Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lipstick gloss by 2Sims3

by lurania Posted 28th Jul 2009 at 6:28 AM - Updated 28th Jul 2009 at 6:13 PM by lurania

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 12:27 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 30th Jul 2009 at 4:52 PM.
These are very pretty, I will let you know how they work. I had some from GOS and they gave certain sims a weird shadow under their lips.

(Edit) well they seem to work just fine but cannot be used with HP's Bald Head:

lol Also in my game they do not show up for males. I don't know if there's a small limit to how many masks you can have perhaps. I scrolled through 5 times and did not find it for males. Since it isn't showing up for males it's useless to me.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 6:14 PM
Sorry Scorpiomaurus but it doesn't work for male.

My creations for Sims 4: 2 Sims 4

My creations for Sims 3: 2 Sims 3
Forum Resident
#4 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 7:39 PM
This is terrific, but I was wondering, is there a way to make a clear lipgloss for those who only want the shine and no lip color?
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:16 AM
These look great, can't wait to try them out
Scholar
#6 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:39 AM
Thanks for these, but you should rename your file to be more descriptive. As I was installing a lot of CC I saw your file and had NO idea what it was. I'm very anal about my cc folders and had to come back online to find this download. Now it has a new name. Lipgloss by Lurania.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution." ~Albert Einstein
A conservative is a man with two perfectly good legs who, however, has never learned how to walk forward.~F.D.R.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:05 PM
thank-you !!

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Inventor
#8 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lurania
Sorry Scorpiomaurus but it doesn't work for male.

That's fascinating since I know in the original description it said it was:

Anyone can change a description after the fact, Which is a really weird thing to do. I take screens of everything I download and name the pics with the exact name of the file so when I back them up I can easily find them. In fact I just learned today that MTS stopped doing that thing with the pop up that stops you from saving the pics normally. Well they still have the popup of the pic but you can save the pics by right clicking on them. But I just don't understand why you couldn't say I made a mistake in the description instead of changing it and then saying I was wrong.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:56 PM
Nice work.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 15th Nov 2009 at 11:59 AM
WOW ! Gorgeous ! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Aug 2022 at 3:56 PM
thanks beautiul colors