Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 11:33 PM
Default Introduction Thread
Things you can consider:

Name:
Something about yourself:
Fav. Books:
TV Shows:
Movies:
Music:
BFF:
Movie Star Crush:

Me first....

Name: Adrienne
Something about myself: My nickname is Izzy, and I like the smell of grass and toast I'm a Sophmore in High school. I love to hangout, and I live at the beach during the Summer I am aspiring to be an actress.
Fav. Book(s): Twilight Saga and Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
TV Show(s): Grey's Anatomy, One Tree Hill and Scrubs
Movie(s): The Notebook, Dawn Anna
Music: Paramore, Fall Out Boy, Katy Perry...
BFF: Cassie Dwyer <33
Movie Star Crush: Chad Michael Murray :lovestruc
....your turn

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 11:50 PM Last edited by Rabid : 24th Apr 2010 at 12:41 AM.
Name: Adrienne
About Me: I devour books like the literature fanatic that I am (three a week), write short stories and novellas, attempt to write novels, and play tennis.
Books: An impossible choice, but my top three are Everything is Illuminated, Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, and The Picture of Dorian Gray.
TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, Supernatural, Scrubs, and The Office.
Movies: The Fountain, Atonement, Cold Mountain, Sin City, Pride & Prejudice, A Beautiful Mind, and Grace is Gone.
Music: Classic rock (Foreigner, Bad Company, Bob Dylan), 80's rock (Journey, Billy Joel, Duran Duran) and soft rock (Iron & Wine, Brett Dennen, Bon Iver). My all time favorite musican is Josh Ritter, however.
BFF: I have four- Lauren, Amanda, Lily, and Rachel.
Movie Star Crush: Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, and Matt Bomer.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Alchemist
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 11:51 PM
Name: Stephanie
Something about yourself: Very Random, Have a massive Star Trek Obsession (lol) and i want to be a Forensic Scientist (so not your average female teenager )
Fav. Books: I don't have a favourite alough i will read literally anything you throw at me (Seriously, I will sit on an aeroplane and read through those things that explain what to do in a crash)(Also likes excessive use of smileys and the caps~Lock...)
TV Shows: Star Trek TNG, Futurama, American Dad, Sunday Night Project, Doctor Who.
Movies: War of the worlds, Saw 1,2,3,4 and 5, ST: Insurrection :P
Music: Caramell, Smashing Pumpkins, Paramore, Linkin park, and Charlie Clouser and Jeremy Soule are my favourite composers
BFF: Alice, Naomi, Chelsea and Claudia.
Movie Star Crush: Nawt Tellin
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 11:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Movie Star Crush: Nawt Tellin

why not!?!?!?!? :D

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Alchemist
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre15
why not!?!?!?!? :D

Its wierd.. I told one of my friends once and they thought i was crazy. I showed them a pic on IMDB and she still brings it up
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 12:30 AM
Name: None of your business, but I answer to Hey, Hey you, Hey you stupid, and Darby
Something about yourself: I'm a writer and I want to go to college for chemistry.
Fav. Books: Too many to name, but SFF is my genre of choice
TV Shows: The Simpsons is the only show I watch
Movies: Man of La Mancha
Music: Country
Movie Star Crush: Orlando Bloom, see rant in thread

The humor of a story on the internet is in direct inverse proportion to how accurate the reporting is.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 2:26 AM
Name: Sophie
Something about yourself: I love to write and I moved around a lot as a kid, but now I'm back in my home country.
Fav. Books: Where do I start? I'll say 'The Lovely Bones', 'Jane Eyre', and 'Memoirs of a Geisha'.
TV Shows: Supernatural is the only show I've been watching as of late, so I have to say that :D
Movies: My favourite as of late is Juno, I 'spose. Ask me at the end of next week when I have gone to see about six different movies.
Music: Angus & Julia Stone, Bright Eyes, Coldplay, Cut Copy, Damien Rice, Faker, A Fine Frenzy, Jack Johnson, Kanye West, Lupe Fiasco, MGMT, Missy Higgins, Modest Mouse, Muscles, The National, The Panics, Regina Spektor, Sufjan Stevens, and pretty much anything else. I'm not picky.
BFF: Milly, Freya, Hannah, Catherine
Movie Star Crush: It's a toss up between the two Supernatural boys, Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki...and Jackson Rathbone. I think I have a thing for the letter 'J'
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 5:07 AM
Name: Carly
Something About Yourself: People who meet me always say "She is so quiet!" but I think my friends and parents would disagree. Strongly.
Favorite Books: The Shining, The Diary of Anne Frank, Go Ask Alice.
TV Shows: House, Degrassi: The Next Generation, Holmes on Homes, Canadian Idol.
Movie: 'Girl, Interrupted', High School Musical 3 :P.
Music: Backstreet Boys, Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift, Boys Like Girls, Hilary Duff, Ashley Tisdale, Mandy Moore, Vanessa Carlton, Relient K, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Eva Avila, Britney Spears, Cascada, Paramore, Coldplay.
BFF: Sydney, Melissa, Phoebe, Hannah.
Movie Star Crush: Lucas Grabeel :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 6:48 AM
Name: Allie
Something about yourself: I'm very athletic and probably one of the most random people you will ever meet. I'm involved in basketball, karate, and a few clubs at my HS.
Fav. Books: A Child Called It, The Lost Boy, Twilight Saga, Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and a whole bunch more. I love to read.
TV Shows: CSI, Supernatural, I Love Lucy, Family Guy.
Movies: Forrest Gump, The Holiday, Radio, War of the Worlds, I am Legend, all of the Chuckie movies, and all of the Saw movies.
Music: Anything rock. Especially classic rock, you can't get any better than that.
BFF: Alex, Randi, Abby, Olivia, Brittney.
Movie Star Crush: Hayden Christiensen.

