Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Comic Book Themed Tee's - YA/A Male

by moxbox Posted 26th Aug 2009 at 9:19 AM - Updated 1st Feb 2015 at 2:44 PM by Nysha

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 1:53 PM
Very nice shirts. The Wolverine shirt is the one that did it for me...awesome looking shirt, cannot wait to try it in game.
Test Subject
#3 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 2:54 PM
Nice shirts. One problem... Only the Cap and Spidy shirts worked the other's loaded without the pics on them.
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 5:00 PM
These are great! Wonderful detail. Would love to see them for teen males too.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 5:53 PM
same problem.
Only the Spidy and Cap Shirt is there!
Otherones without the Logo. Is there a way to fix it!?
help , because they look realy cool and i want them so bad!
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 4:17 AM
These look really sweet! The only problem is that the package got a little gimped when you uploaded, don't sweat it, it happened to me too. I suggest removing (don't delete it!!!) the package you currently have installed in your game and replacing it with the one that's available for download here, then if it turns out that the packages is the problem, replace the one on here with the good one. Good luck, and hurry because I really want these!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 7:28 PM Last edited by moxbox : 31st Aug 2009 at 4:54 PM. Reason: Didn't want to double post in my own thread.
Weird. Thanks for bringing this to my attention guys. I will mess with it later tonight or tomorrow so look for an update on these tomorrow night. For eveyone having problems with these please hang tight - I will make sure it gets fixed!

...and as of right now they should be fixed. Sorry for the bad batch.

FYI: The error was actually in CTU - I had to make changes to the first two shirts (Spiderman and Captain America) to get the upload approved so I opened the old package and just changed the two DDS files without reseting the other 8. It was odd because they would still show up in the preview, but when I clicked to find the texture it would be missing. Maybe that is normal, but it is also possible that the reason was because the origonal package file was saved with an earlier version of CTU, then opened and edited with the newest version.
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Sep 2009 at 9:28 PM
Quick question, not sure if its in any possible as I have very little knowledge of how things are skinnned; but basically I was wondering if its possible to release these designs as patterns, so I can have an amazing spiderman or incredible green hulk peeking out from beneath a multi-layered shirt or jacket clothing item.
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 2:32 PM
A NIghtcrawler one would be much appreciated. Really liked the Cyclops one.
Test Subject
#10 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 6:42 PM
Love the designs. Can you make them for girls too?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 6:35 AM
these are cool <3 The spidey

*~*t.o.w.a*~*
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 9:37 AM
Amazing shirts. Seriously. Downloading'em all.

But WHY does everyone make their shirts on the short shirts, instead of the longer t-shirts? None of the guys I know wear shirts that only go down to JUST their waistband.
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Mar 2010 at 8:41 PM
Love these! Thanks for including the Three Wolf Moon in there too. My friends are going to laugh when I put it on my sims.
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jun 2010 at 2:19 PM
this is awesome thanks so much do more marvel stuff please! lol and toss in some rogue 8)
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 9:36 PM
Would it be possible to make some for women? Most women don't like comics but there are those of us who are pretty bad about it.

Winners never quit, and quiters never win.

Those who never win and never quit are idiots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 9:30 PM
Nice. I downloaded this. But I wonder, can you make a version for young adult/adult females?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Apr 2014 at 8:06 PM
awsome
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Feb 2016 at 9:52 PM
I was looking for a full Spider-Man costume and I can't find one. PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE ONE I'M DESPERATE!!!!