Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Colonial Windows - Counterheight

by HugeLunatic Posted 20th Sep 2009 at 10:01 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2011 at 4:22 PM by HugeLunatic

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 51 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Typical
#2 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:06 AM
Thank you so much, HugeLunatic!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:23 AM
Much needed. Thanks!

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Alchemist
#4 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:31 AM
You rock!
I'm not playing sims3, just some short sessions but it's good to collect the lovely new items you folks are creating for us, so when the game will be less boring I'm ready with all the cool CCs I may need. Thanks forever.
Scholar
#5 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 10:46 AM
brilliant, I love your windows. I just used these in the taller version on my latest lot, wish I'd had these then. What I really needed was ones that go highr up the wall, or two storey ones but nobody seems to be doing them

Thanks for these
Scholar
#6 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 11:28 AM
Very precious,like all your creations.Thank you so much for sharing your talent and your efforts with us.Big hugs.
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 11:35 AM
Thank you so much !!!!
i really needed those... :D
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 11:37 AM
Yay Lunie! This is great news, so it is earth shattering. Builders will love you and erect a in-game memorial to you for this. Well at least, in my game. I truly appreciate this and am so thankful. You do "ROCK"!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 12:38 PM
Thank you !! Eaxis-match build stuff is always welcome ! ^^.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 12:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hazuitokage
Thank you !! Eaxis-match build stuff is always welcome ! ^^.

Indeed! Thanks for these. Use to have a complete set of maxis matching windows/doors of this set in TS2. Can't wait to see it complete for TS3. I like to keep my windows in one style on a house AND I like my windows over counters.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 1:16 PM
Beyond awesome! Maxis never completes their sets, so I am very grateful for the talent of creators out there to complete the sets.

Thanks so much.
Instructor
#12 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 1:55 PM Last edited by Sookielee : 20th Sep 2009 at 2:29 PM. Reason: whaaa
Oh Boy! Oh Boy! Oh Boy! New EA match windows. Thanks a bunch.

Edit: I post my thanks and add this fantastic window to my fav's and now I can't download
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 2:18 PM
At last!! Many thanks for these, I now have a use for those HUGE monsterous EA windows!!
Inventor
#14 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 2:21 PM
You are awesome ! Don't ever quit! Thanks my favorite now short!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 2:36 PM
I always was amazed (no, not really) at the lack of foresight with Sims developers. Probably the reason so many people created Maxis Match items. And now? EA is taking up the mantle... they NEVER remember to round out their sets, either!

Thank you for helping to fill in the blanks!
Scholar
#16 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 3:07 PM
Sexy

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Field Researcher
#17 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 3:42 PM
Much needed! I never understood why EA doesn't "complete" more of their building sets. Thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 3:47 PM
YAYYYYYYY!!! Finally. Thank you so very much. I've been waiting for your talented fingers to make these. Please keep them coming.

DebbieCla
Field Researcher
#19 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 5:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
Ok, so nothing earthshattering or spectacular

I think so!! Thank you a ton!

† mom, July 8, 2006 †
Field Researcher
#20 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 5:30 PM
"Ok, so nothing earthshattering or spectacular".........my ars. These are incredibly spectacular & earthshattering for my simmies. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

ClicknPsycho
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 7:07 PM
Thanks, these are very nice. I think the shorter look is especially attractive on the two-tile version.

Always choose short hairstyles for your clothing models!
My Sims 1 stuff is still available, because some still play the original game.
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 7:08 PM
Mui bueno!!! Me likey - Thanks so much!! :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 9:08 PM
Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 9:09 PM
thank you SO much, HugeLunatic! I've been looking for these windows e v e r y w h e r e ! thanks a lot :o)

kisses from Italy :)
my english isn't as perfect as I'd like it to be, sorry! :o)
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 9:54 PM
im pretty sure you just shattered my world..u rock!
Page 1 of 3