Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Completley Safe To Put in the Downloads Folder Unlocked Alien Eyes

by joninmobile Posted 13th Aug 2009 at 10:22 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:21 PM Last edited by Anubis360 : 14th Aug 2009 at 3:32 AM.
Wow, this was fast!
Thanks Jon!!
Scholar
#3 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 12:05 AM
When I saw this the first thing I thought was Oh My God!
Thank you so much, I've wanted this for a long time!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 9:39 AM
Acctually, I have to correct you a liiiittle bit, you CAN use these eyes in CAS debug mode. You have to select the alien skintone for them to show up, but you CAN use it.

Great job though, it'll be fun having not-so-normal eyes for aliens using something else than Maxis' skintone :D

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 2:33 PM
I'm deeply confused by your explanation.

Are these in fact unlocked, or are they simply new eyes with a copy of a Maxis texture? You seem to say they are both, and I don't understand how something new can at the same time be something unlocked -- at least, using the typical meaning of "unlocked" around here, which I've always taken to mean "a small mod-like file that enables you to see something already there, but doesn't create a new clone of it".
Banned
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 7:22 PM
They are new eyes with a copy of a Maxis texture, they are not unlocked in the true sense of the word. I borrowed a Maxis texture, and then made new eyes in bodyshop. The reason I called them "unlocked" is because you are now able to see them in your game, when you weren't before.
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:02 AM
Nice download, and the eyes look great on the beautiful Sim in the picture.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 11:54 PM
Uh, nothing's there. Didn't show up.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:57 PM
this is great, my one alien sim doesnt have alien eyes and this will help!
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 3:38 PM
Thanks!!!
Just what i needed for my Pollination Technology Center (in game )
Forum Resident
#11 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 10:47 AM
Are these actually identical to the original alien eyes, or are they ever so slightly different?