Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Natural Park

by jllucas Posted 4th Sep 2009 at 4:59 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2009 at 6:21 PM by jllucas

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 5:27 PM
Gorgeous Park I just love all the pink trees and the little glass gazebo, Looks like a great place to hang out and have picnics. Also even great to hang out in a park like that when it's raining because you can just go into the gazebo and watch the rain with your friends.

PS I can't wait until TS3 has Seasons and Pets
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 6:28 PM
I agree. This is just beautiful.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Sep 2009 at 7:20 PM
double agree!
thank you for sharing this with us!
speaking of pets, wouldn't it be great if they let whatever dog or cat you adopted come to lots like these with you, and help you fish or splash around in the water at least?
:o
so much potential, lets see if ea gives a crap enough to touch the tip of the iceberg of it..
*hopes*
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 3:56 AM
it's really pretty. well done
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 6:02 PM
This is soooooo beautiful my couples like to hang out here

I can't wait for world travels EP.
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Sep 2009 at 7:58 PM
Great looking park.
Inventor
#8 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 10:04 PM
My god this park is beautiful in game I used it in Riverview because Riverview is so boring and filled with tiny parks. If you want to use in Riverview you must evict the Grisby family and then delete everything from the lot and switch it to a community lot. This seems to be the only lot of this size in Riverview. This park is well worth the work to get rid of the Grisby home because it's fantastic and it contains a great play area for young sims.