Just Call Me Allie :)
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 10:47 AM
Name: Charley
Something about yourself: Uhm. I'm quite short. I love fashion. I buy most celebrity gossip magzine and have lots of subcription to them. IDK...
Fav. Books: Katie Price/Andre books.
TV Shows: Eastenders, Life of Riley, Deseprate housewives, Simpson, Friends.
Movies: Chuckie movies, Angus- thongs and perfect snogging,
Music: Pop, R'n'B.
BFF: Conner, Ben, Rhys, Sarah, Robyn & Jess.
Movie Star Crush: Quite a few.

;]

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Instructor
#11 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 9:24 PM
Name: Ronnie (that's a nickname... I hate my real name)
Something about yourself: Well... I'm strange, House MD addicted, want to be either a photographer, writer or a doctor. I love photography, drawing, writing, music, reading, sims. That's all?
Fav. Books: Many? One is Incantation (sp?) by Alice Hoffman
TV Shows: House MD, Ghost Whisperer, Tru Calling, etc.
Movies: Bluebird (Dutch), School of Rock, Odd Girl Out, Harry Potter films, Hancock... Basically any interesting film...
Music: Metal, gothic rock and artists that belong close to that
Movie Star Crush: None - you should've asked 'bout crushes in music and skiing world :P
Forum Resident
#12 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 10:17 PM
Name: Meghan
Something about yourself: Mmm, I'm 23, I wait tables and I'm writing a book. I draw as sort of a secondary hobby. I like anime and video games so I guess that makes me a nerd.
Fav. Books: Harry Potter, of course. Catcher in the Rye, Sex, Drugs and Cocoa Puffs, Lamb, The Basic 8, Darkly Dreaming Dexter. I just started reading Charlaine Harris's vampire series. I read a lot, mostly forensic mystery type stuff.
TV Shows: The Office and 30 Rock are my top two.
Movies: Almost Famous, The Rocky Horror Picture Show, Saved, Girl Next Door, Fight Club, Dogma, PotC, and The Dark Knight
Music: Muse and AFI are my top two. I like punky/indish/emo type rock, I guess. Yeah yeah yeahs, Sex Pistols, Hot Hot Heat, Brand New, Jack's Mannequin, Thursday, The Ramones, Oasis, The Hives . . . oh and movie soundtracks like Beetlejuice, PotC, Dark Knight, Sweeney Todd, Chicago
BFF: My husband
Movie Star Crush: Robert Downey JR

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Field Researcher
#13 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 5:55 AM
Name: Cait
Something about yourself:
Fav. Books: "Lord of the Rings" by J.R.R Tolkien, "Harry Potter" by J.K Rowling, "The Things They Carried" and "Going After Cacciato" by Tim O'Brien, "Fahrenheit 451" by Ray Bradbury and "A Secret Refuge" series by Lauraline Snelling
TV Shows: House M.D, Law and Order: SVU, and Grey's Anatomy.
Movies: "Major League", "Black Hawk Down", "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and pretty much anything with Gene Kelly in it, especially "The Pirate". :bow2:
Music: Classic rock (AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones), new(er) rock (Breaking Benjamin, My Chemical Romance, Rage Against the Machine, Rammstein, Drowning Pool), and lots of other stuff (The Beegees, Billy Joel, Michael Jackson, Narles Barkley, Static-X, Counting Crows, U2, Flogging Molly and Dropkick Murphys :dmille: ).
BFFs: Vanessa, Kerriann and Dani.
Movie Star Crush: Eric Bana. :lovestruc
#14 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 2:42 PM
Name: Erica
Something about myself: I don't have a nick name. When I'm older I want to be either a Movie Maker, Graphics Designer, Work with EA (Sims 2 to be exact), or be a model. I can get pissy easily BUT mostly its only to my parents. I love Avril Lavigne, She's amazing, And Jack Sparrow = MINE♥
Fav. Book(s): Twilight Saga, What my mother doesn't know
TV Show(s): CSI, Parental Control, The Secret Life of the American Teenager
Movie(s): Juno, Pirates of the Carribean - All 3!, The Sitter, The Devil Wears Prada
Music: AFI, Avril Lavigne, Coldplay, The Scorpions, Owl City, 30H!3
BFF: Emily Dorman ♥
Movie Star Crush: Johnny Depp/Jack Sparrow...Either one works
Field Researcher
#15 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 9:36 AM
Name: Linda
Something about yourself: I'm a giant (6 foot tall), medical student and dog lover. I need creative outlets to live.
Fav. Books: Pride & Prejudice Also anything with a action/thriller/mystery bent.
TV Shows: Grey's Anatomy, Torchwood, Alias (older seasons).
Movies:Razzle Dazzle (doubt many have seen it, but danced as a kid and found this soo true and halarious).
Music: Doesn't particularly matter as long as I can dance to it.
Movie Star Crush: Michael Vartan

