Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:53 PM
Default [Tutorial] Bridges in The Sims 3
Bridges in The Sims 3

Making bridges, as you may have already found out, is slightly different to it was in The Sims 2. It's a tad more complicated, but nothing you can't tackle!

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Bridges TS3.zip (1.59 MB, 4682 downloads) - View custom content
Description: File Format: Adobe Acrobat PDF

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
74 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 4:59 PM
Woo another great tutorial! Thanks Flabliki, you are tut crazy

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 5:11 PM
Verry usefull tutorial. TNX

VISIT MY NEW SITE hudy777DeSign
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 5:06 PM
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:11 PM
Very good tut mate!

Thanks for the info that this gives us!
Inventor
#6 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 11:01 PM
Good - I tried the old sims 2 method and it made me cry. :D

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 7:33 AM
I have made a nice bridge !Thanks a million
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Aug 2009 at 11:37 PM
I made a bridge the "old way" and I cannot wait to try this one. I swear it took me 5 tries to get the darn thing even! This is terrific!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Aug 2009 at 5:27 PM
Default Great Tut!
Very easy to follow. I've downloaded 3 of your PDF's, you do a super job! I'm learning, slowly buy surely!
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Mar 2010 at 2:43 AM
This is a good (and very useful) tutorial, but is there another thread or tutorial of how to make bridges in Create A World?
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:26 AM Last edited by TheFilmCast : 19th Jul 2011 at 7:36 AM.
WaylonWriter, i have TRIED in create a world, and it worked just fine, as long as your in edit in game ode? you don't need it in regular create a world, if im correct, it has built in bridges you can use... i also found a mistake in the pdf, it says "raise the terrain less" where it should be "more" for it to work :p