Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Show-it shirts

by BlackKhaosMetamorph Posted 22nd Jun 2009 at 6:52 PM - Updated 16th Jul 2009 at 2:37 AM by BlackKhaosMetamorph : Added link

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 6:55 PM
Wow what a truly unique idea! I never would have thought of that! Great work!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 7:20 PM
If the mesh you recolored has a preg morph, and you have a "preg sims wear any clothing" mod in game, then pregnant men could wear this shirt.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 11:53 PM
This is awesome. P.S OMG Salus!

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 2:10 AM
Cool I was actually looking for a no shirt option just the other day. So this is very helpful. Thank you
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 1:12 PM
Thank u :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 6:22 PM
awesome! i want the female version too~~~

i wonder how can i get it
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 7:31 PM
I really like this creation! I definitely want to try out the female version also ^.^
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 8:01 PM
This is the easiest thing to do (less than 5 seconds) on BodyShop, but I guess some people (like these days I am) are too lazy! I'll make my own person female one, because i want to get the same picture someone got with a picture of a couple in a tub, both shirtless tho (someone made a set of poses, and I want to get a good picture)

ENTJ
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 8:19 PM
where do you have the female version posted? is it on some other website?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2009 at 8:32 PM
MasterMasrisa, MmCookies, yuet: the female versions aren't uploaded onto any other site as of now; though I was thinking about uploading them to the MTS adult site. If you cannot wait PM me asking for them.

Lavaster: Yes, it is quite easy to do and some people are too lazy, and some don't know how to do it. I was requested to make them and I thought others would like to have them for those too lazy or those with out the knowledge of how to.

There are two types of people in this world, ones who have claimed to have accomplished things, and those who actually have. The second group is less crowded.
Banned
#12 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 4:56 PM
Where did you get the six pack skin, I don't see it in the credits in the post....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
Where did you get the six pack skin, I don't see it in the credits in the post....

It came with the model Salus, the skin was made by teru_k though and can be obtained seperately here it's the tan one

There are two types of people in this world, ones who have claimed to have accomplished things, and those who actually have. The second group is less crowded.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 5:49 AM
ahhh! Bleep i love these =] thank you dearly for them =']

"It's a good idea to brush your teeth. It's a weird idea to brush your knees."
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:00 PM
Ok, I can make invisible shirts myself, but I would love to know where you downloaded those wonderful pants??
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsister2004
Ok, I can make invisible shirts myself, but I would love to know where you downloaded those wonderful pants??

All of the trousers came from maxis

The pants on salus(the supper hot model made by zombiejill) came from night life, pants on jaden(ghostly pale model) are base game, pants for jake(teen model) is base game, and the child model kyle his pants are also base game.

Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 6:00 PM
hey can u email me the female version?

[email protected]

if u cant i understand
Forum Resident
#18 Old 5th Jul 2009 at 2:28 AM
Thanks!

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:35 AM
Thanks bunches for this!! :D

"All religions are founded on the fear of the many and the cleverness of the few."
Marie Henri Beyle (1783-1842)
#20 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 5:34 PM
I made my own Adult female invisible shirts before I even found this site, and Teen female invisible shirts not long after, but never bothered with the male versions. Thanks.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 1:43 AM
Two words. Nom nom. Even though this is very easy to do, its conveniant to have it right here also, thanks.
Test Subject
#22 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 4:51 PM
O.O
I want that skin. Gimme! I'll go check it out now Thanks for this, I don't know how to do a shirtless shirt (Does that make sense?) so this is really great ^.^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 8:55 AM
love the model!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 1:04 PM
Oooooo nice. I just installed Sims again and while the game itself works, I haven't been able to open Bodyshop even once yet without my whole computer freezing. Maybe it's just compatibility issues... Well anyway, this is really really great to have now.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Dec 2016 at 5:25 PM
Thank you