Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 13041 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 12:09 AM
Default Pregnant change outfit
I looked on the Content List for this but couldn't find anything TS3.
Is there a hack, cheat code, anything, that lets you plan an outfit for pregnant sims. Everytime my sims get pregnant the patterns they have to wear are horrify. I don't want to wear like custom cloths while pregnant. Just be able to edit maternity wear alittle.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if you stand alone.
My exchange page (50+ creations)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 7:34 AM
I was wondering if someone had seen something that did that as well :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 8:58 AM
i don't know any cheats or hacks to wear different clothes BUT i figured out how you can change/customize the patterns myself :] ok, if you figure out which outfits your sim wears during pregnancy, all you have to do is go into plan outfit before you're going to get pregnant, put on an outfit that they do wear & change the colors/patterns to how you'd like them to look. then when your sim "changes" into their maternity clothing, it will be exactly what you changed it to :] oh, & you can do it with every outfit (everyday, sleepwear, swimwear, athletic, etc) you just need to figure out what outfits are worn.

hope i explained that right....
anyway, here's some examples from when i did it with my sim before:

i hope this helps! :D
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 4:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shredthegnar
i don't know any cheats or hacks to wear different clothes BUT i figured out how you can change/customize the patterns myself :] ok, if you figure out which outfits your sim wears during pregnancy, all you have to do is go into plan outfit before you're going to get pregnant, put on an outfit that they do wear & change the colors/patterns to how you'd like them to look. then when your sim "changes" into their maternity clothing, it will be exactly what you changed it to :] oh, & you can do it with every outfit (everyday, sleepwear, swimwear, athletic, etc) you just need to figure out what outfits are worn.

hope i explained that right....
anyway, here's some examples from when i did it with my sim before:

i hope this helps! :D

I've discovered this too. My problem is that pregnant sims can only have one set of each outfit type and I can't change it. It's especially a problem since I use longer pregnancy mods and it's boring to wear the same thing the whole time.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 5:31 PM
If you want to change a sim's maternity wear, you can send her to the stylist screen via Master Controller or AM. Problem is, though, that the default maternity clothes will not show up (as far as I know). If you download the CTU, you can make a copy of the clothes for which there are pregnant morphs (CAS parts come with the CTU) and enable them for maternity. Then you send them to your Mods/Packages folder. This will create duplicates in CAS, and one of each pair will be usable for pregnant sims. It helps to modify the patterns on the clothes you have copied so you can distinguish them.

My opinions may be uninformed BS, but at least I've thought about my uninformed BS.

Section jump