Grab more of my houses and sims @ LL30 & LJ
Random sim pics - Bits & BobsLivingSims
Field Researcher
#16 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 4:10 PM
Salve, ladies!

Name: Sara Plain and Tall
Something about yourself: I'm a trained archaeologist working as a substitute teacher and the proud mother of the awesomest little kindergartener on the planet (I may be biased....).
Fav. Books: Anything by Terry Prachett , Neil Gaiman, HP Lovecraft, Stanislaw Lem, Neil Stephenson. I also *adore* medieval romance (like Marie de France, Chrétien de Troyes)
TV Shows: Highlander, Invader Zim, Making Fiends, Psych, Harvey Birdman, Burn Notice, Black Adder, Big Wolf on Campus, Kindred - The Embraced, Ultraviolet
Movies: Indiana Jones (all but the new one... :shudders, Star Wars, Mr. Smith Goes to Washington, Attack the Gas Station, The Fountain, Oldboy, Monty Python & the Holy Grail, Evil Dead II, Flight of the Navigator
Music: I have eclectic tastes, but my favorite Pandora stations has seeds from the following bands - Assemblage 23, The Birthday Massacre, Cruxshadows, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Enya, Genitorturers, God Module, Hungry Lucy, Kronos Quartet, MSI, Neuroticfish, and VNV Nation. I'm also a huge Opera fiend.
BFF: My hubby! My best ladyfriend is an awesome woman I've known since high school and with whom I've done many shows and had many roleplaying night adventures.
Movie Star Crush: Jimmy Stewart, hands down.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 7:01 PM
Name: Christine.
Something about yourself: I'm a nineteen year old university student, currently in my second year of pharmacy school. I live in New York City, which (aside from Disney World) is my favorite place on Earth. I've been told I have the interests of a teenage boy, but I'm okay with that. :D
Fav. Books: The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, the Twilight saga by Stephenie Meyer. I adore book series.
TV Shows: LOST, The Office, Seinfeld, House, Scrubs.
Movies: Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean, Iron Man, Tropic Thunder, Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
Music: Almost any type of rock. <3 Also techno and some indie.
BFF: Stephanie, Amanda, Jerina, Brian (yes, one of my BFFs is a boy!).
Movie Star Crush: Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey, Jr.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 26th Jan 2009 at 10:15 PM
Name: Olivia
About Me: I'm a freshman in Highschool. Love cartoons, chicken, Taylor Lautner, giraffes, and skinny jeans. [:
Fav. Books: House of Night Series, The Twilight Saga, Confessions of Georgia Nicholson
TV Shows: 6Teen, Total Drama Island, Jon and Kate plus 8
Movies: The Warriors, The Outsiders, Treasure Planet, Spirited Away
Music: Envy on the Coast, The Cab, The Kooks
BFF: Brittany
Movie Star Crush: Heath Ledger...Taylor Lautner, Emile Hirsch
Mad Poster
#19 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 9:43 AM
Name: Liselle (All my friends call me Liz)

Country: Australia (But Croatian and Serbian by nationality.)

About Me: I am a Grade 8 Student. I am in a rock band and the two things I truly despise are children's television programs and school.

Fav. Books: Hop on Pop. The only book I ever read because I wanted to!

TV Shows: South Park, Family Guy, Bubblegum Crisis - Tokyo 2040, Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Movies: Twilight

Music: Mine, Metal, Rock, Alt. Rock and anything that isn't popular.

BFFs: Tiarna, Cameron, James, Claudine, Naaman, Krystina, Alex, Phil and Steven.

Movie Star Crush: Lol, you're joking, right?

