Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#26 Old 10th Nov 2009 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flabaliki
Haha, glad you two like my voice lol :P

Aye but then I found out you were young I think there are some women who listen to it just to hear you talk. Ever thought of doing voice overs for ads
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 3:18 AM
Haha, glad you two like my voice lol :P

If this is your pic in your avatar you should DEFINITELY go into modeling! Now, for my waterfall, I almost flooded my lot , However, after going over the thread again and watching your tutorial I see what I did wrong. I will let you all know how it came out. Many, many thanks. :D
Test Subject
#28 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 3:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fluttereyes
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=368973

I've done a couple of swimable lakes, if you mean a lake with a pool in it, have a look at that one and see if that's what you mean. In that I just made the pool odd shaped and used the water tool all around it.

Maybe this isn't what you mean though

Oh I learned waterfalls from flabaliki and he does have a lovely voice, lmao
Hi flutteryes, thanks for sharing. It wasn't what I meant but I will definitely try to create this also! This is o breathtaking!!! So what I need to do is create an odd-shaped pool, create the lake around the pool, use Moveobjects on to landscape trees, rocks etc. to make it look real? Cool!!!! I meant using the watertool exclusively and flattening the bottoms of the pond, use the moveobjects cheat to place the diving board so the sims can swim in the pond. Like I said I LOVE this!!! I'm off to create all. You are a genius! Many, many thanks.
Instructor
#29 Old 13th Nov 2009 at 5:29 AM
sannysims40 - First off, yeah that is me in my avatar and thanks XD. Second, you can't make swim-able lakes in the sims 3 unfortunately

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Test Subject
#30 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 6:51 AM
sannysims40 - First off, yeah that is me in my avatar and thanks XD. Second, you can't make swim-able lakes in the sims 3 unfortunately
Hi Flabaliki. Yeah, I figured that out the hard way unfortunately. I think EA did not really listen to what the players want in the game...just my little ole' idea. Anway, I did create my waterfall per your instructions and it came out FANTASTIC!!!! I am still learing the in's and out's of uploading so once I learn this I will definitely post. Flabaliki, many, many thanks once again. P.S. If you don't do voice-overs or something...consider a career in modeling. Say, do you think EA/Maxis may hire you to be animated into one of thier expansion packs OR how about (this depends on if EA/Maxis have any sense...lol) the Sims 4??? :D
Instructor
#31 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 7:02 AM
Glad it all worked out for you ok , it'll be great to see the lot once it's done.

Ahaha, modeling isn't something I'm terrible interested in, but it's always something to fall back on I guess :P

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Page 2 of 2