Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Papercat Faded Flare

by Papercat Posted 26th Jul 2009 at 5:34 AM - Updated 26th Jul 2009 at 10:38 PM by Papercat

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:39 AM
I love this!! :D
Instructor
#3 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:54 AM
Fabulous!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 10:43 AM
I'm loving these!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 12:42 PM
Default Xd
Quote: Originally posted by RandomNoir
I love this!! :D

Quote: Originally posted by babicatz05
Fabulous!

Quote: Originally posted by xstreetxsexiiex
I'm loving these!

thank so much everyone! XD

What is a papercat?
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:41 PM
Just what I was wanting! Sheers are so beautiful, on eyes, lips and cheeks. I'm so tired of sims with crayon-bright eyeshadow. Thanks!
Inventor
#7 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:41 PM
Thank you very much for your non replacement make up uploads. As make up that comes as full mask make up doesn't work for me, I really appreciate it!
Great work!

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:29 PM
Papercat, you have really been giving us us great additions to our game. Thanks so much!

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breaths away...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:00 PM
cute! I love all the makeup you've made, they're subtle and allow our sims to look more realistic, as if they were not wearing makeup at alll!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 6:39 PM
hi papercat, I really like your stuff.

What skintone are you using on these sims?
thanks!

"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

.kasey.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 8:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by omgahitskasey
hi papercat, I really like your stuff.

What skintone are you using on these sims?
thanks!

the skintone is a default replacement that I made using Aikea Guinea's skin, you can download it on my blog here

What is a papercat?
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Jul 2009 at 3:41 AM
WOW! Omg! thanks so much! i can't believe you did this. I was like ooo Papercat made something new and bam it was like requested by PuppyLover7404 then i was like that sounds like my name. Omg it is my name! I didn't suspect this. Thank you sooo much. Ur my favorite creator now :D
P.S they are beautiful xD

"I smile because i dont know whats going on" XD
http://i693.photobucket.com/albums/...s/Cynthia-1.png
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 4:21 PM
I tried this in game and it's so awesome! The only thing that would make it more awesome would be if there was a version that was only on the eyelid. As a makeup artist I like to smudge some eyeshadow under my eye, but not always in the same color as on my lid, so on my Simmies I tend to get this two color effect with liner and the eye shadow that is only on the lid, but now I am in love with this sheer eyeshadow, so I would adore a lid-only version.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2009 at 6:49 AM
Nice!

I think these are a great addition to the game.

Thank you so much for sharing these! All my sims are going to look more beautiful now...
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Aug 2009 at 1:53 PM
Woooooooooow!
Finally some awesome make up stuff :D
You are grawesome:P
Test Subject
#16 Old 17th Aug 2009 at 7:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kirahazen
Just what I was wanting! Sheers are so beautiful, on eyes, lips and cheeks. I'm so tired of sims with crayon-bright eyeshadow. Thanks!

These are great!

Living vicariously through virtual characters since 2002!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 5:41 AM
I'm sorry, maybe it's not the place to ask, but I didn't wanna bother you with PMs.
Do you use CTU for making your make ups? I'm new in this hole CC thingy and was trying to figure out make-ups but didn't made any good progress. I don't know where or how to import my modified dds file and it's just the begining of my problems... So, if it's not asking too much can you show me the way?
I'm sorry again, and I love the things you make, but I don't like making requests and wanted to try something. If there's any make-up tuto that you know and I missed i'll be glad too.
Thanks and sorry for the blabling ;p
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 1:53 PM
These are just great! Thanks

"Now I am become Death"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Aug 2016 at 1:50 AM
I really love this eye look! Especially playing around with skin toned shades. I've gotten so many amazing combos with this, it's a must have for me! :)