Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Croft Manor

by Rosalie_Q Posted 12th Sep 2009 at 5:13 AM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 5:50 AM
Wowwww. hahaha UN-freakin' Real!! This is GORgeous. Sooo totally like her mansion and the sim as well. Thanks much!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:10 AM
awesome work ! love the first picture, is that the doppelganger i spy ?

Head Of Staff @ LivingSims Magazine

Interested In Working At LivingSims ? Then Check This Out

Check Out My Sims 3 Houses @SimsArtGallery
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 9:27 AM
Wow....this one looks most like her house. It reminds me of when I was actually at the real house it's based on for my cousin's wedding. Can definately tell it's Hatfiled House.

Great Work!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeclanCroft
awesome work ! love the first picture, is that the doppelganger i spy ?

Haha! It sure is a doppleganger
I just changed the skin, lips and hair of the normal lara I made hehe
Wiki Wizard
#6 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:26 AM
This is stunning, you really made it look like the house, it is so grand and, well stunning thank you

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 11:23 AM
So great !! ^_^ woot !
Forum Resident
#8 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 12:39 PM
Jesus, that is just exactly like the one on the game! And it is a hard thing to do considering the interior of the manor doesn't match the oustide on the games! great job!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 1:11 PM
Heh, i made a Croft Manor for myself, a lot higher than the original and kept building and decorating it everyday meticulously until it got erased accidentally with my entire savegame. It was so frustrating having a weeks work collapse in the void. But now, your download brings it back in an even better form. Wonderful job - the interior design is impeccable. Strict and clean. Great work!

If you would create something, you must be something.
-Goethe
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 1:28 PM
Downloaded the other Manor but love this one, the pool looks really nice so will give a go to this one too and see which one my Lara prefers lol
Good job.
Theorist
#11 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 1:44 PM
Thank you I love Tomb Raider /Lara Croft and her house. I hope in the new one coming out they bring it back I was so mad that it was burned down in the last game.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 4:44 PM
so SO cool!
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:24 PM
Looks great! I'll definitely be downloading your Lara sim now, to go with it.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:00 PM
Wow, its like looking at the Tomb raider game itself. Nice job!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:49 PM
Freaking awesome, what can I say?
In the Arena
retired moderator
#16 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 10:57 PM
Wow! and I mean WOW! simply awesome.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 11:08 PM
I have hardly ever posted comments on here, I just lurk, download and thank for the downloads but I had to comment on this because it looks unbelievably spectacular, it really does look like an exact replica of Croft Manor, now I'm off to try it in game, thanks a lot for this beautiful creation.
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 4:56 AM
Absolutely beautiful! It feels like I can play Tomb Raider and The Sims 3 at the same time! Thank you so much for this! It makes me excited for TR9!!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 4:08 PM
Oh wow! I'm so tempted to download this. I just started playing tomb raider: underworld yesterday and this manor looks exactly like the croft manor ^_^
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 7:03 PM
I downloaded the Lara sim and the other manor, but this one is so real and like the game manor. Love it.
If anyone remembers original manor from the first few games I would love that one too.

I'm so much of a Lara fan I built my new computer last year just to play Underworld..lol
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 10:34 PM
Damn girl you did good! I mean this is so stunning and I can't wait to play this house.....thanks for all your time and dedication! :o)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 12:33 PM
best yet, love it
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Sep 2009 at 3:13 AM
I'm with meglilly :-D! GREAT WORK!
Instructor
#24 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 12:56 AM
Beautiful, now your Lara can have a home. Thank you!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 8:16 AM
I absolutely looovve this!
Page 1 of 2