Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 8:39 PM
holy s*it
im not counting

$$$ MONEY!!!!!! :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 8:47 PM

My bad...

Rise above hate. Love one another. Be kind.
I am INACTIVE on MTS
Come find me on GoS and tumblr:
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#28 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:14 AM
Hey guys.

I'm a proud father of 2 guinea pigs, 2 sugar gliders and a hamster. Used to have 3 mongolian gerbils as well, but they died of old age a few months ago.
Mad Poster
#29 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 3:17 AM
I love sugar gliders! they're cool!

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NintendoLover13
I love sugar gliders! they're cool!

Yes they are. They are so damn cute, very adorable and surprisingly clingy once they are bonded to you.
Mad Poster
#31 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:08 PM
*cute little kids face*
Awwwww!

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Forum Resident
#32 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:54 AM
Hey,I'm Lonelle. I have 3 pygmy goats,one pygmy rabbit,one dog,one cat

ELOOOOOOO x) http://nintendorkhome.forumotion.net/index.htm
My website.Please register!Off-topic talking on my website!

I'm back G's! "One More Time G" "AND I'M SOOOOO ANXIOUS"

............ xD
Test Subject
#33 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 10:12 AM
Hello,I'm Alexandra and I'm 16 and I love cats....But unfortunately my dad doesn't so instead I have a parrot.
Mad Poster
#34 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 11:02 AM
I don't think I actually introduced my self XD How rude of me! :P
Hey, I'm Ally. I like cats- so I have a nickname (Ally Cat) lol like alley cat you know- but my name is Ally (pronounced the same as alley)- ah whatever, if you don't get what I'm attempting to say....well then that's your loss. I'm just kidding! Nice to meet you people that I haven't met yet xD

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Mad Poster
#35 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 11:05 AM
My real name is Jessie (as Cass somehow figured out without any hints at all.. spooky!) and I have a dog and a hamster but I love cats as well.
Forum Resident
#36 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 1:04 AM Last edited by Hraklis943 : 28th Feb 2010 at 12:43 AM.
Hey everyone...
Im Hraklis and im 17....
I love dogs and i have one named Sissy...
Nice to meet you!

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Mad Poster
#37 Old 8th Sep 2009 at 2:00 AM
Hello Hraklis, Jesse, and Shaun!
Welcome!
*stands by threads door to greet newcomers*

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 6:46 PM
Hi! My name's Caitlin and I'm 13.
Pets:
8 cats: Oscar, Snuggles, Shadow, Prince, Momma, Peanut, Kali, and BabyCat or Kitten.
2 dogs: Cujo (a FEMALE St.Bernard. Everyone thinks she's a boy because of her name), and Willie (A wolfhound-German shepherd mix)
2 fiddler crabs
an abino Gerbil named Gadgit
9 fish
2 ghost shrimp
and I'm getting 2 Parakeets soon, who I'm going to name Vladimir and Cornelius. =D

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.
The shadow in background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally, if we want. - I Miss You - Blink-182

Read my Sim story "Searching For Something " HERE
Mad Poster
#39 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 7:31 PM
*welcomes Caitlin*

I am INACTIVE on MTS
TS2 Blog
TS4 Blog
Theorist
Original Poster
#40 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 7:32 PM
Welcome!
*is in a bad mood, so doesn't have anything else to say*
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 8:25 PM
*Feels very welcomed*

Hello there, the angel from my nightmare.
The shadow in background of the morgue.
The unsuspecting victim of darkness in the valley.
We can live like Jack and Sally, if we want. - I Miss You - Blink-182

Read my Sim story "Searching For Something " HERE
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 28th Sep 2009 at 6:08 PM
Hi :D
I'm Cathy, and I have three cats (Daisy, Anna and Luvis)
Daisy is 2 years old, loves catching birds and sleep in my bed.
Anna and Luvis is 1 year old (siblings) Anna is very little and Luvis loves to take mice inside of my house (The mice isn't always death O.o)

actually, the name is camille & this username is very, very old
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 3:17 AM
Hi everyone! I'm Pereira and I'm 19. I'm not a big fan of cats but I love dogs. I have 3 German shepherd dogs: Goofy, Pluto and Daisy (I’ll post some pictures in the other thread).
I also had a turtle, but died one year ago
Rubric Wrangler
#44 Old 3rd Oct 2009 at 1:03 PM
Hi all! I'm Emily, I'm seventeen and I love pretty much all animals. I own a one-year-old Brittany (Spaniel) named Mick Jagger, and two eight-year-old cats, Patches and Smokey. I also have some tropical freshwater fish (I love bettas and corydoras). I've posted pics of everyone (except the fish) over at the other thread. So, hi!

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Test Subject
#45 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 2:22 AM
Hola! No, I do not speak spanish, "Hola" Is just a lot more intresting of a greeting then 'Hi'. :D

You can call me Rat - that's what most of my old friends call me online. I'm 15.

I love exotic pets, of any kind, er well almost every kind, I don't really like rabbits, not cuddly enough, and they always freak out on me and doing leg pounds even though I hold them right. I've owned rats for several years, and currently own four. I've owned about 24 over my entire life, including unwanted litters (long story). I also used to own Guinea Pigs, and Cats, and fish of course. Everyone owned fish at soem point. I really wants ferrets, I saw one in the store one day that they let me pick up, I feel in love with him. When I was done playing with him, he started to attack the glass to try and get me to come back, and when I did he tried to crawl up my arms to get me to hold him. SO adorable, I didn't want to leave him. But my dad's deathly alergic to them.

Please please please don't complain about the fact I own rats - It gets annoying and really repetative, and I don't really care to read 'ewww!'. All I hear at class from my teachers and classmates is that they are dirty, mean, etc.
Scholar
#46 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 2:58 AM
My brother had a rat and he was anything but dirty and mean...he was smart and cuddly and everyone loved him. We were absolutely heartbroken when he passed away.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 10:46 PM
no one but me in my family really seems them as cuddly and smart.. cept' my dad. They tend to be forgotten for the day when people visiti because no one likes to see them. I'm sad that he died... what coat did he have?
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 3:03 AM
I'm Brandi and I have a cat named Pandis. :D
Mad Poster
#49 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 4:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ChemicalCaitlin
Hi! My name's Caitlin and I'm 13.
Pets:
8 cats: Oscar, Snuggles, Shadow, Prince, Momma, Peanut, Kali, and BabyCat or Kitten.
2 dogs: Cujo (a FEMALE St.Bernard. Everyone thinks she's a boy because of her name), and Willie (A wolfhound-German shepherd mix)
2 fiddler crabs
1 Albino Gerbil named Gadgit
9 fish
2 ghost shrimp
and I'm getting 2 Parakeets soon, who I'm going to name Vladimir and Cornelius. =D

=O That's a lot of pets =O
Welcome

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#50 Old 16th Oct 2009 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NeverwinterCC
no one but me in my family really seems them as cuddly and smart.. cept' my dad. They tend to be forgotten for the day when people visiti because no one likes to see them. I'm sad that he died... what coat did he have?

He was white with black patches. He used to hide in my hair and sleep on my neck...he was an absolute sweetie.

Beware of Elves giving wedgies.

Page 2 of 3