Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nines Rodriguez - Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

by Slipslop Posted 14th Jul 2009 at 9:03 PM - Updated 22nd Aug 2009 at 1:26 AM by Slipslop

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 10:58 PM
I'm not familiar with Vampire Masquerade, however you've made a good likeness. He looks pretty dangerous. Great sim, great work.....thank you for sharing him.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 11:22 PM
Wow, by far one of the best sims for the sims 3. He doesn't look all pudding faced. I loved Vampire the Masquerade and he looks better then Bloodlines' version. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:35 AM
Very cool, exact copy if it were.
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:50 AM Last edited by Tsungsha : 15th Jul 2009 at 1:28 AM.
Extremely good work, I cannot wait until I see VV and Ming Xiao, I have uptmost confidence in your abilities. If your considering further characters, I would love to see some of the side characters IE Pisha (Sans BloodyMouth), Gimble, or the fat security guard for a bit of humour :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:34 AM
Nines XD !!!!!!!
<recovers from fangirl outburst>
*ahem* good job

I love my mac. I just don't love the frustration of being a mac gamer.
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 7:30 AM
Nines XD one of my favourite Chars in that game, aaah and i love the way you have made him... awesome :D

~Nuffe~
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:56 AM
yeah, amazing job. looks quite good!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 10:43 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Jul 2009 at 1:20 AM. Reason: No hot linking on this site and no advertising at other sites
Quote: Originally posted by Tsungsha
Extremely good work, I cannot wait until I see VV and Ming Xiao, I have uptmost confidence in your abilities. If your considering further characters, I would love to see some of the side characters IE Pisha (Sans BloodyMouth), Gimble, or the fat security guard for a bit of humour :D

Thanks for comments guys, i appreciate it! Nines was one of my fav characters from the game, he has this cool and calm attitude.

Yeah Tsungsha, there are A LOT of great charactermodels in Bloodlines. Even the citzens have nice models, like the Asia dudes and i see not many asian sims here. I started taking pictures to work on them too when i have the time, but i will stick to the maincharacters first.

[I]ATTENTION: I made a stupid mistake when i uploaded Nines, i forgot to add the other clothing categories besides the Everyday.
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 4:19 PM
Very nice job, Slipslop. Looks spot on. Can't wait to try these out in game. :}
Inventor
#11 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 5:50 PM
He looks excellent and just like Nines. I really like Nines and my mom does too because he's a lefty like her lol. I love the very first time you meet him in the game, He's so badass but also a good guy.
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 16th Jul 2009 at 4:14 AM
I've not played this game before but you have done a great likeness and have intrigued me into having a look into the game.

Nice work.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Jul 2009 at 2:09 AM
Wow! You did an excellent job on making Nines. Will defiantly keep an eye out for your next creation =)
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:13 AM
AMAZING!!!!

Almost perfect duplication of one of my favourite characters.

You do him honor.
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 4:57 PM
i played this game in 2005...nice game..

you made amazing work... thank you!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 5:26 PM
One of my favs! Looks great!

If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun. ~ Katharine Hepburn
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 10:38 PM
He looks great! Nines is my favorite character from the game!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:45 PM
You are an awesome creator. I especially like that you put the traits into the sim instead of leaving them blank. So we don't have to figure out for ourselves on how the sim would be. (It would be tough to figure it out since I hadn't played the game for so long.)
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 7:59 AM
Thank you very much! Nines is my favorite character from VtMB!