awesome too
Field Researcher
#31 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 3:49 AM
I cannot believe I was considering posting my own sketches here. It would be embarrassing! You all do such amazing work, it would *not* be possible for my doodles to measure up!

Kathelyne: Your 'One Ring' piece... I'm completely speechless! It's gorgeous!

Simberry Fields
A "For Sims, By Sims" City
#32 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:05 AM
lol intrepidllama how do you think i feel now?
Field Researcher
#33 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 4:20 AM
Unregistered, your too hard on yourself! I really like your drawings, and I especially love the last one.

Simberry Fields
A "For Sims, By Sims" City
Field Researcher
#34 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SciFiWasabi
Has anyone seen My Neighbor Totoro? These are the makkurokurosuke that lived in the attic. Gosh, I love that movie.
I actually have seen it! XD It's cute. ^^' They do look like the fuzzymajigs in the attic.

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#35 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 11:11 PM

There are more shadows on the original but you can't se them that good because of the crappy quality of my webcam :p
It's not that good either but this is what I like to do and I can only do my best
Original Poster
#36 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 11:20 PM
Oooh, i like it!!
#37 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 3:55 AM
Erm.. i doodle.. a LOT.. ^^* Its mostly fanart though.. I hope you don't mind.. O.o; My stuff is definately not as awesome as the other stuff on here! =D

Lina and Gourry.. My favorite couple Heh. From the Slayers.. ^^* If i'm having an art block, i draw these two.

A character i made of myself (omg, dorky) for my deviantart page.. ^^* The plushie is suppose to be my boyfriend.

The prince from Suikoden 5! Man i love that game..

Character i'm using for D&D.. shes a monk *^^* I made her up..

Someone else said they were a Hana Yori Dango fan...? XD

My friend just gave me her old tablet.. So hopefully i can improve faster now. This is one of the first peices i've done with it.. I color everything in Photoshop, but before the tablet it was mouse action! Heh.. Course i scanned everything in first.. I'm not THAT into self torture.. Heh.

Oh.. and if anyone wants to see more.. its: http://nekochanpurr.deviantart.com/gallery/
Test Subject
#38 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 8:52 AM
Well, I think I'm gonna put a painting here too. But, I'll think about it.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 10:47 PM
I scribble things down, this is "Bill the Modder":

This is entitled', "Modding Nightmare" - a scribbling that I found in a notebook from 2005. It is so pathetic, both sides permo ink and chaotic, gruesome! :P

I don't have the time/patience for an art project lately, just scribbles galore.
#40 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 11:50 PM
Original Poster
#41 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:29 AM
verrry cool!!!

sims2germany-very interesting scribblings!
Test Subject
#42 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:45 AM
Wow these are so great! Unfortunatly I dont have a scanner to post any of my drawings And my newest painting isnt quite done yet...it has a plumeria in it But its so great to see others exercising their creativity!!

#43 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 7:17 AM

he's a real person.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 7:34 AM
Wow - I'm seeing a lot of talent here! It's all making me feel so puny now :bag:

Some sketches:

(done purely in pen - which I will never do again! *lies* )

(love the profiles, and hate everything else ^^; And in case no one can tell - the short haired one is a girl, and the long haired on is a guy)

(Experimenting with positions - which I still can't get the hang of >.< I may re done this one again - which means redoing the of wholes that she is part of >_> )

(a random elf)

(I creeped my former roommate out with this picture in color - made me feel very proud! )

I do mostly digital art, but I've been trying to do more traditional (meaning: pencils, chalk, pastals, etc) stuff as well lately. Most of my stuff can be found on deviant, but right now I'm not posting there I'm sort of really mad at them right now...

Anyways - like I said before, there's alot of good talent here! Shine and awe the world!!

Here and back and then again... rinse, lather, repeat...
Forum Resident
#45 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 7:44 AM
my good art is boxed up, I should get pictures of them on the net! I've had a few people want to take some of my pictures and make them posters, namely my brother, he liked the whole teddy bear with a knife thing, i'll have to see about getting that one up, but here are some older ones,

This one is suppose to be an indian princess and a deer, but I didn't finish it, so it looks like a new species of animal!

This one was out of boredom, and I like the fantasy thing.

This one is one of my favorites, a baby standing on it's fathers shoes.

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
Field Researcher
#46 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 10:52 AM

Some of my chibis :3

Twitter | Tumblr | YouTube

28/11/07
#47 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 12:01 PM
panique they're so cute! foolinthemoon the first one is somehow romantic for me and melodyway, do i have to say anything? your artworks are *sigh* especially the couple who are about to kiss each other.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 9:30 PM
Aw, thanks, I drew it with my dad in mind, he's mostly Cherokee, I drew another one of a man with a wolf, I've been trying to get some of my art together for deviant, i hope to have alot of it up one day.

Everyone else's art work is amazing!!! i feel like i can't draw looking at the other post! I work in very few mediums, and some of the mediums used were just fantastic! Aw! post more art work!!!!

I'm an old simmer who just can't seem to quit...
#49 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 12:55 PM
:wave: ti ti ta tum tum ta yes SciFiWasabi, love Totoro, infact love all of Hayao Miyazaki's animation, hes a genius.

I don't paint anymore, this is the last painting I did ages ago of a cat i lost. his name was miao, just wandered off one day and never return. its a miniature around 1.5feetX1 feet i think, the actual painting is with my mom. oil on canvas.
#50 Old 1st Dec 2006 at 7:15 PM
Wow.. I'm amazed with everyones different styles..! And that kitty is so cute!
Locked thread
Page 2 of 19