Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fallout Chic [Starter]

by Sarasvati Posted 26th Jun 2009 at 6:51 PM

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 6:53 PM
Yay, it's perfect! Thank you, my grunge Sims are gonna love it! ^^
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:15 PM
If there was an house like this in Fallout 3, i would even kill whit a knife and a BB Gun all the BoS soldiers in the Citadel to get it! xD
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:51 PM
Wow, this is one sad looking house. I can smell the death and radiation just looking at it! Perhaps you should do a whole series of ruined buildings?
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 8:06 PM
Fantastic, love it! :O)
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 8:06 PM
Cool, this house needs a whole town to match...preferably filled with gaunt looking sims.
Inventor
#7 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 8:08 PM
That house is perfect for my evil sim Carli who isn't able to get a nice wife and kids. Thank you.

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
#8 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:33 PM
Should have added holes in the walls and a few burned skeletons for realism..
seriously, very nice, good work with the colours, the bed and the TV especially if considering what F3 looks like.
Test Subject
#9 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:51 PM
Pure genious. Zombies missing
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:58 PM
This is superb!
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:03 AM
This is great! The only thing lacking are the "gore bags"!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:04 AM
Love it! Most of the houses I see are way too massive and cushy. I can't wait to put it in my neighborhood :P
Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:37 AM
Awesome! Loved Fallout 3! *Gets House*
Test Subject
#14 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 1:57 AM
This is "Inspired-by" and not taken from an actual house in Fallout 3, right? Because I don't recognize it and I've scourered the Capitol Wasteland on all fours with a magnifying glass.
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:04 AM
Love, love, love it! Thanks so much for sharing~.
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:20 AM
Never played fallout before, but this is amazing !!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Woolie Wool
Wow, this is one sad looking house. I can smell the death and radiation just looking at it! Perhaps you should do a whole series of ruined buildings?

I've been thinking about it! It's actually more or less an inevitability. Grunging up a house with no CC is the most time consuming process I've found in building so far, but it's such a blast and it seems to be something I keep coming back to. I'd love to give everyone the means to support an entire nuclear winter crapstravaganza neighborhood.

Quote: Originally posted by mythodeus
Great work! I hope there will be tools and EPs for TS3 that will allow creating entire postapocalyptic neighbourhoods, with barren soil and scarce, wilted vegetation.

Expect it to be the first thing I upload the second those tools get released. I'm absolutely dying for a neighborhood fitting a new and improved apocalypse challenge! And it really just kills the flavor of the screenshots to see that lovely green tree and all that nice, lush grass right off of the lot.

Quote: Originally posted by mrnickwright
This is "Inspired-by" and not taken from an actual house in Fallout 3, right? Because I don't recognize it and I've scourered the Capitol Wasteland on all fours with a magnifying glass.

Correct! You won't find a house like this anywhere in the Capital Wastes, as the floor plan and style are both all my own doing. The only reason it retains its Fallout flavor is because it's the transformed result of my attempt to make a Vault-style house. (By "transformed result," I mean "I cussed for about half an hour, scrapped my vault, and built this on the same lot.")

I'm glad everyone's enjoying the house! It brings warmth to the postapocalypse terror-playground that is my heart.
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 6:41 AM
Neato! Absolutly golly-gee willikers amazing it is! (poor attempt at alternate reality 1950's slang). Looks good!. Definately would like to see more to make a Capital Wasteland 'hood a reality... and yes.. Vaults would be cool too... but with the whole "underground" thing.. not sure how thats going to work out.
Instructor
#19 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 7:29 AM
Gosh this house is great. I love having some pretty grungy sims sometimes. Maybe I can eventually make a crazy sim that lives in that house. Man I can't wait to play it when I get the game. This is a great upload. Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 9:03 AM
I'd love to see the post-apocalyptic wasteland neighbourhood a reality, but so far given the limitations we've been set to work with, I'm not complaining - especially with little gems like this in the hood. If I can make everyone live a more 'basic' lifestyle I ca at least start from the bottom and work my way up. If you create more in this style I'd definately be into downloading them. Love the hard work you've obviously put into this. Very much appreciated! =)
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 9:13 AM
Great! But where are the crown corks? :-)
Field Researcher
#22 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 6:06 PM
omg reminds me of resident evil extinction. You should do a set of these different types ect would make a good resident evil set. In the desert.

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting
On the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;
And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 7:32 PM
Just wanted to add my appreciation - that is one wonderfully depressing & beastly grubby looking house - love it. Really admire how well you've made everything look faded & slightly soiled.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 9:10 AM
great i like the story behind this house im D/L it.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 9:37 AM
:/ what folder do i place this in ?
Page 1 of 2