Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Floaty Head Syndrome! MALE Maternity Enabled clothes - Adult/YA and Teen

by piffy Posted 9th Jul 2009 at 8:46 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2009 at 5:12 PM by piffy : formatting

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:15 PM
This is awesome. Will the stomachs show like it does for pregnat women?
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 9:36 PM
Great work! Thanks
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 10:29 PM
Ha yes thanks and good work! And @chick-flick i think the answer is no :/
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 10:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chick-flick
This is awesome. Will the stomachs show like it does for pregnat women?

I'm pretty sure the answer to that is No.
They just simply get into PJs and walk around thinking about being pregnant ^^
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:19 PM
ok, is this for the people who have the mod or is it for just in case your male sims get preggers, because i read on the sims3 forum before that mod had came out that they were getting the floaty headed preg male sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jul 2009 at 11:39 PM
It doesn't matter if you have any type of woohoo mod or not. If a male sim gets preggers this will allow him to have 'maternity' clothes. This will not conflict with any mod as it has only enabled the maternity option on the clothes.

And unfortunately, until we figure out how to add morphs, they'll have no bellies But I'd rather that than floaty heads.. that is just creepy hehe
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:11 AM
I don't know if it was my computer or this but it may have caused my game to freeze. It may just be too many files.
Inventor
#9 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:20 AM
Thank you so much for this! I was too lazy to do this myself and was putting it off.
Instructor
#10 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:21 AM
I can confirm that male sims can get preggers without any Mods. I have a family that I put into my neighborhood just to have a gay couple in it, and one of the guys ended up having two kids autonomously. (Floaty head and all). So, thanks for this, it'll come in handy!!

Cagley Family Legacy (A Random Legacy Challenge)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 12:33 AM
You don't have to keep all of the files. I'd recommend picking 1 for each category (athletic,sleepwear, etc) if you don't want to have them all enabled.
Also make sure you delete your caches, that could have been the cause of your freezing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:21 AM
Bec has the female teen ones up here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=350022
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:56 AM
Does this work with awesomemod?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunstroke
Does this work with awesomemod?

This shouldn't conflict with anything; as all i have done is enable the 'maternity' option on the clothes.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:17 AM
Do they still have the floaty head when they are nude? Like when taking a shower or bath? Great Mod! Thanks.

RIP Liono my sweet kitty. You will be forever missed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:30 AM
I enabled maternity for nude as well, as you can see in the list above. If you are selectively choosing which clothing to keep, make sure you keep the nude ones as well
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 4:56 AM
Awesome! I saw the nude file. I was just making sure I wasn't dreaming. ;P Do you think you can make a patch for Becs? As hers still has the floating head in the shower. Unless that's a different process. Thanks again!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:14 AM
Here you go, I made up the TeenFemale nudes for you real quick: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=...d629d0f8ff8ff03
I didn't do the burnt clothes, since I'm not sure if Bec had those done or not.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:31 AM
WOOHOO!!! OMG! Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic creations!!!!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:54 AM
Thank you so much!

Test Subject
#21 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 1:24 PM
Your Male on the floor is Hot!!!! Great job.
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by piffy
You don't have to keep all of the files. I'd recommend picking 1 for each category (athletic,sleepwear, etc) if you don't want to have them all enabled.
Also make sure you delete your caches, that could have been the cause of your freezing.

What caches files you are talking about?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GAminRoger
What caches files you are talking about?

Look in your "My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\" folder and delete anything called Cache. The main one seems to be: simCompositorCache, but I delete them all just incase The game re-generates them so it doesn't cause any problem
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by piffy
Look in your "My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\" folder and delete anything called Cache. The main one seems to be: simCompositorCache, but I delete them all just incase The game re-generates them so it doesn't cause any problem

Thanks for the information.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:23 PM
I noticed that when my adult male sim, who's not pregnant gets into the shower or tub he has swim trunks on. He is not a never nude, and his skin looks funny, shaded. I thought that maybe it was because I had the male genital mod, but I took it out and it still happens. I also deleted all of the caches.

Page 1 of 3