Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#26 Old 9th Apr 2010 at 3:39 AM Last edited by brigdania : 9th Apr 2010 at 10:01 AM.
Excellent. Don't worry, no killing (just extreme unnecessary excitement over all things Kyo-related). I look forward to your pics! Good luck!
p.s. MiniBurton - I can see how Kami would be difficult to sim as well.... good luck finding a hair mesh long enough! xD

Edit: I finally found a good hair mesh, and I was inspired to spend a while tweaking my version of Kyo. Hopefully you guys can get a little closer... Man, he's tricky!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 7:29 PM
Arisuka OH WOW! THat's AWESOME!! I think I know where you got your fangs, Crymsyn right? and Brigdania That looks so much better than my Kyo sim! You're doing awesome on him! I found a pretty good hair mesh..it's kinda wavey but I like it.
Test Subject
#28 Old 11th Apr 2010 at 1:44 AM Last edited by brigdania : 12th Apr 2010 at 9:27 AM.
Thank you! It'll be cool to see how your Kyo looks; I'll bet it's better than you think. I thought I didn't do a very good job on mine, so yours is probably pretty good too. I wanted to make him "natural" looking, like he does these days, because I think he's cute like that and plus I would need hair and makeup I'm not sure exists if I was trying to make him look like he did in their Visual Kei days or anything. Although, I would LOVE to see if eventually we can make versions of him from the "Saku" or "Child Prey" PVs or something like that. Though I'm pretty sure it would require new hair meshes and piercings, which is beyond me at this point (I'm in the stage where I can make patterns and custom paintings, but that's it lol). I think my Kyo might be almost done. I'm excited about my next project - I'm going to attempt Gackt.

Edit: I worked on Kyo for a while and here is the result. As you can see, I gave him a makeover to make sure he looked okay with and without makeup. What do you guys think? I'm pretty happy with him now... Btw, I know the piercings aren't "right," but you work with what you've got.

Edit (Again): Took a break from Gackt to re-work my Dita Von Teese sim. I thought she'd fit in on this "darker natured sims" thread. Here she is:
Field Researcher
#29 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 2:58 PM
wow brig, she looks amazing. you did a fantastic job there!
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 4:50 PM
Thank you, JeNNacide!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 12th Apr 2010 at 10:03 PM
Some of my punkish altenative sims:
Ritzana :

Emely:

Kim:
Test Subject
#32 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 2:13 AM
Very pretty sims, Megshush! Super unique. I really like Emely's makeup.
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 9:40 PM
Brigdania I love you so much! Oh you should do Mana from Gardenia (that's my fave song). As soon as I find my game I'll try posting some pics of my little simlets.
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 10:56 PM
Haha thanks, I love you too. <3 I think I will do Mana from Gardenia, he looks sooo pretty in that vid. I have a hair mesh that might work... although it's certainly not "voluminous" enough to be accurate. I've got a pic laying around of my Mana sim in his latest incarnation with the hair I'm thinking of:

What do you think? I'm probably not going to find one that works better, realistically... Oh and my Gackt sim is being majorly difficult and uncooperative. He taunts me - I have Awesomemod so sims don't make faces in CAS, but he still smirks at me... I can't seem to make it look like him, but I'll keep trying.
Test Subject
#35 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 10:58 PM
OMG your Mana sim is AMAZING! and wow, you need to disapline Gackt.....you should so make them have a kid (it'd be so cute!)
Test Subject
#36 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 11:22 PM
LOL! But Mana doesn't have lady parts! Oh, I found hair that would be long enough for a Kami sim, but it's for girls only and it's on a pay site (Boo! Hiss!). I just saw a pic of it on the My Sims 3 Blog and thought it was awesome:

I don't know what I'm going to do with Gackt, he's very naughty... He doesn't look enough like himself for me to post pics yet, unfortunately. But here's another shot of Dita with even more Dita-ish hair:
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#37 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 4:15 PM
brigdania I think you should go over to the Creator Feedback , make a thread for Kyo and Dita, so you could maybe upload them.
Alchemist
#38 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 5:42 PM
Sofia Song
the rebal of the family

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#39 Old 14th Apr 2010 at 8:20 PM
Wow Arisuka, seriously? I'm flattered. I've never uploaded anything here before... Not sure I can handle the critiques, what if somebody says they suck? Haha, I'll deal. I'll check out the Creator Feedback forums and figure out what I need to do. What about Mana? Should I make a thread for him too? And do I need to do an individual thread for each sim? Totally n00b at this, sorry. This might take me a while.
Test Subject
#40 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 2:09 AM
Brigdania theres a way to make boy sims have babies. and YES UPLOAD THEM! I'd KILL to have your Mana in my game!
Test Subject
#41 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 3:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniBurton
Brigdania theres a way to make boy sims have babies.

Oh I knew that, I just meant in real life they couldn't. But Mana is a female sim anyway, so they could have babies without any mods... I'll consider it
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#42 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 8:06 PM

I'm just putting a pic so this doesn't go totally off topic...
I think you should create an own thread for each of them, definitely, so you'll get familiar with the process of making and uploading sims.
And people won't say your stuff sucks, because MTS has the coolest users around, they're there to help you get the best potential out of your stuff.
The whole process is really simple actually, it may just feel quite much at first, but it's the best learning experience.
Test Subject
#43 Old 15th Apr 2010 at 11:38 PM Last edited by brigdania : 16th Apr 2010 at 10:10 AM.
Whoa, hot sim! That is some shade of red! Cool, thank you for the vote of confidence. I'll figure it out eventually!

Edit: Well, I started a thread in Creator Feedback for Kyo, because he is the one that is giving me the most trouble likeness-wise, and the one I most want to perfect for my own use and sim-shenanigans.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 1:12 PM
Oh brigdania I'm very curious about your Gackt sim! I tried making him but I can never get him right!
Test Subject
#45 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 7:11 PM Last edited by brigdania : 19th Apr 2010 at 6:43 AM.
Oh, rest assured - I can't get him right either! It will take a lot more fiddling to make him presentable, but I'm working on it!

Edit: Worked on them both for a long while, and here are the results... What can I say, MiniBurton... you talked me into it.
I give you, Mana and Gackt (neither is finished... still working on making them look right, especially Gackt - I just felt like playing with them a little :lovestruc ).

Test Subject
#46 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 1:11 AM
Default Kids

Abigail and Scarlett, two little half-dead girls.
They're twins, which made me go LOL SHINING PARODY YES.
Test Subject
#47 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 3:20 AM
Omg. I LOVE Abigail and Scarlett, they remind me so much of these gothic lolita Mary & Norma Bell sims I made for TS1..... (morbid yes, but cute!) Great job on them!
Test Subject
#48 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 11:43 PM
Thank you, I like the second picture of your sims, the guy has a priceless look on his face. Could you send me pics of Mary and Norma?
Field Researcher
#49 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 1:53 AM
I think I'm in love with this topic... I have quite a lot of dark simmies in my game

Ok, here's my version of Death, from Sandman comics. She's one of my most recent sims and I like how her pics turned out! =)

Test Subject
#50 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 4:07 AM
Omg, that is amazing! Where'd you get the hair?
Page 2 of 4