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Instructor
#20 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:49 PM
Name: Chantelle
Something about yourself: Im 21 and a carer
Fav. Books: Not really a big reader
TV Shows:Scrubs, Supernatural, Family Guy, Ghost Whisperer, SATC
Movies:SATC movie, Tenacious D, Shallow Hal, School of Rock (seeing a pattern here?)
Music: So many! Like R. Kelly, and old rock music. Black Sabbath, Metallica, Iron Maide, Deep Purple
BFF: Hannah
Movie Star Crush:Hmm, am i allowed 3? Jensen Ackles (obv!) Donald Faison, and an odd one so im told, Jack Black?
#21 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 4:59 AM
Name: Casey
Something about yourself: I'm the second eldest of four sisters. I live in Oregon with my dad, his girlfriend, my sister, and our two dogs. I have a boyfriend whom I have been dating for nearly two years now. I'm a Senior in highschool and hope someday to be a Psychiatrist.
Fav. Books: The God of Small Things, The Atonement, Cheat and the Chronicals of Narnia Series (They never get old :p)
TV Shows: Supernatural, Greys Anatomy, Scrubs (I rarely have time to watch much television because I'm always too busy with reality. )
Movies: The Ring, The Descent, The Omen, Friday the 13th and A Nightmare on Elm's Street Movie Series
Music: It ranges from Pop to R and B
BFF: Vinny, Taylor and Chantal (my homegirl and mother of my godson :D)
Movie Star Crush: Jensen Ackles, so move aside ladies; that is MY man
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 2:42 AM
Name: Hannah
Something about yourself: I'm a Junior in high school, just starting my college search. I play tennis and the piano, adore photography and graphic arts, and hope to one day become a registered dietitian .
Fav. Books: Pride and Prejudice, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, The Scarlet Letter, This Side of Paradise, Jane Eyre, The Secret Garden... the list goes on and on.
TV Shows: Gossip Girl! (hehe) The Office, 30 Rock, House, Real Housewives of Orange County (so addicting!), Top Chef, Project Runway.... basically anything on bravo, John and Kate Plus Eight!
Movies: Pride and Prejudice (recent), Moulin Rouge, Atonement, Amelie, Sabrina, Les Choristes, Tristan + Isolde.
Music: It changes so often. I listen to just about everything. Lil' Wayne is my party, Sarah Barielles my heart, The Hush Sound my story, The Kills my angst, Beyonce my pride and Taylor Swift my love.
BFF: Hilary and Lizzy <3
Movie Star Crush: James Franco!

:D
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 1:39 AM
Name: Melody

Something about yourself: College student, flirt-addict, shopaholic, pink lover, cute collector

Fav. Books: Twilight Series, Jane Austen's works

TV Shows: Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Chobits, Ouran High School Host Club(funniest show ever! Luv the Twins<3)

Movies: Twilight, Interview with the Vampire, the Notebook, Benjamin Button, Pride and Prejudice

Music: J-pop, J-rock, Alternate, Pop, Classical

BFF: Mariah, Chloe, Rachel, Carmen, Amy (my posse)

Movie Star Crush: Leonardo DiCaprio, Antonio Banderas, Robert Pattinson <3

Yay! <3
Scholar
#24 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 1:07 PM
Name: My parents were quite adventurous when it came to this, so anything I deem acceptable goes.
Something about yourself: Nineteen year old university student, I love reading, writing and interacting with people in general. I’m a livewire, but it’s just as well really.
Fav. Books: Persuasion (Austen), The Constant Gardener (Le Carre), The Blind Watchmaker (Dawkins), The Selfish Gene (Dawkins)
TV Shows: Supernatural, Doctor Who, The Simpsons
Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, V for Vendetta, The Princess Bride (I love this film), The Fountain (and a beautiful soundtrack too), The Dark Knight
Music: Rock mainly, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Nickelback, Foo Fighters
BFF: Not really my thing, I have friends closer to me than others though.
Movie Star Crush: Jensen Ackles, George Clooney, Ryan Reynolds

"Life is just a chance to grow a soul" - A. Powell Davies
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 5:17 PM
Name: Lily
Something about yourself:...Not much i guess. 14, gcse's, i love music. I support Chealsea FC
Fav. Books: Twilight series, Memoirs of a geisha.
TV Shows:Desperate Housewives, Lost, Project Runway
Movies: LotR, Memoirs of a Geisha, The Dark Night, king arthur,300,gladiator, anything tbh.
Music:...gahh ANYTHING! fob,mcr,lady gaga,paramore,alesha dixon, anything with a beat.
BFF: Kirsty :D:D:D♥
Movie Star Crush: Heath Ledger ( rip♥ ), george clooney, clive owen, gerard butler, russel crowe,robert downey JR, it varies. x

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).

Page 1 of 6