Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hidden Traits Unlocked *UPDATED 10/25/2013*

by treeag Posted 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:04 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2013 at 6:53 AM by treeag

605 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 525 Feedback Posts, 79 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 25
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:07 PM Last edited by angel f : 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:20 PM. Reason: OMG, i just deleted half of your post.
I Love This Ty Sooo Muuchhh !
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:13 PM
Thanks, going to check it out now
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#4 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:22 PM
HELLS YES! Firestarter here I come THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:25 PM
AWESOME!!! I was SO mad yesterday when I didn't see the Pyro trait on my list - now I'm happy! I'm making my self-Sim tonight, baby!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:27 PM
Works perfectly. I was pining for the pyro trait. Even works when modifying traits using testingcheatsenabled.
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 5:47 PM
Oooo...the pyromaniac seems fun!!!
Look out riverview!!!

I wonder if the pyromaniac and immune to fire traits are conflicting...dont wanna set my self on fire...lol
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:04 PM
Huh. I saw the pyro trait on the video, but didn't realize it wasn't in game.

Well, thanks for unlocking these so quickly!
Wiki Wizard
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:25 PM
OH this is cool, i never even would have unlocked these ever because i would never have guessed you could get them from being in a relationship with an NPC! :o thanks alot!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:37 PM
where copy this file ?????
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 6:41 PM
i love you... really i do.
now i'm off to burn stuff :D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 7:46 PM
Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 7:54 PM
Ooooh! I can combine Fire proof with can apprehend buglers, and a few other traits, and make a superhero!

I am simply a mass hallucination that a majority of the population chooses to believe in.
Zombie Socks
#14 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 8:53 PM
Yessss! Pyros! Excellent!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:23 PM
Awesomeee!!
Downloading it now, can't wait to try! :D
Space Pony
#16 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:35 PM
...Sims 3 is already out? [/dumbest post ever]
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 10:17 PM
Awwwww seems like someone got it quick... have to wait to the morning but thanks for this tho! will make it more fun :D

You know you wanna
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 11:40 PM
Cool, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:56 AM
I own a Mac and when I downloaded this mod, nothing happened. I tried to place it in either of two locations: documents/Electronic Arts/The SIms 3/Downloads and Applications/The Sims 3, which is where my Sims 3 app is.

Can you please help? Thanks!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#20 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 12:58 AM Last edited by porkypine : 4th Jun 2009 at 1:10 AM.
Kewl! You guys are fast! I can't wait for my copy to arrive so I can try all the new shinys :0)
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:11 AM
I'm downloading this as soon as I get Sims 3! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 1:50 AM
treeag, thank you very much! Game is just appeared and you already have found hidden things!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:05 AM
Thanks for this! It works just as it should, well as far as I could see. I haven't actually created new sims. But the hidden traits did appear on my already existing family, the mom is a rockstar, dad is a policeman, she had "rocker" he had "can catch burglars" as well as their triplets had both those traits in addition to their already there traits.

The drawback here is, when using the lifetime reward to change my moms traits to give her bookworm to skill up, removing one of her previous traits, not the hidden one, the hidden one took up the slot of the 5th trait, with all her traits in tact, she had 6 traits, but once I took one away the game would not allow me to give her another one, because the hidden trait was #5.

So the problem will be when my kids age, they will not get any new traits, as they all have both those hidden traits, so the game sees it as they have 5 traits, I would have to remove those hidden ones to give them new ones.

Someone needs to make a hack to allow more then 5 traits and this would be awesome!

9 words......... "My Life Is Over Now Yours Can Go On"
Instructor
#24 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 2:35 AM
Gosh Dang!!!! Game been out 1 day and you guys are already do the dang thing!!! THanks so much for sharing!!!

Sims 2 *Mo' addictive than a Peanut Butter and Crack Sandwich*
Banned
#25 Old 4th Jun 2009 at 3:02 AM
Great thanks so much!
Page 1 of 25