Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Saggy shorts Tank top urban outfits for Male Teen Adult

by GnatGoSplat Posted 25th May 2009 at 7:53 PM - Updated 27th May 2009 at 5:30 PM by GnatGoSplat

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 56 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th May 2009 at 7:57 PM
I lol'd. I made some sims of the people at my school who'd love these.

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:00 PM
OMG. I so needed this for some of my 'Urbz' Sims. Thanks so much!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#4 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:03 PM
Dang, I hate this style so much, what the heck are these teens thinking? Its totally not sexy, and you can barely walk with your pants halfway down your butt. It's ridiculous. You made them so well I might just have to download them and stick them on some of my less upstanding sim teens. Thanks so much!
Instructor
#5 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:23 PM
Great, as if I don't spend enough time at work yelling at the damn teenagers to pull up their pants, now I can yell at my monitor too. LOL

These look very nice.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th May 2009 at 8:28 PM
*sings* pull yo' pants up, pull yo' pants up.....
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th May 2009 at 9:44 PM
hehehe... BALLIN'!!! this is awesome. i needed something like this.
Scholar
#8 Old 25th May 2009 at 9:51 PM
LOOOL !! I love the photo !!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th May 2009 at 10:20 PM
Haha these are great! Thanks for uploading them =]

"I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward."
-Thomas Edison
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th May 2009 at 10:58 PM
You know I always seem to end up making a few "gangsta" sims but never really have anything good for them to wear... UNTIL NOW! Thank you! Can we be expecting any recolors? like maybe some denim shorts with an ecko shirt? I dk, the possibilitys with this are endless, now if only I knew how to recolor stuff...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th May 2009 at 11:22 PM
Oh i love them!! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th May 2009 at 11:46 PM
This is the GREATEST urban related CC ever created! You Gnat, are just awesome! Simply AWESOME!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th May 2009 at 12:06 AM
I thought that statement went out ages ago, extreme detail on the meshwork. Well done.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 26th May 2009 at 12:19 AM
Jolly good work on this, Gnat. This will go well in my urban hood. Bravo!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th May 2009 at 2:12 AM
AWESOME! People where I live are still wearin' this style hard! LOL! Love the comparison pics! Great job! Hope I get a chance to download these before the MTS2 downtime...

"All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few."
Marie Henri Beyle (1783-1842)
Mad Poster
#16 Old 26th May 2009 at 2:17 AM
lol, this made me laugh so hard.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th May 2009 at 3:24 AM
AWESOME! I've been waiting for something like this for teh urban sims! BEAUTIFUL work! They look so real! Thanks and great job!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 26th May 2009 at 4:50 AM
I can't stand the look in real life but for a game...hey LOL These are some of the most creative ideas I've seen yet! Great job!

Nikki

Thank you for everything! You all are great those who create and those who download! Thank you!

If you're looking to read a Sims 4 drama visit Amanda Lived
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th May 2009 at 6:49 AM
I played the Urbz "Sims in the City" and really liked the whole concept. Thanks for making those.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th May 2009 at 11:49 AM
I'm with Phaenoh. I can't stand this style. Thanks for the great work--I'll have to deal with seeing the look on some Sims in my game because it's too good to pass up.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 26th May 2009 at 12:22 PM
Im not into this style at all BUT i still think its pretty awesome and creative..because other people do like this kinda style!! So yeah and apart from my personal taste they do look actually very good!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th May 2009 at 10:32 AM
this is great
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th May 2009 at 7:40 PM
Yeah, You're right! This is great!
Scholar
#24 Old 28th May 2009 at 4:57 AM
I give you Props to you for doing this;disorderly conduct and jail time for that that have to have their full butt out? that's too extreme, but it's all about money plus the law sucks too. Just Brilliant.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th May 2009 at 1:56 PM
YEAH! I'm glad to see they're uploaded! Can't wait to make some realistic sims! Well done! :D

"All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few."
Marie Henri Beyle (1783-1842)
Page 1 of 3