Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elise Morgan - Workaholic Woman

by newone08 Posted 16th Jun 2009 at 2:21 PM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 3:09 PM by newone08 : Typo

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:31 PM
She actually does look freakishly workaholic type!! brilliant! lol, thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 5:40 PM
I agree with Deluxe... she does look like a workaholic! Thanks, dl'ing her now!
Test Subject
#4 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 6:19 PM
yay no double chin!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:13 PM
I agree with the others. But she's still pretty.
I love her! Thank ya!

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 1:42 AM
Thank You So Much Everyone for your wonderful comments.
I'm glad you recognize her as a workaholic type woman. That's what I was going for when I made her.
Again, thank you!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 3:16 AM
I haven't yet installed Sims3 as I've been reading all the debates and have been truly dismayed by the look of the Simmies. Your workaholic woman has given me hope... This is the VERY FIRST Sims3 Sim I've seen that I would want in either my Sims2 or possible Sims3 game.

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 7:39 PM
i love your sims! i have the slider hack but when i installed awesomod without the facial hack activated, delphy's slider hack didn't work, so will your sims still look the way they were made if i activate awesomod's slider hack or does it have to be delphy's?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Jun 2009 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babygirl4595
i love your sims! i have the slider hack but when i installed awesomod without the facial hack activated, delphy's slider hack didn't work, so will your sims still look the way they were made if i activate awesomod's slider hack or does it have to be delphy's?

Yes, they will still look same if you only have awesomemod without the slider hack. I don't have it but some people who downloaded my sims said it works fine with only awesomemod.

Hope this help.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 2:03 AM
ok thank you for answering that for me. it's a big help
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 10:00 PM
Where do I have to put the file, to make it show up in the game? All insturctions are 4 the Sime 2
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 4:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cathryn
Where do I have to put the file, to make it show up in the game? All insturctions are 4 the Sime 2

Here's the instruction:
Extract the sim. file from the zip.
Place in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/SavedSims.
In the game, go to the Premade Sims Bin in Create A Sim (CAS)

I hope this help.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:17 AM
i am playing her as the mom in my active family now, the poor thing has four daughters and no time to work on her writing skills! but i don't think she is capable of leaving a bed unmade or a dish unwashed...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 5:55 AM
Thank you